Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North (9854 Views)

BAT Guinean Diplomatic Passport Leaked As Result Of Obi Detention / See What Was Uploaded As Result Sheet From A Polling Unit In Kano / 1914 Amalgamation As Expired In 2014 Yoruba Nation Freedom Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Exclusive101: 5:34am On Feb 26, 2023
My people twitter is on fire
Make Jews no fit wait just 24 hours before calling northerners malu.

Lord Lugard don wake inside grave this same night wey election counting never finish ..lol

By Monday Biafra or death must arise all over Igboland n Nigeria auto revert back to the Zoo.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Exclusive101: 5:35am On Feb 26, 2023
I rather a friend like the North than one like Ojukwu. Tufiakwa !

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Exclusive101: 5:37am On Feb 26, 2023
But at least no one will claim Yoruba didn't vote Igbo to placate Igbo vote to Obasanjo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by flokii: 5:37am On Feb 26, 2023
They have no right to complain when Atiku and Tinubu are scoring 0 votes in the South East.. they think North is as naive as South West.
Do me I do you.. man no go vex.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by 2mch(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
They have no right to complain when Atiku and Tinubu are scoring 0 votes in the South East.. they think North is as naive as South West.
All those insane Yoruba youth claiming woke on Twitter are incredibly insane. The people they followed to do woke deceived them and voted tribally. Very good!

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
They have no right to complain when Atiku and Tinubu arebscoring 0 in the South East.. they think North is as naive as West.

Exactly!

They were celebrating in the South! Now that Northwrn results are filtering in, they are screaming all over Twitter that is foul!

And Northern result have not finished o. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The earlier Peter congratulates Asiwaju, the better!

But at a time! Those Northwrn results are wild! Damn! They coming-in in thousand margins!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Omoawoke: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

All those insane Yoruba youth claiming woke on Twitter are incredibly insane. The people they followed to do woke deceived them and voted tribally. Very good!

My Yoruba bros and sis voted based on conscience. That’s the beauty of Yoruba, we are very diverse. My family’s votes are divided between obi and Tinubu . No hatred… equally my Yoruba friends votes.
But I am for Jagaban and proud of it and we will humble them and move on.
Before politics was Yoruba and we will remain one Yoruba after election

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by flokii: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

Igbos are very tribal, infact the most tribal set of people in Nigeria..

No woke Igbos in SE to share votes to Atiku and Tinubu? Nah.. they face one lane.

I was just laughing when they were jubilating over polling units votes... when the results from Kano, Kaduna and the likes start coming, they'l melo.

We are just waiting patiently to see their next propaganda on Lagos especially.. heads will roll.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Makers49: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2023
We have 3 people to share the votes in the north east and North West,but obi dey clear south east and south south including benue,plateau,nassarawa,Abuja, and co,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by 2mch(m): 5:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

My Yoruba bros and sis voted based on conscience. That’s the beauty of Yoruba, we are very diverse. My family’s votes are divided between obi and Tinubu . No hatred… equally my Yoruba friends votes.
Why did Igbo’s not vote based on conscience? When Akwuzu SARs are still killing them in Anambra? In fact they were in IG trying to suppress the news before election. Is that not the reason for your anger? Won tan yin? You have all shown the country you are fools.

12 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Omoawoke: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Makers49:
We have 3 people to share the votes in the north east and North West,but obi dey clear south east and south south including benue,plateau,nassarawa,Abuja, and co,

You go learn politics by force.
You still dey do strong head, just calm down and enjoy the show

8 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
I rather a friend like the North than one like Ojukwu. Tufiakwa !
Yet you talk about this friendship so often undecided grin grin

Even in death Ojukwu's name never left your lips

The man must be a great man. So keep talking about him grin

Meanwhile in this election, together we stand to effect change in our dear nation!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ecolime(m): 5:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

You go learn politics by force.
You still dey do strong head, just calm down and enjoy the show

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SHINJA: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2023
I dey north currently. Nnpp dey lead kano ...

Nothing for apc ..

Dem chop tinubu Money .

Tinubu don loss this election...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ovieigho(m): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Give me video of inec counting APC votes while people cheer in the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2023
That's why igbos bully them daily. Yoruba have learned nothing in this world. It's been like this for decades and will still be tomorrow. I don't know who did this to them.
2mch:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by AlaafinOfOyo: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
That's why igbos bully them daily. Yoruba have learned nothing in this world. It's been like this for decades and will still be tomorrow. I don't know who did this to them.

You cannot put enmity between sensible Yoruba and Igbo people because of a corrupt politician. So save your breath.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Empowering enemy is more like placating or surrendering. The votes you called diverse are the votes that tie Yoruba down in slavery and with people like that, Yoruba won't be going anywhere anytime soon. How can outsiders be encouraged to vote Yoruba when Yoruba themselves won't vote their very own! We need cleansing in Yorubaland before anything. We need secret militias to go after Yoruba who are working against Yorubaland, it will happen. It has come to our lives or theirs.
Omoawoke:

5 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Wickedfacts: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:

You cannot put enmity between sensible Yoruba and Igbo people because of a corrupt politician. So save your breath.

Sensible Yorubas avoid Igbos.

Look at how tribalistic Igbos voted Obi in the East neglecting Atiku and tinubu.

Don't worry. Only Igbo votes will make you president. Continue.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Jones4190(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
My people twitter is on fire
Make Jews no fit wait just 24 hours before calling northerners malu.

Lord Lugard don wake inside grave this same night wey election counting never finish ..lol

By Monday Biafra or death must arise all over Igboland n Nigeria auto revert back to the Zoo.
they will also dust their green white green zobo flag

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Omoawoke: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
Empowering enemy is more like placating or surrendering. The votes you called diverse are the votes that tie Yoruba down in slavery and with people like that, Yoruba won't be going anywhere anytime soon. How can outsiders be encouraged to vote Yoruba when Yoruba themselves won't vote their very own! We need cleansing in Yorubaland before anything. We need secret militias to go after Yoruba who are working against Yorubaland, it will happen. It has come to our lives or theirs.

I agree they think they are acting out of genuine intentions when they are actually betraying their own. Yoruba dey Bleep up

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SHINJA: 6:22am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:

Shut up..

How do you expect a yoruba Christian like me to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket ?

Are u high?

11 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by greenermodels: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2023
All those people trying to divide this country along tribal and religious lines would fail, we all suffered under Buhari's pro north nepotism and we would all suffer if PDAPC wins. Let's be Obidient and Yusful to ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by nisai: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

Yinmu. You will be surprised that even still, most of them don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by chamboi1: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Igbos has all lock their vote to a particular direction. All yoruba always have liberal mindset.

5 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by 2mch(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2023
nisai:
Yinmu. You will be surprised that even still, most of them don't care.
They will eventually care. It will affect them directly. Dumbest alainironu youth in the country. I am happy all their leaders have proven to be very big fools by the co-followers who deceived them. Let them now come out to protest and see correct mending from Yoruba’s.

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by providencia(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Sensible Yorubas avoid Igbos.

Look at how tribalistic Igbos voted Obi in the East neglecting Atiku and tinubu.

Don't worry. Only Igbo votes will make you president. Continue.
The igbos voted tribalistic? What we you say about we the edos? If the election in Edo was free and fair obi will get nothing less than 98%. He still win despite pdp rigging. Its undeniable that SE, SS and SW wanted obi and I love that fact that obi is winning. we are all tired of Buhari & Apc for FYI

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by pointblank247(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

so why did most of the election violence of forcing people on who to vote for happen in Yorubaland ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2023
You just have to protect your food from sand.
You are either a Yoruba bum who have panties stuffed in your mouth to prevent you from talking at home or kobokobo vulture waiting for something to fall off Yoruba's hand. Either way, you are useless on this topic.
AlaafinOfOyo:

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Sweetberry123: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2023
SHINJA:
I dey north currently. Nnpp dey lead kano ...

Nothing for apc ..

Dem chop tinubu Money .

Tinubu don loss this election...
[color=#006600][/color]

How far is Atiku winning NW and Ne? Are u sure Tinubu wont win North?

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SHINJA: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Sweetberry123:
[color=#006600][/color]

How far is Atiku winning NW and Ne? Are u sure Tinubu wont win North?

Tinubu is not going anywhere.

The two big dogs here are pdp and nnpp

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Joey4321: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

Bro do you get??

I'm igbo and I was telling the Tinubu supporters in my polling units yesterday that if APC wins they should host us for drinks. Looking forward to a better Nigeria cos this one go after everybody. Yoruba igbo hausa. If obi wins. I'm ready to host them. Not because Obi knows me or I will benefit. But we celebrate in hopes of a better country.

Tribalism is dead abeg. Everybody should rest. This country belongs to all of us. Let's move on.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Confirms 11 Justices For Supreme Court / Daniel Leads S-west PDP For Jonathan’s Re-election / Nigeria Re-Elected UN Peacekeeping Committee Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.