Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,161 members, 7,864,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper (30503 Views)

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Yesterday in Ogun state, an elderly woman was given 10k to vote APC. Yahoo boy transferred 50k to vote Peter Obi.I laugh! For every gbas,there's surely a gbos
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by HellVictorinho7: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Offpoint1:
Number one citizen of the country country breaking the country's law on live TV grin

And there are brainless people with hopeless thumbs casting votes for APC
but u support his policies
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by arantess: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Honourable1901:
Wrong but he has done it
Lol, clown
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Offpoint1: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
but u support his policies
Yes I do, I don't ass lick... You do I credit you, you do bad I discredit you.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Offpoint1: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2023
lovinagbad:
I thought you people are praising Briharo for the Naira changes. Now you are abusing him. You people are pathetic. When things doesnt favor you. You will be crying. You are not talking about Ortom that displays his own voted for LP
😂 When you pass exams your parents praised you and when you fail you got reprimanded.

I don't lick ass
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Offpoint1: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2023
poseidon12:

And the foolish man was even proud to acknowledge that he broke the law to show his loyalty.
😂 What law was broken?
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by HellVictorinho7: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Offpoint1:

Yes I do, I don't ass lick... You do I credit you, you do bad I discredit you.
there is nothing good about his policies
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by CaptainFM1: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2023
degenuine1:

What matters right now is for us to get the right leader that will obey the rule of law and set the good standards to take over that office.. All these wailings has never mattered. Is it these remaining weeks they want to correct him?

There's is no too late time to correct anyone. If we don't address a wrong when necessary then how should you now expect to get a good leader when us the citizens don't hold them accountable? We can as well just forget about getting a good leader if we are not going to cultivate the habit of challenging bad practices. Good governance involves us too taking part!
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Angelicqueen(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Exactly

quote author=aziaka111 post=121254226]He want to clear his conscience [/quote]
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by ozo13(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
We will file a suit against his poling unit.

It must be cancelled
noise maker.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Diyaiyanu87: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2023
...Buhari is not even my problem now cos we all know that ds one na mumu from the start..my problem is that,how did a Deeper life pastor win a car in an Heineken promo...!!?
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by lexy2014: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Let him open Everything it will not prevent obi from winning

But I thought you guys said that everything buhari has been doing especially naira scarcity is to make sure Tinubu doesn't win
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by lexy2014: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2023
degenuine1:

What matters right now is for us to get the right leader that will obey the rule of law and set the good standards to take over that office.. All these wailings has never mattered. Is it these remaining weeks they want to correct him?

Where will you get the "right leader" from?
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by OLULAW: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2023
degenuine1:

zombi like you. Urchins that think abusing someone is what makes them meaningful... How stupid are you.
YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN WILL DIE IN YOUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS EXCERCEBATED BY THE IDIOTS YOU KEEP PUTTING IN POWER AFTER BEING GIFTED STUPID AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT WON'T LAST YOU A WEEK. AS FOR ME, I BAILED OUT DECADES AGO. RECEIVE SENSE.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Stevengold(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Courts are warming up

To do what abeg?
The highest court of the land is already ridiculed
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by lexy2014: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2023
CaptainFM1:

There's is no too late time to correct anyone. If we don't address a wrong when necessary then how should you now expect to get a good leader when us the citizens don't hold them accountable? We can as well just forget about getting a good leader if we are not going to cultivate the habit of challenging bad practices. Good governance involves us too taking part!

Your last 2 sentences is the summary. Unfortunately, many nigerians especially those shouting obi up and down think good governance starts and ends with election. Them no know say the work never even start. Same thing happened in 2015 with sai buhari and everyone left him to his devices. Here we are
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by lexy2014: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2023
SaintLucia:
They have started calling Nigeria ZOOOO and same Buhari they were hailing just last week for disobeying the supreme court against the new naira policy a cow grin

The matter no tire you. I just don't understand these people
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by lexy2014: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Offpoint1:
Number one citizen of the country country breaking the country's law on live TV grin

But I thought you supported his naira redesign and naira scarcity policy thinking it was aimed at weakening Tinubu. What has changed?
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by 9ty4our: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Now I know that the President is above the law..
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by ufuosman(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Very wrong despite is trying to prove something
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Offpoint1: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2023
lexy2014:

But I thought you supported his naira redesign and naira scarcity policy thinking it was aimed at weakening Tinubu. What has changed?
I give credit to those who do and also reprimand those who did wrong.

Tinubu is my less concern when it comes to that policy... even though it affected him seriously.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by GistFullGround: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Goodluck Jonathan is more honorable!
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Charly68: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
The senior can go a d hug transformer if he likes.. all their yeye law couldn't stop cashless policy and dem dey tell us legal jargons here
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Fearyourcreator: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Offpoint1:

But e good as he no answer court on currency bah...
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by luluman: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Misterc:
Propaganda just too much for this country....
If he serious now vote Waka comot.. them go complain say Dem force am to cast vote...
Now he vote and happily display him choice una still dey carry the matter for head...
Na wah oooooo
Don't display your ignorance publically now. Go and understand the law in secrete ballot.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by magzey: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
I didn't see anything wrong , everybody knows Buhari is APC ,wia in the law for it it and what is the Consequences? 😂
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Emman08: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
No be una go vote this illiterate brainless olodo as president? What do we expect?
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Mcbayo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigerian laws are like cobwebs strong enough to catch the weaks but too weak to catch the strongs.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Everfrank(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
We don hear. So what?
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Even if Obi was reborn with his overratedness, he will never match Buhari, have u seen Buhari listed on Pandora paper before?
can you explain the Pandora paper shit?,,,,
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by JagabanBorgu: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
can you explain the Pandora paper shit?,,,,
Go to google, it's there for u to read, it's now a sh*t because it is expósîñg ur fràúd.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Go to google, it's there for u to read, it's now a sh*t because it is expósîñg ur fràúd.
you're just like your presidential candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members / Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.