Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,954 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Take My Cross Back From Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Take My Cross Back From Jesus (1294 Views)

How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just / Photos From My Cross North Tour / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Just like a country let’s say Ghana is with a lot of debt
Then a country like China comes and say I will clear your debt for you
The people of Ghana can choose to say no I will work hard to clear my debt and become free ..Ghana isn’t the first to be in debt and if we work hard our debt are cleared and we become giants
Or they choose to let China clear their debt
The question now is
What does China want?
On the long run
…or better still they can say to China
Don’t help me clear my debt teach me how to become financially free like you…
Jesus my friend is there as a truth
How do you want him to help
Give him your burdens and cross yet remain humans with more burdens to give?
Carry your burdens yourself (not so easy but with time you master it) looking at the life of Jesus as a guide?
If you choose the later which is the harder path.. it’s tricky but at the end of the darkness you see light
If you choose to give him your burdens not long before you become dependent on him…falling to sin everytime and running to Jesus
My friends Jesus is a cross road or a test that all of us must encounter
Choose wisely

CC ORISHA17

1 Like

Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Your thoughts when you’re alone
Why do you run away from them ?
Why are you scared of yourself and your thoughts?
Are your sins to much for you that you begin to avoid yourself?
You run to your neighbor for company or you have to work extra
Nobody is perfect my friend
Face it with courage and carry your cross with pride
Before you know it they disappear or they become your friends
Time was the first to be created and picks no side
With time that cross would become your friend

3 Likes

Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by EastAlchemist: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wahala
Wahala
Wahala

Somebody call portable
We’ve found his brother

I’ve always thought about what was beyond that man they put in front of us though

1 Like

Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
The message not the messenger my friend
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
It’s an equation
You carry your cross, you master it till it becomes so light that you wear as a beautiful ornament around your neck

Christ is our guide not God
He is a messenger of God that is why you pray in his name

Stop giving him your burdens
He did not enjoy with you in sin
No matter how heavy
Carry it with courage and pride and ask him to be your guide and comforter
His teachings are the best guides
Suffer with him and in him
Stop surrendering your lives and burden to him
Lol stop being over smarter than yourself
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Carcholce: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ifeelnumb:
It’s an equation
You carry your cross, you master it till it becomes so light that you wear as a beautiful ornament around your neck

No matter how heavy

So what are you saying brother?

Should we stop seeking for forgiveness after sin?

Should we acknowledged we had sin and move on from it?

What are you saying brother?
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Carcholce:

So what are you saying brother?

Should we stop seeking for forgiveness after sin?

Should we acknowledged we had sin and move on from it?

What are you saying brother?
No one is saying not to ask for forgiveness
Ask for forgiveness and move forward
Also take responsibility
Isn’t that repentance is
If you don’t take responsibility and move forward from the sin taking your life towards being Christ like
How then can you repent ?

Matthew 7:21-23 comes to mind

A lot of us ask God for forgiveness and go back to what we were doing
You keep doing bad things and then because you’re you feel there’s one christ you keep sinning
Romans 6:15
Roman’s 6:1-4 too is another one

So my brother for you to know that you sinned means that you are aware of what you did
Taking responsibility by not going back to what you used to do…
I’m more about choices and consequences
Let me give you more clarity on my point
Mr.X tongue
Mr X was a thief and a robber ..he always justified his reason for stealing blah blah blah….
He was just a mad man who had thirst for the bliss of drawing blood ..he became really superfluous with so much riches and wealth..his reason was poverty but deep down he knew what his taste was ..one day his wife found out about his dealings and ran away from him… he was devastated and empty then he met Christ
He realized all he did wrong and then felt the need to repent… he asked for forgiveness and moved on to what he used to do …this time it was different he knew he was doing wrong
He already birthed his demons
I will ask for forgiveness at the end of the month and give money to charity…
Month end he asks for forgiveness in the church and donates heavily to the society as charity
But nothings changes
His demons are still there taunting him on the evil of his heart
He begins to lose his mind
This demons and thoughts keep taunting me and won’t go away…
What went wrong?
He met Christ at the crossroads and instead of following Christ he only gives him his burden and moves on with what he was doing…but he was wrong choosing to be an animal over a Demigod
Okay story continues he lost his mind and he lost everything
His riches and wealth…people would say his wife left him devastated and that’s why but he knows why…
He met Christ again at crossroads but this time he chooses full repentance… admits his wrongs and chooses a new and better path
To be continued!!!

I was talking more about dealing with the consequences of our actions
The pain ,the guilt ,the suffering we put ourselves because of our actions..from parents it affecting their kids I can go on with examples but I will stop here.
I just formulated that and I hope you get the point
Because coming down from the mountain isn’t easy
I prefer to move from peak to peak

1 Like

Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gracias

At peace with God and neighbor, thus good sleep demands. And at peace too with the neighbor’s devil! Otherwise he will be at your house at night.
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
My guy choko since we small every time we go swim
Him go carry life jacket
30 years after baba still Dey use life jacket.
If you ask am him go say since him small him mama Dey always warn Am about swimming and water so the phobia for water dun Dey with am all this years (he traced his fear for water back to his foundations, he is much older but he knows he can’t underestimate the power of how the things we learn from our early years go ahead to determine how our lives will be)(parents!!!!)..everytime he says he will learn the next time but him next time no Dey finish.
Him con add untop self say swimming no come sweet for am again him dun Dey swim for surface all him life make him no lie e dun Dey boring to am.
Nasi Our talkative friend kobojunkie quickly interrupt am saying
Choko since I know you life jacket Dey save your papa yansh for every swimming pool way we dun go for this life and I been dun Dey wonder say which day you go tire for that up way you Dey swim everytime
But that water Dey fear me honestly choko replied
How you go take sabi how to swim if you no face wetin Dey fear you for inside water mr choko .. or that your mammy water banny for ikot Efa when you eventually break her heart and she kidnap you go her marine kingdom how you wan escape? You go turn bee start to levitate? Or you go beg marine kingdom security for life jacket? You Dey sleep oo choko Ajeh you Dey sleep.. you Dey fear water yet you still Dey come swim every time na only you know wetin you Dey find for his .. comot that live jacket go underwater… you go drink water yes .. times go Dey when e go be like say you wan drown but na part of the learning process na time e go take you go dun master the swimming thing turn pro yourself .. see me I fit swim under i fit use back and closed eyes swim from one end to another.. like this gaan if I catch dolphin for him home water I go gap am I no whine you my bro …This na be because I choose to face my fear of water a long time ago ..that life jacket go protect but you self gas learn how to navigate water on your own
Abi you no wan Dey dive ? Or swim like eja? Nawa for you oo

I just sit down Dey sip my martell Dey listen to that short talkative talk..person way create this guy for use sword instead of saliva for him mouth I thought to myself..him name suppose even be mayhem instead of kobojunkie
Him no Dey pity person but there’s some sense to what he says..even ships are safe at the harbor but no be why them make am.. sailing through thick and thin
Heavy storms and calm , gbogbotigbo of the ocean yet it comes to the harbor standing tall and looking like it doesn’t go through anything

Hmmmmmmm
One stone two birds down
The end
Have a good week ndi Nairaland
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Johnjustice: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ifeelnumb:
It’s an equation

No matter how heavy
They want it easy , and Jesus said "carry your cross, and follow me"
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by HellVictorinho7: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ifeelnumb:
My guy choko since we small every time we go swim
Him go carry life jacket
30 years after baba still Dey use life jacket.
If you ask am him go say since him small him mama Dey always warn Am about swimming and water so the phobia for water dun Dey with am all this years (he traced his fear for water back to his foundations, he is much older but he knows he can’t underestimate the power of how the things we learn from our early years go ahead to determine how our lives will be)(parents!!!!)..everytime he says he will learn the next time but him next time no Dey finish.
Him con add untop self say swimming no come sweet for am again him dun Dey swim for surface all him life make him no lie e dun Dey boring to am.
Nasi Our talkative friend kobojunkie quickly interrupt am saying
Choko since I know you life jacket Dey save your papa yansh for every swimming pool way we dun go for this life and I been dun Dey wonder say which day you go tire for that up way you Dey swim everytime
But that water Dey fear me honestly choko replied
How you go take sabi how to swim if you no face wetin Dey fear you for inside water mr choko .. or that your mammy water banny for ikot Efa when you eventually break her heart and she kidnap you go her marine kingdom how you wan escape? You go turn bee start to levitate? Or you go beg marine kingdom security for life jacket? You Dey sleep oo choko Ajeh you Dey sleep.. you Dey fear water yet you still Dey come swim every time na only you know wetin you Dey find for his .. comot that live jacket go underwater… you go drink water yes .. times go Dey when e go be like say you wan drown but na part of the learning process na time e go take you go dun master the swimming thing turn pro yourself .. see me I fit swim under i fit use back and closed eyes swim from one end to another.. like this gaan if I catch dolphin for him home water I go gap am I no whine you my bro …This na be because I choose to face my fear of water a long time ago ..that life jacket go protect but you self gas learn how to navigate water on your own
Abi you no wan Dey dive ? Or swim like eja? Nawa for you oo

I just sit down Dey sip my martell Dey listen to that short talkative talk..person way create this guy for use sword instead of saliva for him mouth I thought to myself..him name suppose even be mayhem instead of kobojunkie
Him no Dey pity person but there’s some sense to what he says..even ships are safe at the harbor but no be why them make am.. sailing through thick and thin
Heavy storms and calm , gbogbotigbo of the ocean yet it comes to the harbor standing tall and looking like it doesn’t go through anything

Hmmmmmmm
One stone two birds down
The end
Have a good week ndi Nairaland
drop mula
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 28, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
drop mula
Send aza
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

They want it easy , and Jesus said "carry your cross, and follow me"
For that part them get amnesia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by HellVictorinho7: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Ifeelnumb:

Send aza
palmpay 9014123995 , let me know d amount after sending , am using a friend's account.
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

palmpay 9014123995 , let me know d amount after sending , am using a friend's account.
Sending keh
Lucky you Ade wilderness dey pray
Too bad the blessings would get your friends account instead sad sad sad

Who naked no Dey put hand for pocket

1 Like

Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by HellVictorinho7: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ifeelnumb:

Sending keh
Lucky you Ade wilderness dey pray
Too bad the blessings would get your friends account instead sad sad sad

Who naked no Dey put hand for pocket
adey dey dey
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
adey dey dey
One day
Re: I Take My Cross Back From Jesus by HellVictorinho7: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Ifeelnumb:

One day
if dey, make i drop az again, no blip.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? / Sex? Meaningful Or Just Something To Do? / Can Nigerians Be Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.