Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria (163743 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
tabaralph:

Kwankwaso will play spoilers for Atiku in the north
I hope so bro
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
This election is rubbish, how can INEC don't have paper sheet and irk? Apc is a fraud, buhari respect yourself, everything about buhari now yeye, good 8yrs nothing to campaign with on this election, still yet you can't still arrange free and fair election for Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by muykem: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Atlantis585:
Kai!

Serious beating of Thiefnubbu across the country.

Going as expected to the glory of Allah!

I thought Thiefnubbu was supposed to inherit Buhari’s 12 million Northern votes after dashing them billions of Naira grin

He is losing in SE, SS, SW and NC currently.

And NE and NW not looking good at all for him.

I predicted Kwankwaso will probably beat him to the 3rd place at the end of the exercise.

More shocks coming to the Jagabandit the crook.

Even his people are rejecting him in SW.

A new Nigeria is truly possible.

Are you OK. Peter obi is winning few poling unit in lagos, is that south west you are talking about? Have you seen results from Ogun,Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti. You have not seen 1000 poling units results out of 176000 poling units and you guys are starting jubilating.

20 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by omoharry(f): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

That will be cheating for south if atiku wins, north have ruled for 8years nah
I would rather an Atiku be our president than with a Tinubu with dementia. At this point ,if obi does not win then let an Atiku that has the mental and physical capacity , become the president of Nigeria. Not A Tinubu that we make us a laughing stock before the world. Nigeria need a president that is alert mentally and physically.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by casualobserver: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
ThothHermes:
Datti is from Kaduna, zombie, and he won his polling unit.

he lost his polling unit..he came 3rd. PDp won!

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Starz825(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Na northern result I de fear oooo. Make atiku no go win

Atiku no fit win...na kwankwaso go spoil him votes ...

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by zanebaddo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:
Besides the North Central, Labour Party is non-existent.

Even Datti Baba-Ahmed could not win his polling unit in Kano.

A very useless member of the ticket.

No chance for Peter Obi getting anything substantial in the North.
lol Labour Party is non existent in North? Lol and Datti is from kano?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by gladdensir(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Its high time I will personally stop giving alms to all these almajiiris and northern beggars because I always give to them alot.

I can see how selfish and self centered they are.

I swear to God. These almajiri people are so senseless to the extent that they don't care about what the future holds for them. I no dey pity dem at all because dem ma sef dem be evil. I believe if any of their brothers enter (only in their dream Sha) they will resume their suffering and the killing they are killing themselves. Sometimes, these people triggers in me thoughts of segregation because I wonder how would human beings be living with wild animals.

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Yankee101: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi won’t win
But he’ll send some reps and one senator to the assembly
If he can return with Kwankwaso they’ll win next elections

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by ezechi242: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
alexsialobi:
Give me OBI for president mbok.

This is Peter, He can work πŸ’»πŸ“± anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars πŸ’°πŸ’° and charge πŸ”‹πŸ”‹all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, πŸš€πŸš€ fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info πŸ“²πŸ“žπŸ“ž

your number please

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by lapintoz: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Your mumu too plenty....wetin LP dey score.....1, 2, 3 olodo pataki

kk2027:

Amen

Kwankwaso is doing the work for obidients

Na so so 43 and 42 and 19 apc dey see for north cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Tareq1105: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
alexsialobi:
Give me OBI for president mbok.

This is Peter, He can work πŸ’»πŸ“± anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars πŸ’°πŸ’° and charge πŸ”‹πŸ”‹all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, πŸš€πŸš€ fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info πŸ“²πŸ“žπŸ“ž

Have you observed that out of the 6 polling units seen here, Obi did not get up to 10?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's going to be a run off between Atiku and Obi.

Atiku will win but does not have the required 24% votes in at least 24 states while Obi will come second with the required 25% votes in more than 24 states.
APC out of the race.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by AudiA90: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
SK1SOLA:

Enogo sell, sing for TINUBU

Thunder scatter dBULL .. useless idiot

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
patrickcollins:
I think na APC Kwankwaso they spoil their block votes. All the governors of Northwest are aligning with Tinubu but Rabiu Kwankwaso is eating deep in their block vote, well let's cross our hands and watch things unfold, anybody wey win life continues

Honestly sir... Life continues!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:
Besides the North Central, Labour Party is non-existent.

Even Datti Baba-Ahmed could not win his polling unit in Kano.

A very useless member of the ticket.

No chance for Peter Obi getting anything substantial in the North.

Why not concentrate on praying to Double Allah for Tinubu massive votes in the North

Can't you see that Muslim- Christian campaign is still working in the North where your magician mentor tulumbo tried to confuse them with Double Allah Ticket.....

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by OKOATA(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
sreamsense:

The truth is that with what APC is getting in Kano, it will still meet 25% needed for national spread unlike LP getting zero and 1 vote which means LP may not have national spread
Oga you should worry about the 10 states in SE/SS. Will APC get 25%?

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by sprado(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Labour Party Clears all polling units in ABU zaria grin grin grin........

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's going to be a run off between Atiku and Obi.

Atiku will win but does not have the required 24% votes in at least 24 states while Obi will come second with the required 25% votes in more than 24 states.
APC out of the race.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by yusufu16: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kobicove:
The direction of the election will largely be determined by votes from the north angry

From results so far

Atiku is doing well in the North East
Kwankwaso doing well in North West
Obi doing well in South East, South South and South West
TINUBU is loosing already

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by kk2027: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
lapintoz:

Your mumu too plenty....wetin LP dey score.....1, 2, 3 olodo pataki

North was never in our budget so our outing there is already satisfactory. We have enough coming from se, ss, lagos, abuja, and other surprise places coming up

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by folake4u(f): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Toorh when the guy dy behave like pikin spam every thread shocked

E reach to vex sha. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
YungMillionaire:

True but the patterns are already appearing.

Which patterns? Obi polling units in Anambra is equal to 3 polling units in Kano?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by lapintoz: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi supporters....how market.....

FreeStuffsNG:
You are right o

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by koboko69: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yoighaman:

He needs just 25% there.

He is clearly winning Lagos, Abuja, SS and SE.

Thank you.
Who is winning lagos? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by blacksam01: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
maybet081:

What about Lagos?

Obi is the next president.

in general he is not doing close to okay in d north...lets pray for a miracle not a re- run

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by MT: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
a4cube:
Tinubu is no longer in the equation. That is my happiness.

Self delusional

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by jamalnation(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
almarthins:

We have lions down here too.

Make Una no intimidate any one. This vote go open many yansh

Ok let's keep counting the votes
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by patrickcollins: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
Wait until you see Borno and yobe results
Those state does not deliver 2 million votes, if APC fails to get their usual votes in Kano, Kaduna and Kastina then the pendulum can swing at any direction

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by osazsky(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

He is not even in the race
his job is to scatter the north while lp wins d rest
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
jamalnation:
We are coming
Only Katsina is what APC hopes upon.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Abdullahi2018: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
I tick Rabiu kwankwaso to win this election. Nobody is seeing him coming. He will take the highest votes. Mark my words.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.