Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,777 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (108607 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by OBIGS(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Pls can the result be uploaded offline with the bvas. The Inec guy is saying no network that he has uploaded it offline
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by BestMan001: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi the man we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by OChimex: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor turn out 15 percent while the North is doing 80

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Bobbiee: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi just cleared Surulere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Asour: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The real jungle have matured now. APC will know that chaos, anarchy, violence, brigandage or lawlessness does not win election but by convincing & allowing the electorate to accept you. Next Labour Party win pls.

Overall I 'think' APC might win.
Although I hope they don't.

They messed up their chances to correct Nigeria.
Maybe they can't even.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The only place elections are scattered with gusto is your SE states sir

Oga stop misyarning there to console yourself. Tinubu is not winning this.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by leisuretym: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kobonaire4:
LP may end up taking lagos

My Brother, don’t loud it yet
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by atiku4President(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
But they said he is social media President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by ufotunang: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Our next president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Ilamina(f): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Igbo kwenu
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Aboguede(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
I hereby declare the winner of 2023 presidencial elections.

Number 1 Peter Obi of lp
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by excanny: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cantonese:

Peter Obi is not winning because of the Igbos. Peter Obi’s supporters cut across tribes. OBIdience is not about the Igbos. It is about Nigeria as a who, irrespective of tribe and religion. Alimosho used to be an APC stronghold. Results show LP doing greatly in that area.

Lies. Prove it.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
searchlight:
Where do Yorubas dominate in the east?

Good question now let me ask you How many Yorubas are in the East as a percentage of the population?
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MT: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
searchlight:
Where do Yorubas dominate in the east?

Yorubas do not need to dominate anywhere in the east. And I expect you to know why
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by PoloG: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nwaide01:
The funny thing is that they will be shouting Lagos this and Lagos that forgetting that non indigenes far outnumbered the indigenes. It's just because of vote apathy in the past, thank God that LP has changed all that.
wait till inec release full results alaye
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by matm: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aside rigging,You can't win any election without convincing the electorates on what you will do for them .
It is my turn is not a reason for contesting in an election
Nigerians have suffered enough.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Boyooosa(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Different headline different story . It is well
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Doyou2019: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alaba boys still never vote o, and all those LP strongholds in Lagos where ballot boxes were snatched!
BVAS is neutral, na why agberos dey snatch am as overvoting no go help their cause. grin
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by PureFace1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
MuchAdo:

Many younf Yorubas are voting LP.

Pathetic!

You can't blame Young Yoruba they want to act civilize and emulate the western word, nice and accomodating but this Nigeria is still a jungle not civilize like the west, if you start acting soft and accomodating you will become prey to those that don't care about all that.

I wish Yoruba could have put in more effort for Awolowo, Awolowo could have really done a lot for Yoruba and this country if he became the president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by toblosky(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roboto11:

So you even dey live for Alimosho yet you go dey claim Lekki.
grin
Tinubu voted in Duara
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Cachexia: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Be deceiving yourself, obi cannot win lagos
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by seguno2: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
We expect nothing less than victory for LP,abeg we have suffered enough in this country

And you will suffer more if by chance the Pandora liar gets elected.

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by livinbygrace: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi might win because no sharing money this time

I don't know if I should thank buhari or not grin grin grin grin grin

I said it many times,that Obi will win at least 10 or 11 States and with the results so far,Atiku is the next President
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Originakalokalo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cantonese:

Peter Obi is not winning because of the Igbos. Peter Obi’s supporters cut across tribes. OBIdience is not about the Igbos. It is about Nigeria as a who, irrespective of tribe and religion. Alimosho used to be an APC stronghold. Results show LP doing greatly in that area.

I voted for OBi. But igbos should be careful with their utterances. I am Yoruba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by naijamerican: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lagos people are too intelligent to vote a dullard like Tinibu. God bless the people of Lagos for voting correctly despite the thuggery
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MT: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
atiku4President:
But they said he is social media President

Has he won?

Tinubu is performing well in the North Central, dragging the North with Atiku, performing in Rivers, and South west is on lock down. He looks the likely winner here. Obi is performing so woefully in the North. His strength is the Eastern states, part of Rivers, Edo State and Abuja. He is also dragging Lagos.

With that statistics, no chance to become a Nigeria president as you need to cut across the 36 states.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Mikedel80: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, I voted in alimosho and trust me when I say that Peter Obi will surprise you there .

Peter Obi has silenced all his critics especially those who think that winning election is about structure ..

Na God go punish political structure grin

Take away money and thuggery politics , Tinubu will be reduced to nothing .
I voted in Alimosho in a Technical college that has some many polling units. LP won in all polling unit with wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by famology(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn! grin

Obi everywhere!

Y'all need to check our results in Edo State. We ain't joking here, today was lockdown for obi here with nothing less than 95% votes

Exaggerating the numbers. He's winning very well in Benin City not as much as in the suburbs. Apc is winning in Edo north. I don't have info about Edo central yet. But I expect him to win Edo State, certainly not 95perc
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by CarlosTheJackal: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
I am in Alimosho and PETER OBI is on a winning strut.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by DriveByKiller: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

The structureless party clearing everywhere in Lagos grin

Tinubu urchins resorted to violence because it was crystal clear that Peter obi will clear everywhere in this Lagos ..

I am proud of the labour Party..
I am proud of Peter Obi

The Lagos strong-hold has been broken

We Move cool
I'm shocked!!! Can't believe Tinubu and his ugly, demonic hirelings will be beaten to a pulp anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by lolu2019: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ire Akari, is Okota and like Ago,is not the real Isolo where the real Isolo is wink

Like I said, most of you do not know Lagos. From Okota to Ago has a fair amount of your Igbo tribe so there is a struggle only there but the main Isolo always have the son of the soil on the ballot so always go for APC since 1999.

Results from situation room has shown that Isolo has done it in favour of APC again. It is the densely populated part of Isolo LCDA.
Just calm down and do not have heart attack sir.

When results from real voting bloc of Lagos comes ehn. Let me just beg you to calm down so you will not have heart attack o wink
ur funny,y u dey beg am.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Dskillful(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Let's wait for North to send their results... I pray LP win some places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.