Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,066 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper (30502 Views)

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Dagger111(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

😂 😂, Damn right, they might but not me. But honestly its wrong for a president of a country to do so.

Take him to court.
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by JagabanBorgu: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
you're just like your presidential candidate
Same way u are Iike urs.
Linus Obi
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dagger111:

Take him to court.
You are quite unreasonable
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Same way u are Iike urs.
Linus Obi
No like Peter Obi....
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Cromagnon: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
BIGDADDY000:
Of course, it's totally wrong
why
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Cromagnon: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Laws doesn't work in Nigeria, what works in Nigeria is survival of the Fittest.

Only the learned youths can salvage what is left of this country, and they are on it.
learned are not fit
They are cowards seeking soft life
Power seeking is not soft

1 Like

Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Cromagnon: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Honourable1901:
Wrong but he has done it
wrong how? Did he force you to show yours?
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Jagznation(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I can bet my life Buhari is more intelligent than your entire family. If you served in the Army or your parents did during military era, you'd know Buhari is more of an action person and talking too much
Nitwit this also shows your level of reasoning
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by crossbreedwears(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
I have told you the truth. Buhari is more sensible than your entire family
Jagznation:

Nitwit this also shows your level of reasoning
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Jagznation(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I have told you the truth. Buhari is more sensible than your entire family
Reason why your entire family and lineage is still backward
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by crossbreedwears(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol lol If you see my family, you'll be shocked
Jagznation:

Reason why your entire family and lineage is still backward
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by Jagznation(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Lol lol If you see my family, you'll be shocked
They'd probably be worst than I envisaged
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by crossbreedwears(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol lol lol. @hybridchild07 is my page on IG. Please kindly visit and get back to me
Jagznation:

They'd probably be worst than I envisaged
Re: Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper by degenuine1(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2023
OLULAW:

YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN WILL DIE IN YOUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS EXCERCEBATED BY THE IDIOTS YOU KEEP PUTTING IN POWER AFTER BEING GIFTED STUPID AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT WON'T LAST YOU A WEEK. AS FOR ME, I BAILED OUT DECADES AGO. RECEIVE SENSE.

Back to sender o. You and your parents shall die by car accident.
Idiot ikot iwa. Zombie ... #spitsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.