Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North (9867 Views)

BAT Guinean Diplomatic Passport Leaked As Result Of Obi Detention / See What Was Uploaded As Result Sheet From A Polling Unit In Kano / 1914 Amalgamation As Expired In 2014 Yoruba Nation Freedom Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SHINJA: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
You that will still swim in your tears.
Joyful slave.

Sai Obi ..

Shame to tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by flokii: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:

I feel like crying, educated but dumb

it is well

Yoruba go o.. to ba je iyen ni.

Awon eyan wa ka iwe sugbon won o ka opolo ori mo..

The fo0lishness among Yorubas is heart wrenching. Na just God dey save SW.

Same way Zik and the Igbos connived with North to carve out Mid West (Old Bendel) from Western region just to wittle down Awolowo's influence in South. The list is endless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Curious346: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:

as the slut that gave birth to you where he met the Irresponsible fool you called your father
I have given up on you .. you're a disgrace to your family .

Enter a rehab asap
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Curious346: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

The fo0lishness among Yorubas is heart wrenching.
you're saying rubbish ..I am Yoruba ,and you're the iiidiot here

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2023
No wahala!
Oniya e lo ma je eyi to ju!
SHINJA:

Sai Obi ..

Shame to tinubu
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by tamdun: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:

You cannot put enmity between sensible Yoruba and Igbo people because of a corrupt politician. So save your breath.
Don't worry,election is almost don,it's time to treat igbos fvckup

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by flokii: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Curious346:

You're naive..
That you have Yoruba names or parent doesn't make you a genuine Yoruba.. by their fruits (actions), ye shall know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SleekyP(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
SHINJA:

Shut up..

How do you expect a yoruba Christian like me to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket ?

Are u high?
And you expect a Muslim in the core north to vote Omo Igbo grin grin

Victory is ours insha Allah #APC

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by excanny: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
Empowering enemy is more like placating or surrendering. The votes you called diverse are the votes that tie Yoruba down in slavery and with people like that, Yoruba won't be going anywhere anytime soon. How can outsiders be encouraged to vote Yoruba when Yoruba themselves won't vote their very own! We need cleansing in Yorubaland before anything. We need secret militias to go after Yoruba who are working against Yorubaland, it will happen. It has come to our lives or theirs.

Oga. Tinubu was a wrong choice. He forced himself on Yorubas.

People outside the country are saying if Nigeria was a sensible country, there was no need for election, apart from installing Peter Obi as next president.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SHINJA: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2023
SleekyP:

And you expect a Muslim in the core north to vote Omo Igbo grin grin

Victory is ours insha Allah #APC

Obi has won the election already..

Pdp and nnpp are dealing with APC in North..
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SleekyP(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2023
SHINJA:

Obi has won the erection already..

Pdp and nnpp are dealing with APC in North..
Which erection? Wait a minute grin grin

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SHINJA: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2023
SleekyP:

Which erection? Wait a minute grin grin

Be Iike say na those fingers tinubu dey use finger u grin

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is the best candidate with actual track records of successful administration in the face of fire, no otuer candidate comes close. And he didn't force himself on Yoruba, he is the only one who can do it right now.

Anyone that said dumb Peter Obi is the one to vote in as president, is insane.
excanny:

Oga. Tinubu was a wrong choice. He forced himself on Yorubas.

People outside the country are saying if Nigeria was a sensible country, there was no need for election, apart from installing Peter Obi as next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2023
When are they releasing this results?
I need to go to bed.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by NothingDoMe: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Sensible Yorubas avoid Igbos.

Look at how tribalistic Igbos voted Obi in the East neglecting Atiku and tinubu.

Don't worry. Only Igbo votes will make you president. Continue.
I don't see it like that. Igbo don't normally support an inept candidate. How can someone support a senile man for presidency in good conscience? Or a man that didn't see it fit for power to come back to the south?
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by BigCowHornn: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
They have no right to complain when Atiku and Tinubu are scoring 0 votes in the South East.. they think North is as naive as South West.
Do me I do you.. man no go vex.

Until this country is totally useless your eye won't open.

Keep looking at North and south. Don't look for good men to vote for to get a better Country
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by stifej: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Being nice to people who hate you is cowardice... Yorubas need wake up calls like the zero votes in the SE. An average Igbo person hates Yoruba but we pretend like we don't know, all to prove one useless sophistication
Sadly I have to agree that you are right. I have lived all my life in the East so what you are saying is true to a large extent. I just wish the Yoruba youths can come together and be patriotic to the Yoruba cause. For an Igbo man, interest of his brother or people comes first, but Yorubas too dey form woke. If any major war breaks out in Nigeria today, it will be so easy for them to defeat the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by aljharem(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2023
omo ale
Curious346:
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by flokii: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Until this country is totally useless your eye won't open.

Keep looking at North and south. Don't look for good men to vote for to get a better Country

Obi is far from good my friend.. Atiku for example is 10× better than Peter Obi..

The sentiments that has rendered South East useless and unproductive till date is what you lots are carrying into the elections but we won't join you.

Same Peter Obi has been going around saying.. Go and check Anambra and see what I did there.
I have checked and saw nothing in the Anambra he's been referring to other than underdevelopment, extrajudicial killings, debt owed pensioners and more.
Abeg rest!
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
My people twitter is on fire
Make Jews no fit wait just 24 hours before calling northerners malu.

Lord Lugard don wake inside grave this same night wey election counting never finish ..lol

By Monday Biafra or death must arise all over Igboland n Nigeria auto revert back to the Zoo.

Oh really. Next!
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Obaaderemi2: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

Why did Igbo’s not vote based on conscience? When Akwuzu SARs are still killing them in Anambra? In fact they were in IG trying to suppress the news before election. Is that not the reason for your anger? Won tan yin? You have all shown the country you are fools.
I was shocked. Yoruba youths are deluded. In Ibadan here they were just pouring their votes for Obi. Many of them are so empty in terms of political knowledge. How can you trust a man who didn't do well in Anambra?
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by 2mch(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
I was shocked. Yoruba youths are deluded. In Ibadan here they were just pouring their votes for Obi. Many of them are so empty in terms of political knowledge. How can you trust a man who didn't do well in Anambra?
It’s because they are following comedians and musicians on twitter that have no brain. All they think about is who they must revenge on. No other plan. Now that they have lost, now what? They look like fools, useful idiots that have been thoroughly misled and used.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by surgical: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
Empowering enemy is more like placating or surrendering. The votes you called diverse are the votes that tie Yoruba down in slavery and with people like that, Yoruba won't be going anywhere anytime soon. How can outsiders be encouraged to vote Yoruba when Yoruba themselves won't vote their very own! We need cleansing in Yorubaland before anything. We need secret militias to go after Yoruba who are working against Yorubaland, it will happen. It has come to our lives or theirs.
It is now yoruba is Tinubu 's own ,you guys just like using people s head when the bead was in Tinubu hands Instead of him to place it on mulikat akande a yoruba woman waist he took it and place it on tanbuwal waist an opposition member to become number 4 Instead of a yoruba woman to serve his own selfish interest interests, if this election were not his own Tinubu will take a position that will serve his interest as he has always done not any yoruba interest
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by BigCowHornn: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

Obi is far from good my friend.. Atiku for example is 10× better than Peter Obi..

The sentiments that has rendered South East useless and unproductive till date is what you lots are carrying into the elections but we won't join you.

Same Peter Obi has been going around saying.. Go and check Anambra and see what I did there.
I have checked and saw nothing in the Anambra he's been referring to other than underdevelopment, extrajudicial killings, debt owed pensioners and more.
Abeg rest!

Before obi anambra was hell. I know this cos I'm igbo. Back then if anyone calls you thief by mistake in onitsha you are dead

The roads where pretty civil war and wives and girlfriends of armed robbers had authority

Obi would have fixed Nigeria but as an igbo man he didn't stand a chance and that is why I did not vote yesterday. Why risk my life with Yoruba thugs overunning Lekki when the results will still be rigged ?

Aside Obi the only other person I will vote for who can perform is Prof. Zulum.. current governor of Borno

Atiku is extremely corrupt and health is not on his side

I rest my case
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by DEMANDRED: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2023
They are scared grin wetin concern you with how some sensible people voted you are trying so hard to sow discord we know your antics we can smell your fear your 20k monthly allowee is at an end.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by DEMANDRED: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

The fo0lishness among Yorubas is heart wrenching. Na just God dey save SW.

Same way Zik and the Igbos connived with North to carve out Mid West (Old Bendel) from Western region just to wittle down Awolowo's influence in South. The list is endless..
Why is there so much pain in your butt calm down we know your type.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by NwaliE01: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
I rather a friend like the North than one like Ojukwu. Tufiakwa !

Respect that name Ojukwu before tunder from your village go fire you there.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by DeOTR: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I don't see it like that. Igbo don't normally support an inept candidate. How can someone support a senile man for presidency in good conscience? Or a man that didn't see it fit for power to come back to the south?
Igbos don't support ineptitude, yen yen yen.
Who voted all those useless Governors you have in the SE?
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Nice2023(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

Igbos are very tribal, infact the most tribal set of people in Nigeria..

No woke Igbos in SE to share votes to Atiku and Tinubu? Nah.. they face one lane.

I was just laughing when they were jubilating over polling units votes... when the results from Kano, Kaduna and the likes start coming, they'l melo.

We are just waiting patiently to see their next propaganda on Lagos especially.. heads will roll.

Even whrn they gave their votes to obj,they weren't tribal,gave to Jonathan,they were not tribal,gave their votes to Yaradua,they were not tribal...and gave Atiku...they were not tribal.

I think u need to have sense.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by excanny: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
Tinubu is the best candidate with actual track records of successful administration in the face of fire, no otuer candidate comes close. And he didn't force himself on Yoruba, he is the only one who can do it right now.

Anyone that said dumb Peter Obi is the one to vote in as president, is insane.

He's not the best. Give me an external observer outside Nigeria that endorsed Tinubu.

You can't be saying he's the best from ur end alone. Corroborate your bogus claim.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Heavensent01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Curious346:
I have given up on you .. you're a disgrace to your family .

Enter a rehab asap

because rehab is your family house doesn't make everyone

stop judging me with you family tradition
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Curious346: 4:59am On Mar 20, 2023
flokii:

You're naive..
That you have Yoruba names or parent doesn't make you a genuine Yoruba.. by their fruits (actions), ye shall know them.
yea , I'm not idiotically tribalistic like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appointment Of Military Service-Chiefs Declared Illegal / Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel / Pastor Ayo Exposed As NDA Chief Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.