Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) (55042 Views)

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / A Street Poll In Lagos On The 2023 Elections (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

Why are you talking like someone not in this country

Can you handle over your daughter or sister for marriage to a man not physically and mentally fit suffering from dementia, not aware of his environment
National anthem was going on and he was not aware

Put on your conscience and answer that question if you can't give out your daughter

While then do you want to hand over Nigeria to this same sick person

You guys are funny in this country

It is gonna be a big disgrace for us

What do you want to do about it? Politics is a dirty game, you should know how the system works in Nigeria…. It’s not my fault or yours…. It’s not only me and you that’s voting, there are tons of other people doing that too… one man’s poison is another man’s food… that’s reality…
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Raxxye(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
obi was never going to win. Personally I blame the INEC people. I think they just wanted to mess with the minds of obedients and it backfired. They started putting out results of the places where obedients won initially to get them excited. I am sure they did this on purpose. Then they pulled the rug right from under their feet after getting them caught in an excitement frenzy. They now started bringing out real results where Tinubu and Atiku were leading . This destroyed obedients emotionally.
Results were actually re-written to favour Tinubu. Obi won the election!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You have no qualms abusing Sanwo-Olu who is 57 years old, but you have a problem with someone calling out Enenche who is 54 years old.

The hypocrisy of you people is beyond sickening.

There is no name you and your violent and misinformed bullying mob have not called Tinubu. And yet, Tinubu is not your mate in anything.

Man, respect yourself, pls.
Sanwo Olu is a coward. That's not an insult. It's a description. He's a minion, also a description.

Isn't sanwo Olu a crony in the hands of his political masters? He's a puppet on a string and everybody knows that. Look at ENDSARS. Ambode refused to be played, so he was booted out. But Sanwo Olu? Anything goes.

Now, pls use the door. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Who is Enenche if not a delusional, bigotry and fetish pastor ? Nonsense.
Balablu
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Ha! From your mouth? You've forgotten how you people insulted Adefarasin just a few days ago, even baba Adeboye wasn't spared! Are these men your mate in life and age?
Lol. Chief, pls check all the posts and comments I've made, whether I've ever insulted a MOG.

I have friends and family members who support BAT. No wahala. It's a democracy na. But I'll always condemn election manipulation just as I'd condemn it if it's LP that does same.

Peace chief.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
djseanjohn77:

It is understandable, all this English grammar because you lost😂🤣😂better go amd commit suicide. If e pain you, leave Lagos, go back to your state and carry out nonsense. Toxic and cursed clan
You are just unserious. Pele. Omode loun se yin sir. E lo kawe fun UTME yin.

Tribalistic folks. I AM NOT IGBO
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by symbianDON(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

Currently, you're the most stupid person on nl
the guy is shockingly stu.p.id!! Losing his senses because of some evil politicians who have snatched his very own future from him!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2023
boxypane:

Oga, even if my ideology was for a free n fair election, I go beat person like you for PU.
Pst. Enenche will not respond with such violence as you just did.
Wetin? Na we cause your problem?
Chief, you can't lay a finger on me. Lol.

That dude and I have been having a series of disagreements before an OP deleted my comment and left his tribalistic and insulting comment. So please, sir, you don't know the full story.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by mexite: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2023
This is entirely wrong. Imagine name calling an entire tribe, if it was the other way round, you would start screaming. The same tribe that gave your preferred candidates massive support in the SW region, that LP even won a whole Osun State.

As much as many youths in the Southern region wants Obi, everyone has a choice, and you can't force/bully people to agreeing to yours. It's called a democracy for a reason.

Hendrixky:
The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Milola1:
Only the enemies of democracy will see what happened yesterday and call it an election

God bless your generation abundantly...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
naijanaso:

Haba my bro, you criticised someone for insulting Dr Enenche and you ended up doing worse than him. You not only insulted, you cursed also with death. No naa. We are all looking for a New and better Nigeria but we shouldn't do that by drinking from the cup of bitterness.
We should continue to make our points in sane manner. Let's learn from our Principal PO.
Boss, I did not curse him with death. I wanted to employ the popular "rest" - zukwanike - that Twitter folks use, but I guess I got heated up.

I'll rectify. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2023
pafo:

You are too emotional. It's just politics!

Chief, I have every right to be emotional o. It's not just politics - it's the future of my children. If you travel to Rwanda here in Africa, or Kenya, Egypt and Ghana, you'll understand why the political topography in Nigeria irritates me.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Man, respect yourself, pls.
Sanwo Olu is a coward. That's not an insult. It's a description. He's a minion, also a description.

Isn't sanwo Olu a crony in the hands of his political masters? He's a puppet on a string and everybody knows that. Look at ENDSARS. Ambode refused to be played, so he was booted out. But Sanwo Olu? Anything goes.

Now, pls use the door. Thanks.

And Enenche is an opportunist who feeds fat on people's sweat.

The false teacher is a money grabbing, exploitative thief.

The Bible said if I didn't send them, you would know by their failed prophesies.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
LegacyB:

Don’t kill yourself over nothing. You’re so exposing your stupidity the more here . Your words lacks common sense and even betrays your emotion . He doesn’t have respect cos he spoke his mind. SMH for you.
Chief, me and him have had a previous spat. It's been a long time coming.
SMH to you too sir grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by workchopNG: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
inoki247:

You people still don't want to have sense....

Some region gave dere son all dere vote without dashing outsider 20k and we can still see in SW state still dashing out state nd giving out vote to who's not a Yoruba and you people are still abusing them....

Is good for other's to vote dere own but is a sin for Yoruba to do same you people are hypocrite....

Brother, can you check 1999 and 2003 elections and see who got over 70% of SE votes...

Mind you, Ojukwu was on ballot paper in 1999 with other Ibos, and in 2003, there are Ibos on the ballot paper. We voted who we see as the best choice for the country, not for Igbo land.

Many Yorubas voted for LP, allow their votes to count for who they voted for, this is not about tribe, this is about justice. Allow my vote to count for who I voted for.

This is the first time since 1999 democracy, that an Ibo is getting support from the Ibos and other tribes. And its not because he is Ibo, but because he is seen as the most competent by people who voted for him.

If you want it to be tribal, then the South as a whole can't produce presidents. The North will have a field day. I'm sure you're expecting massive votes from Kano, Kaduna, and Katsina for BAT who is a Yoruba man, and I'm sure you won't be happy if the genuine votes he get from these States are diverted to RMK all because RMK is from Kano. Still remember, that RMK didn't get any tangible vote from SW.

Let's just call a spade a spade, let's stop being tribalistic. Even if the whole SE and SW vote for LP, let it count for LP. If the whole SE and SW and NW vote for APC, let it count for APC. Nobody should shortchange the other with intimidation, thuggery, and rigging, because of tribalism.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Yommychrz:
don’t die now o, Tinubu your incoming president is coming to rescue you from poverty 😂😂
Oga, free me jor.
Which poverty? Lol.
Gettat tongue
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

Bitterness of someone like you is one of the reasons behind Obi's failure
Okay, sir. Do you have anything more to say?
Midastorch:

You told him to rest in pieces in one mention, you told him he will not die in another... You're greatly hurt, sorry ehn but please don't stop crying, I love the taste of your tears.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you boss.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

And Enenche is an opportunist who feeds fat on people's sweat.

The false teacher is a money grabbing, exploitative thief.

The Bible said if I didn't send them, you would know by their failed prophesies.

Okay. Anything more to add or shall we call it a day?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

wasting so much energy on a child who has never bought a bag of rice before with his own money

I don taya sef. These guys are energy draining. I'll just keep quiet and let everything go as they want it to go.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Okay. Anything more to add or shall we call it a day?

I am waiting for the FINAL announcement by INEC.

So, I can officially declare your pastor a big FAKE GREEDY CHARLATAN.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I am waiting for the FINAL announcement by INEC.

So, I can officially declare your pastor a big FAKE GREEDY CHARLATAN.
Lol
He's not even my pastor. Do you have anything celebral to say or do you want to keep dancing shamelessly on my mentions?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Lol
He's not even my pastor. Do you have anything celebral to say or do you want to keep dancing shamelessly on my mentions?

Cerebral.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Cerebral.

Hey man, thanks. Now, can you please leave me alone?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Balablu

OBIdunce.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

What useless pastor get involved in politics cos Peter Obi is an igbo man?

This useless Eneche or whatever is called has been behaving like a mad dog before and after election.

I have never seen where a pastor he is emotionally involved or charged as this fool who called himself a pastor.

If he was around Mushin in Lagos state and do all this rubbish, i ll personally walk to him and slap him. I dare this fool to come to Mushin.

Useless hypocritical tribalistic pastor
Nothing intelligent. Just balablu, not that I expected more. The way some of you reason ehn, just violence, thuggery and irresponsible behavior.

Something a million of you won't try if we had a working democratic system. Please say something meaningful.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

OBIdunce.
Lol
Eshe
Great day, sir/ma.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Dr Paul Enenche reacts to the massive election malpractice and manipulation witnessed yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA1toomvfs

E pain this one wo.. say hin candidate has alrdy lost

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Yommychrz(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

If the election is rigged, what would hit this country would end it permanently. You would have no hiding place. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Start looking for money to run to Ghana or niger. Cos Nigeria is about to go up in flames.
guy, a times we set our hope on something and got disappointed, look the kinda hope we had in Buhari, what happened in the end? Let’s give God chance to choose for us
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by boxypane(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief, you can't lay a finger on me. Lol.

That dude and I have been having a series of disagreements before an OP deleted my comment and left his tribalistic and insulting comment. So please, sir, you don't know the full story.
Hmm. Sorry boss
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Yomit71(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
EngrKemp:
More are coming.

Since FG does not know what democracy is all about everyone will turn to thug and let's see..let's see who will v peace...
Burn all of Dem devil's..

If gej behaved this way in 2015 will Buhari be president?

Opportunists and retards human beings.

We are locking down the country for 30 days.
Then un will arrive afterwards..

We are locking down everywhere , airports, expressways train station,gas stations in serious protests..
It's our rights to protest..

UN charter says after 30daysvof protest,they are welcome..

Let's see ..

Inec dey is fueling the burning of the country..

Benin is getting ready, Delta gallant ,fct already on the streets,Kaduna mobilising,
Rivers state already boiling..

Inec won't be allowed to further conduct elections since they are not ready even with all the billions they were given..

Shame..

FG already destroyed the country and created unemployment for the youths who just want a better life..
No job,no money,no food,no fuel no opportunity.
Only fraudulent activities by all establishment across all sector..

According to okon Lagos,
Endsars protest na dress rehearsal..

When r set .. we go wan see una thugs for Street den we go know who own the city...
which city?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Dchampion65: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2023
When John Baptist was minding his primary assignment in the wilderness, calling people to salvation, baptizing them and leading to God he was a honourable man.

Then he ventured into palace politics, the resultant effect cut off his head.

I love Pastor Paul, but naija politics will stain and rubbish his personality. He has tried his best. He has all members of political parties as his congregation member, he should be a father figure to all.

Nigeria will rise beyond this cloud

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.