Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (108605 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
BigBallsBiden:

Is it was or is?

In that particular unit in OREDO, he was winning until thugs came and scattered everywhere. Hopefully he's still winning in other units.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Okiemute101: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you get the point... proud and arrogant Man feeling himself like the messiah of the nation. I Don tire for this kine man oo.. OBI all the way my dear

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Lilimax(f): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
searchlight:
Where is Tinubu's stronghold in the East?
Imo in SE and Rivers in SS grin
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FreeStuffsNG: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
tubolancer:
My polling unit at oke- odo APC 68, LP 13 and PDP 18 Oke odo is in Alimosho.
Nice job sir. But......
shhhh...Please do not loud it just yet sir.
Let the lp mob be making noise wink

Won a gba.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by chatinent: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
A structureless party just got a structured win.

I'm ashamed of APC.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Biggeststar01: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ire Akari, is Okota and like Ago,is not the real Isolo where the real Isolo is wink

Like I said, most of you do not know Lagos. From Okota to Ago has a fair amount of your Igbo tribe so there is a struggle only there but the main Isolo always have the son of the soil on the ballot so always go for APC since 1999.

Results from situation room has shown that Isolo has done it in favour of APC again. It is the densely populated part of Isolo LCDA.
Just calm down and do not have heart attack sir.

When results from real voting bloc of Lagos comes ehn. Let me just beg you to calm down so you will not have heart attack o wink

Lair!!

When I told you all, I meant it.

I went round Isolo to ask. Ona wale, metro, ilorin, olufemi Peters, all those areas and LP won in all PU

Even Godwin aderiran street😆😆

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by LesbianBoy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
NawaForThisLife:

Look at you, but i remember you saying Peter Obi can't win any polling unit in Nigeria in one other thread last week??

Did you read no sharing money this time? You think if money sharing was allowed you would see what you are seeing undecided
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by searchlight: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
MT:
No surprise here. Total vote in Alimosho will determine Lagos. Amuwo Odofin is igbo dominated
Where do Yorubas dominate in the east?
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Zombiedients: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Just called my village, Peter Obi is winning with over 200 votes.

You would soon go back to that village, since that is where your destiny is located.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FreeStuffsNG: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cantonese:

LP moving ahead of APC in Alimosho.
You obviously DO NOT KNOW Alimosho my Igbo friend wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Emperormartin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi will win amuwo odofin LGA and ojo LGA hands down

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Cantonese: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Crvrider:

This is my polling unit
Presidential:
Pdp:10
APC:21
Labour:62

Senatorial:
Pdp:46
APC:31

HouseOfRep:
Labour:46
Pdp:15
APC:28

Peter Obi is not winning because of the Igbos. Peter Obi’s supporters cut across tribes. OBIdience is not about the Igbos. It is about Nigeria as a who, irrespective of tribe and religion. Alimosho used to be an APC stronghold. Results show LP doing greatly in that area.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ire Akari, is Okota and like Ago,is not the real Isolo where the real Isolo is wink

Like I said, most of you do not know Lagos. From Okota to Ago has a fair amount of your Igbo tribe so there is a struggle only there but the main Isolo always have the son of the soil on the ballot so always go for APC since 1999.

Results from situation room has shown that Isolo has done it in favour of APC again. It is the densely populated part of Isolo LCDA.
Just calm down and do not have heart attack sir.

When results from real voting bloc of Lagos comes ehn. Let me just beg you to calm down so you will not have heart attack o wink

You are really smoking something sha. Oshodi LP is winning. That was why thugs scattered the place at Mafoluku
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
abobote:
The social media presidential candidate without political structure is already doing them strong thing

Just leave dem dem dey play. Here in Ajegunle in Lagos. LP is winning every polling booth. We move

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Crvrider: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

This is my unit in alimosho and out of 5 polling units around LP won 4 before I left

Presidential:

Senator:

HouseOfRep:
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Allisgud: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roboto11:
Amuwo Odofin na Igbo dominated area na.
don't worry u go soon hear result from mushin Yoruba dominated area

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FreeStuffsNG: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Believeintruth:

The only place elections are scattered with gusto is your SE states sir
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Akharmony: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
T The OBama of our time. . OBi
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FreeStuffsNG: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Crvrider:

This is my unit in alimosho and out of 5 polling units around LP won 4 before I left

Presidential:

Senator:

HouseOfRep:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by odimbannamdi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roboto11:

So you even dey live for Alimosho yet you go dey claim Lekki.
grin

Some people dont have their polling units in their area of residence.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Geminiivory: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor turn out 15 percent while the North is doing 80

Guess some of them.didnt get their PVC..
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by seborrhic: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor turn out 15 percent while the North is doing 80
No state can do 80% and has ever done,even with rigging.
The best turnout will be 45-50%.
Don't look at the pictures of crowd.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Stanleyucee(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
wake up we have pass the stage of tribalism in Nigeria... unity in diversity..he will still win in those areas

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Legal001: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
The will of the people will prevail

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
We will deal with that region after election!

We just need to privatize trade fair and Alaba international. 50 million Naira per shop afterwards!

And you think you will not suffer.dude you don't have sense walahi
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by onuman: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lilimax:
Imo in SE and Rivers in SS grin

Imo? Election is not holding in most parts of Imo, no thanks to a semi-illiterate APC gov imposed on Imo by the Supreme Court.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Bobbiee: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't mind Godfatherism in Lagos. It has worked so far. My own is that Godfatherism cannot work on a national scale and that's why Tinubu fails. Yes, it is okay to run a small state (land wise) like Lagos. But it can't work on a national scale.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by DKM123: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yesss ooooo!

They underated the youths but thunder faya APC. We will never forget Endsars. You people must pay for killing our youths 20/10/2020

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Iseddy: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
You call this clear? Are you playing? Oya make I shock you

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by leisuretym: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

My brother, if Labour Party win this election in Lagos state, we can then present Kanayo O Kanayo as Labour Party Candidate in the next gubernatorial election, end of Agberos in Lagos is here

Igbo governor in Lagos is possible

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
LP may end up taking lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by able20(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Great, my incoming president
Tinubu will not forgive Obi for putting sand sand in his garri

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.