Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter (80544 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Think9ja(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I hope he wins.

What is going on in Delta?

I know Atiku won Osun...... Adeleke tried.

I am scared but my prayers are for him to win.

The South East is dead politically regardless of whoever wins between Atiku and Tinubu.
For Atiku, he will want to hand over to the Yorubas for standing by him this 2023.
If Tinubu wins, the Igbos can be rest assured of waiting sixteen years before a short at the presidency again. Because Tinubu must do 8yrs. In 8yrs time, will there be labour or PDP? I doubt.
Just when Atiku needed Igbo people the most, they let him down.
No one plays politics with emotions except the igbos

4 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by tsephanyah(f): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2023
famouscargo4u:

No, it's Obi. Yoruba did not vote Atiku. If they did, it must be because of a house of rep or senate candidate like Banky W
Lagos is not the only Yoruba state
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Dajugba: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Echoban: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
sirchim:
If Obi can't have it, then let Atiku have it, to show BAT isn't smart at his age. Instead make POWER remain North.

U go soon dey alright bro
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Slickest(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
topcatking:
The tribes in this contraption called NG have no business being together.

The experience at the polls yesterday confirmed this .
Ena don start?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Bhol28: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
sirchim:
If Obi can't have it, then let Atiku have it, to show BAT isn't smart at his age. Instead make POWER remain North.
It's late already.Hypocrisy and just hatred is when u prefer Atiku to Tinubu.We told u guys a vote for Obi is a favour for Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by JagabanBorgu: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Go and rest, lgb0s are sûffering like every other Nîgeriàn, lgb0s are being sIaughtered by UGM etc, lgb0s fIood different states and countries in search of food and shelter, I know so many lgb0s are as wrètchèd as bèggàrs on the streets, u all taIk Iike u are successful and don't need góvèrñment but u are d ones cryîñg d most about hàrdshîp.
I know it will all come down to this after the elections.
Memeni:

Look.at this stupid wh*re. Why are u pitying the Igbos. Are igbos.the ones under bridge begging for scraps that falls out of people's mouth to feed?..are Igbos the ones gathering on IDP camps all over the nation? Are Igbos the ones being slaughtered like wild beast by Boko Haram terrorists?..Are Igbos the ones lying down or sitting on every roads begging for Chicken change?... Are the Igbos going to buy bread for #1000 and other tribes will buy it at #50??I answerions....it is th Igbos that is supposed to pitying u morons. You all illltrate evil nigerians think you're doing th Igbos by voting rubbish...the Igbos are laughing your stupidity and foolishness. Be there shouting Igbos.... thinking that they're are going to save your sorry asses..the Igbos have tried their and hands off.... whatever you guys do is up to you..you're the ones to bear this burdens for eight years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Denoh68:
YOU THAT IS NOT HATEFUL, LISTEN TO YOUR COMMENT.
What is hateful about the particular comment?😎
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
moneyissweet:
Idiot

E pain you😎
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by stillme231: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the east.

U guys should keep on being obidient until Tinubu start showing u guys shege.

Obi has used u people to give Tinubu presidency....... enjoy Tinubu presidency.
quiet abeg..
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ProphetM0hammad: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaxxy:

won where? Lol.

u have polling units results not the results cooked in collation center over night. I dare them to change it if they have 2 heads.

we will expose criminals actors in this election. all of them.
You'll just upload 20 polling units where Obi won, that's all
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Godfullsam(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
madapcmod:

Shut up bigot!

God will not allow your bigot and hateful Balablu near Aso rock. Buhari did his worst, didn't bulge. Na Hausa people suffer pass under Buhari.

Go drink sniper

How is tinubu hateful pls. I am not one of those his supporters but I am willing to learn.

Can you give instance(s) where tinubu manifested hatred towards the people of the south east?

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by JagabanBorgu: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dajugba:

Just to calm your nerves.
These are speculations, APC already swept Ekiti and LP didn't even get 25%.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by uncleade(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:
Waspapping is raving against his arewa brothers for betraying Atiku .

He is so so angry right now

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1629732336676872194?t=1sv3u-1OCrwwXb8_gDj6Ow&s=19
He should rathar say 99.9% of igbos voted for Obi and only about 60% of yorubas voted for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
If they declare tinubu the winner I won't be surprised.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ogwumgbe: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

Thief, you can only deceive the gullible with your tribal jargon, We are talking about the region that has not had it since 1999 and not tribe. You rattle snake, so it's SE turn to rule ok
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Lashist(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

You should rather focus on your useless self that is always looking for aloe Vera...when tinubu start showing shege, do you think the shege won't get to you?? You must be stupid..is there any federal policy that will affect only igbos and won't affect you commoner??
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Elaigwu10: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
did they tell them to come out and share vote between themselves?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Mitsurugi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's only Igbos that have been displaying their open hatred all over the place.

Every area/region are allowed to have their choice. You just don't have to be foolish and demeaning about it.

Really? So what happened before my eyes in Lagos didn't happen?

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Moneyboyz: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lies, we voted obi, he didn't cry out when Igbos and Hausa voted Buhari.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You'll just upload 20 polling units where Obi won, that's all

whe have polling units data across most stares already. U think rigging and propaganda can work this time bt if has failed already.

The most of the results are public. Nothing they can do to Rigg anybody in.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by phemray(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please is what am seeing from situation room correct?

Tinubu 6+M with 25% in 34/37
Atiku 4+M
Obi 3+ M
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by marlow1962(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

All these gals wer just write waec, what do you know about politics, 🏖️ please sit your ass down.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Segzy19: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oh! You are just realizing or confirming it?
The foundation of Nigeria was built in tribalism courtesy of the British amalgamation, subsequent romance of British with north and the military coup de tats that we had...

Best bet is for us to go our separate ways
Better bet is for us to fully restructure

Anything outside these two option will keep us in this sorry state.... Tribalism cannot be easily taken out of this country. sadly, it is the false foundation upon which Nigeria is built ..

topcatking:
The tribes in this contraption called NG have no business being together.

The experience at the polls yesterday confirmed this .

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by SeaTrade(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Structure is bigger than mass hysteria unfortunately for obidients.
Tinubu will win this election and there's nothing you obedient losers can do about it.
If you work hard in your life,I don't see how whoever becomes president is suppose to affect you to the extent of threatening violence.
The army and the Middle class society of this country who worked so had to have what they have dey wait for una vagabonds to touch their assets and the fools looking for attention inciting you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Godfullsam(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
sirchim:

You guys are already activating your plan B.

Once the plan B fails, that is if Atiku didn't win.

You guys will switch to plan C ( Biafra agitation).

This is really a wrong time to be an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Isabi4lov: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Why are you pitying the Igbos , so if Tinubu enters he will chase all the Igbos from Nigeria or what do you mean by that

It's now that you'll know
those that school passed through them .

Your Buhari wetin him do for Igbos abi na only Igbos the economy dey affect.

Thank God you know that Peter Obi is loved genuinely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by PoloG: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
topcatking:

This is not true, and you know it.

I am not even igbo by the way, but I was shocked by the utterances of a lot of people (including the elderly) yesterday.
what utterances ?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by AVISENNA: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.Write it Down
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Thief, you can only deceive the gullible with your tribal jargon, We are talking about the region that has not had it since 1999 and not tribe. You rattle snake, so it's SE turn to rule ok
No be about governance again, now na turn by turn thing.

Is that in our constitution? Or you made it?

Entitled humans
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ebbo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

Guy Tinubu sure bet is with this Muslim Muslim ticket otherwise by now he would have been out of this election. The only criteria that made the Hausa Fulani majority leave their brother and vote for Tinubu were this Muslim Muslim ticket gaskiya nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.