Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria (163678 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by IbroMaka(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol.... Elections that have been rigged tey try

Final results is gonna break your hearts

Brace urselves punks!

ceematics:
We that know the winner of this election will just keep quiet and watch you juveniles make noise.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
kk2027:

We're not the ones that have been banking on imaginary northern votes cheesy

We already have south in the bag
So where is bulaba winning again? grin

Which South do you have ? grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Shezzman: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Easy my man.
Be lenient on him...lol.
MartinCorridon:

When people say Igbos are naturally unintelligent.. it seems an abuse but now you're proving it.

APC is getting 2nd easily in the North. Obviously LP isn't even getting 3rd in all those states. So how will they magically get 25% ?

And 110 idiots liked your daft comment ? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by hotwax: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
kk2027:

We're not the ones that have been banking on imaginary northern votes cheesy

We already have south in the bag
So where is bulaba winning again? grin

please remember yoruba christians voters..dont...insult all yorubas...we stood in the sun to vote Obi..

falz, macaroni are yorubas...

don't let those kamorudeens turn you against us...

becareful

20 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by bellotaofeek: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
The real results is offline.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Workch: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:
Workch, I told you tinubu will beat atiku in kano
result not clear yet
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Adorable807: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Its high time I will personally stop giving alms to all these almajiiris and northern beggars because I always give to them alot.

I can see how selfish and self centered they are.
My dear stop it o
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shezzman:
Easy my man.
Be lenient on him...lol.

I always try to be patient with them. But see them all on 1st page jubilating foolishly.

It's a different thing to understand the truth and deny it but they aren't just equipped to get basic stuff.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by dickson2000(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Datti voted in Zaria, Kaduna. You lied
Just dey play. Obedients didn't say they will win the core north but will get 25% in states partly Christian dominated in the core north. For Taraba and Kaduna, will be in the bag

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Lekan239(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thegamingorca:

And Una still dey loose big time for there grin

What's happening?

How many northern polls Una don win like this?
It is well known that igbos are tribalistic. So it's not far fetched for obi to win south. Even atiku won south in his previous bid

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Yankee101: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
watchindelta:
this is why i hate Nigerians, you people always look the other way round, what you said it's normal aba.

Learn how thanksgiving works
You get more from God when you thank him for the ones you got already
Under which dream land would Obi have ever done well in Lagos in previous elections if not for BVAS?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Majesty7: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
kk2027:

Amen

Kwankwaso is doing the work for obidients

Na so so 43 and 42 and 19 apc dey see for north cheesy cheesy

Jagagban's imaginary northern votes in the mud

If you are smart, you will know LP got no vote but APC still manages something. You are not smart at all

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Atlantis585: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sweetpoison45:
how true is dis

Just ignore.

Complete fake news.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by sukkot: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
salbis:
Funtua Katsina state DANDUTSE WARD 01 PU009
PRESIDENTIAL
ADC 2
APC 130
NNPP 08
PDP 94
invalid 15

SENATORIAL
ADC 03
APC 153
NNPP 06
PDP 86
invalid 06

HOR
ADC 04
APC 140
NNPP 9
PDP 93
invalid 04
asiwaju taking all the north. no show for obi in north. aasiwaju has won this election

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
tamdun:

Datti lost his polling unit

Some of the results are manipulated results. They are fake. They don't even know Datti lost his polling unit.

APC always lost at Villa and part of Nasarawa State because of large population of IBOS in FCT, Nasarawa and part of Niger. The same is applicable to part of Lagos. What the Intelligence Agencies need to unravel is the high voting in South East while a high population of the IBOs is in South West and FCT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

What difference does power in the South makes?

Abeg ooo. APC is never an option

It means north will continue to rule over us
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by MT: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Which South do you have ? grin

The South West has been terrible for the Labour Party.

Lagos State overall result will still break their minds.

How do you intend to be president of Nigeria without even a timid showing in the North?

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by tamdun: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shebi una don circulate the few pu obi won over and over again,wait till apc starts their own l,una go shock

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Stanweezy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
God bless Kwankwaso

Kwakwanso dey scatter APC and PDP votes in Kano

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by onuman: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oh well, north is voting mostly northern presidential candidates.
Most important thing is the man who unarguably suffers dementia, speech defects, shuffling gait, and forfeited $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government is no where so far, near to winning the presidential election. This man should have drafted Osinbajo in, since he refused microzoning in the south in his APC. He said it's his turn, as if he didn't know that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the SE to produce a president. May God bless the more reasonable Yoruba elites for kicking against this man's presidential ambition, and voting against him.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Thegamingorca(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
dickson2000:
Just dey play. Obedients didn't say they will win the core north but will get 25% in states partly Christian dominated in the core north. For Taraba and Kaduna, will be in the bag

Well Kaduna can't be in the bag but certainly Abuja, taraba, nasarrawa, Jos, adamawa may give Peter Obi his 25%.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by EngrKemp: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Where is lekan239?

How is the voter turn out for your eye?
Is he an urchin?
E don take sniper sharp sharp
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

If it has to come South, it must come to the right man - not to those banking on electoral violence and voter intimidation to win.

Was buhari not sick too when he was contesting in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
MT:

The South West has been terrible for the Labour Party.

Lagos State overall result will still break their minds.

How do you intend to be president of Nigeria without even a timid showing in the North?

That's what I dont even understand. Not up to 1% vote in any state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by kk2027: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
hotwax:

please remember yoruba christians voters..dont...insult all yorubas...we stood in the sun to vote Obi..

falz, macaroni are yorubas...

don't let those kamorudeens turn you against us...

becareful

I'm yoruba too bro but APC must go
On pa Adebajo we stand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by SMUAG(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
LegacyB:

Your bigotry cannot even be hidden. When we use your same argument for you now story and victim mentality go resume. Because you give alms he mst return with votes. Just imagine !

Iwhy pretending to have pity for someone who will end up stabbing you at the back...
If I'm a bigotry then what we see and observe in Nigeria these days made me to be so...and no shakings if I b one...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by utenwuson: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Isn't it scary that LP is not even getting one single vote in most northern polling units?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by GeneralPula: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Thinkam..

When will Peter Obi pull out of the race naa??

Idk..
Maybe when he starts seeing when to..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Thegamingorca(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
EngrKemp:

Is he an urchin?
E don take sniper sharp sharp

He still dey here in amazement dey wonder at the fact say voter turnout for north no reach 50% lol he think say northerners really send election.

He think say 2023 nah 2019

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by LegacyB: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
SMUAG:

Iwhy pretending to have pity for someone who will end up stabbing you at the back...
If I'm a bigotry then what we see and observe in Nigeria these days made me to be so...and no shakings if I b one...
We Lagosians can say exactly same of you. Tinubu’s victory is sure. But I would advise southwest people to wake up. We accommodate you guys too much!

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by chymeze: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
walexsho:

Na your comment get sense pass those I read before yours... Tinubu is not doing bad in the south and North, Obi only Tried hard in the South but nowhere to be found in the North, Kwakwanso is Doing well in Kano which has the largest bulk of vote in the North, Atiku is nowhere to be found in the South and sharing vote with Tinubu and Kwakwanso in the North. Reasonable people ought to have known the winner and stop consoling themselves
Apologies but your analysis is wack. Obi is currently clearing SE, SS and North Central, and is putting up a good showing in the west especially in Lagos and Oyo. Tinubu who we expected to clear the south west is being shoved side by side by Obi. In the north east, Tinubu is sharing votes with Atiku and in the north west, which is the most obvious, the three men from APC, PDP and NNPP are sharing the votes. So how can Tinubu now win by landslide? The person with the edge is obviously Obi. He never expected any decent showing in the north east and west but banked on the fact that the votes there would be split by these three men, and funny enough, it's working more than perfectly because kwankwaso (who obviously has no chance of winning this election) is actually leading votes count in the crucial north west. So where is Tinubu's votes coming from? Labour party would have been worried if kwankwaso had not been in the contest because it would have been a walk over for Tinubu in the North West. Politics is tactical. We should be objective in our analysis please.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.