Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,031 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) (55233 Views)

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / A Street Poll In Lagos On The 2023 Elections (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Shut up you slowpoke. You think say na life you dey live for naija. Ozuor

😀🤣😂🤣😀

Bro calm down!

I am not the cause of Peter’s loss!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😀🤣😂🤣😀

Bro calm down!

I am not the cause of Peter’s loss!

Did I tell you I was rooting for him? You should have even voted for PDP e no go too pain me.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ahvenjah:

Look who is calling another person tribalistic, look in the effing mirror distorted amoeba
Ode omo
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Self serving religious pastor-prenuer and charlatan.A supposed pastor or spiritual leader who’s not discerning and can’t see beyond his noses that the chances of obi winning this election is not that high is a gospel jobber.

All these charade and incitement on the pulpit for what?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yommychrz:
guy, a times we set our hope on something and got disappointed, look the kinda hope we had in Buhari, what happened in the end? Let’s give God chance to choose for us

God has chosen for us, but the devil wants to subvert the will of God. Normal human beings didn’t vote for Buhari. Only fools
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Chochovini: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
membranus:

Back to sender (ON YOU) in FULL FORCE in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

You people only know how to defend your pastor, if they ask you to defend the ALMIGHTY GOD with the same passion, you will quickly run away.

You must be a very foolish person.
. Why are you afraid? Shey you know how to insult pastors cos you think they are you mate? Continue. Mark my word. Before the end of this year, unless you repent, the quick judgement of God is hanging loose on your miserable life. “Touch Not My Annointed And Do My Prophet No Harm“. I leave you with God.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by YaQsGaYa(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obidients where una Dey 😅

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
I haven't heard anything from those USA and EU international observers on this election so far. Would they say they don't see what is going on? I don't trust when USA posit that they don't have a preferred candidate in this election.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by membranus: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. Why are you afraid? Shey you know how to insult pastors cos you think they are you mate? Continue. Mark my word. Before the end of this year, unless you repent, the quick judgement of God is hanging loose on your miserable life. “Touch Not My Annointed And Do My Prophet No Harm“. I leave you with God.

Once again, Back to Sender on your miserable life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Amen.

Pastor defender that is not defending his/her worthless life.

May the Fire of God consume you before daybreak in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

You are in trouble, before daybreak you will see what will happen to you. Next time you won't raise your useless mouth to an innocent person again.

I pity your family tonight, they are in for a shocker.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Chochovini: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
membranus:

Once again, Back to Sender on your miserable life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Amen.

Pastor defender that is not defending his/her worthless life.

May the Fire of God consume you before daybreak in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

You are in trouble, before daybreak you will see what will happen to you. Next time you won't raise your useless mouth to an innocent person again.

I pity your family tonight, they are in for a shocker.
. You see how foolish you are? You are praying a hate prayer to a loving God and asking Him to do your bidden? Thesame God whose Annointed you have harmed with your cursed mouth. Don‘t you know that any prayer from somebody like you is an Abomination before God?

Listen, all this fire here fire there you are calling shall not come near my dwelling cos I did nothing. You are the one the fire is coming turn to berbecue cos you calls for it. Dr. Paul Enenche is not just a mere pastor but the founder and the GS of a mega church like Dunamis Int. Yet you have the stupid guts, the temerity, and impetus to open that toilet you have on you face you called a mouth to insult him. Reason being that he involved himself in the outcome of an election that was glaringly rigged and highly manipulated.
Wait for God. Dont repent. Ewu.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by MeineMutter: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Pastor alalupayida. He got disappointed. His fake prophecy didn’t come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by membranus: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Chochovini:
. You see how foolish you are? You are praying a hate prayer to a loving God and asking Him to do your bidden? Thesame God whose Annointed you have harmed with your cursed mouth. Don‘t you know that any prayer from somebody like you is an Abomination before God?

Listen, all this fire here fire there you are calling shall not come near my dwelling cos I did nothing. You are the one the fire is coming turn to berbecue cos you calls for it. Dr. Paul Enenche is not just a mere pastor but the founder and the GS of a mega church like Dunamis Int. Yet you have the stupid guts, the temerity, and impetus to open that toilet you have on you face you called a mouth to insult him. Reason being that he involved himself in the outcome of an election that was glaringly rigged and highly manipulated.
Wait for God. Dont repent. Ewu.

Others are saying worse things to him on social media, even here on nairaland, and heaven has not fallen on them. I was only commenting on what he said, saying it is wrong for a pastor of his calibre to be openly partisan, but you who turned yourself to his stupid defender decided to molest and curse me with your vampire lips.

Therefore because did that to an innocent man like me, you agent of satan, you are FOREVER cursed in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN. With the every words you cursed me with at the beginning, I returned them back upon your cursed head in MULTIPLE FOLDS in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

Look at the time I am sending back your curses upon your evil head: 12.00 midnight. You are in trouble, but you don't know it yet.

May the Fire of GOD Consume your evil mouth to ashes in JESUS Mighty Name, Amen. So shall it be, for in JESUS Mighty Name I pray, Amen and Amen.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Godwin4444: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2023
DonTattaglia:

Don't bring the wrath of God upon yourself and family. This is how it starts and you will start running from church to church seeking for mercy of GOD and divine help thinking its village people !! Be careful...
see u better tell your pastor to calm down, hope u know Muslims also voted obi?

If they get d message it won’t b funny at all n it will lead to religious crisis like they have it in d north

This is d reason many didn’t vote obi cos they saw d overbearing influence of some pastors n how they can manipulate things n create religious chaos

Tell your pastor to calm down, if e dey vex make e sponsor obi court case
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Godwin4444: 12:44am On Feb 28, 2023
kelvine:
Because of politics a pastor holds a microphone and calls people animals.

He said when you look at them they look like animals. Do humans look like animals when they commit sins in the presence of God?

What makes him different from the person who called a country a zoo.
Yes rigging us evil but those things he said we're anti-christian.
God created us in his own image n a pastor is calling fellow human being animal, so he’s downgrading God right?

N people are clapping for him
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Godwin4444: 1:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Chochovini:
. The thing there is when the repercussion of your attack on an innocent man of God shall come upon you and your household, dont start running from Church to Church seeking deliverance o.
That time, it may not be on NL for us to know but you will bear it alone cos you brought it upon yourself. So shall it be unless if God Almighy is no more on His throne.
u even carry your psychological blackmail come social media

I guess u are also a scammer in suit
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Godwin4444: 1:10am On Feb 28, 2023
membranus:

Back to sender (ON YOU) in FULL FORCE in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

You people only know how to defend your pastor, if they ask you to defend the ALMIGHTY GOD with the same passion, you will quickly run away.

You must be a very foolish person.
I am a Christian but people like that guy annoys me

His pastor just called people created in d image of God animals n he sees nothing bad about it since it’s directed at people he hates

These useless sheeples don’t mind if their pastors kills so far it’s d person they hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Godwin4444: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Did I tell you I was rooting for him? You should have even voted for PDP e no go too pain me.
who are u to dictate who to vote for him

He voted tinubu n if e pain u go n die n leave him alone

Simple
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Godwin4444: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

God has chosen for us, but the devil wants to subvert the will of God. Normal human beings didn’t vote for Buhari. Only fools
I guess your pastor told u this?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Godwin4444: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Chochovini:
u are saying end of this year, u that tomorrow isn’t sure for u is telling someone end of this year

So funny u are seeing yourself as one big thing but u are just a mere mortal like him, so what makes u feel u know what can happen to him tomorrow?

Do u even know when u yourself will die?

U can only work among gullible people
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
who are u to dictate who to vote for him

He voted tinubu n if e pain u go n die n leave him alone

Simple

Sharap I wasn’t talking to you. Them suppose bundle all of una go Niger republic, so guys can live there. Thug
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Idiko1: 2:58am On Feb 28, 2023
This is the time to end what happened in Nigeria yesterday. Nigerians want to go their separate ways. No sane person would allow to be imposed upon an Islamic country. Anything less than disintegration of Nigeria is unacceptable.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by sunray(m): 3:38am On Feb 28, 2023
This pastor does not possess any democratic credentials. Your candidate lost and you displayed bitterness and envy on the pulpit. It is a shame. These are religious leaders and not Christians.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Chochovini: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2023
membranus:

Others are saying worse things to him on social media, even here on nairaland, and heaven has not fallen on them. I was only commenting on what he said, saying it is wrong for a pastor of his calibre to be openly partisan, but you who turned yourself to his stupid defender decided to molest and curse me with your vampire lips.

Therefore because did that to an innocent man like me, you agent of satan, you are FOREVER cursed in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN. With the every words you cursed me with at the beginning, I returned them back upon your cursed head in MULTIPLE FOLDS in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

Look at the time I am sending back your curses upon your evil head: 12.00 midnight. You are in trouble, but you don't know it yet.

May the Fire of GOD Consume your evil mouth to ashes in JESUS Mighty Name, Amen. So shall it be, for in JESUS Mighty Name I pray, Amen and Amen.

. You are a pathetic son of Lucifer from the pit of hell. Just like I told you earlier, your curse cannot even come a million miles close to me rather, it will bomerang on you and your entire family and lineage. Your prayers is an ABORMINATION before God cos you are God‘s enemy. Just like your moniker, you reason from the anus. Hence you think you can attack the Lord‘s Annointed and go scot free trying ro play smart by sending ineffective curses on one who try to call you to order.
I laught at your foolishness. If you like, run to your father Lucifer, the wrath of God will surely come upon you. I am giving you till the end of the year just in case, you may repent cos no mere mortal like you can withstand the wrath of God. The punishment of God for our wrong doings at times does not come instantaneous but its as sure as the Sun rise. Go ask Pharaoh of Egypt.
Son of Lucifer!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by membranus: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Chochovini:
. You are a pathetic son of Lucifer from the pit of hell. Just like I told you earlier, your curse cannot even come a million miles close to me rather, it will bomerang on you and your entire family and lineage. Your prayers is an ABORMINATION before God cos you are God‘s enemy. Just like your moniker, you reason from the anus. Hence you think you can attack the Lord‘s Annointed and go scot free trying ro play smart by sending ineffective curses on one who try to call you to order.
I laught at your foolishness. If you like, run to your father Lucifer, the wrath of God will surely come upon you. I am giving you till the end of the year just in case, you may repent cos no mere mortal like you can withstand the wrath of God. The punishment of God for our wrong doings at times does not come instantaneous but its as sure as the Sun rise. Go ask Pharaoh of Egypt.
Son of Lucifer!

The person that is supposed to go to a prayer mountain and beg GOD for mercy and favour is busy here brandishing curses to everyone opposing his partisan pastor. You are only inviting multiple curses upon your poverty ridden life, and therefore intensifyng your pauperish existence.

Your only two posts on Nairaland in 2020 and 2021 is filled with begging people for financial assistance up and down. Instead of you to pray until God deliver you from the ancestral curses of poverty attacking you life, you are busy inviting additional evil enchantment, curses and divination upon your already cursed head. I pity you.

Mr. Chronic Nairaland beggar, if you need urgent 2k to survive today, let me know, I may overlook your evil mouth and help you.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by jaymichael(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Sophy22:

Enjoy your favorite drink because it might be your last
No, I drank last night with my brothers. I almost got drunk sef but I no lose guard myself. Bit you, Ogun will surely drink your blood this year. As u wished someone else's death, horrible death is your lot.
You will be burnt aluve this year. Asiwin oponu afofun.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by jaymichael(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
RulerIAm:
bastard d fool! I'm not sorry. U will die soon.
You that will live forever, You will rot rot death. You wi6be alive, maggots will be eating your flesh.You see that death, you will beg for it. Death will be a luxury for you. Ase ti gun.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by jaymichael(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Smith414:
see your dumb face like tinubu 💩
It is easy to identify a bastaard sired by a lunatic.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Smith414: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2023
jaymichael:
It is easy to identify a bastaard like me sired by a lunatic.
As usual normal urchins doings
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ahvenjah: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

Ode omo

That is all you do and know, you nor fit even use english repky person, no wonder you want to vote for a thief like you

e day una body....afonja...olobe
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Ahvenjah:

That is all you do and know, you nor fit even use english repky person, no wonder you want to vote for a thief like you

e day una body....afonja...olobe
Boy. Type your sentences correctly.
Dumbass, Labour-party supporter.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ahvenjah: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

Boy. Type your sentences correctly.
Dumbass, Labour-party supporter.

lol, Oga done bend to pressure finally use english, e still wan correct who day correct am. its clear that you are shaky and cowardly under the pressure. I am sure you dont even know the reason for your existence Agbado party supporter, skull miner in the shadows. You must be a juju worshiper from the way you are talking. It will be a big risk for you to have children, cos if more things like you share this your nepotic ideology then this country has no hope of redemption. Just open your brain and look at it, you should be ashamed of how you think
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Ahvenjah:

lol, Oga done bend to pressure finally use english, e still wan correct who day correct am. its clear that you are shaky and cowardly under the pressure. I am sure you dont even know the reason for your existence Agbado party supporter, skull miner in the shadows. You must be a juju worshiper from the way you are talking. It will be a big risk for you to have children, cos if more things like you share this your nepotic ideology then this country has no hope of redemption. Just open your brain and look at it, you should be ashamed of how you think
Obote. I wan show you, say anyhow you bring am, I dey OnGuard.
Isi-aki.
Cry cry cry like a B1tch. Obi has lost and not even that charlatan using pulpit can change it.
You think religion will take your Obi far in the presidential race. PUTAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation / Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.