Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) (55034 Views)

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / A Street Poll In Lagos On The 2023 Elections (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

You are highly daft. See your audacity - as if Pastor Paul is your mate in life and age.

You are a coward. You and your thugs. May everyone determined to subvert justice meet with death. You irritate me, gosh. You piece of trash. It's pathetic that you even have the guts to spew such nonsense. Pathetic.

If your lord - Tinubu - is so sure of winning Lagos, why not have a free and fair election? The Emilokan crooner was disgraced hands down so he had to subvert the course of justice by sending hound dogs to scatter the election.

Sanwo Olu, the English speaking minion, is also culpable. He's a coward and his silence is sickening.

But Nigeria will be great in MY LIFETIME. OUR LIFETIME. Our children will eat the good of this land. Our generation will see the rewards of our relentless labour's. The sun will shine upon us and we will be called blessed.

Rest in pieces, dingbat.

What useless pastor get involved in politics cos Peter Obi is an igbo man?

This useless Eneche or whatever is called has been behaving like a mad dog before and after election.

I have never seen where a pastor he is emotionally involved or charged as this fool who called himself a pastor.

If he was around Mushin in Lagos state and do all this rubbish, i ll personally walk to him and slap him. I dare this fool to come to Mushin.

Useless hypocritical tribalistic pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by sukkot: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
007Marvel:

Have said it several times, The Yoruba's, Fulani's and Hausa are the problem we have in Nigeria, except for a few educated ones, the majority of them are bigots, biased and unreasonable. You see other tribes in Nigeria, they'll gladly vote anybody in. Most other tribes believes in equality but the Fulani's, Hausa and Yoruba's will go to any length,even as far as killing their own just to make sure one of their own remains in power.
thats rubbish. Tribalism in high places started when nzeogwu and ifeajuna killed all Hausa and Yoruba and south south leaders and spared their own and handed power to aguiyi ironsi. You are just mad that you are getting beaten at your own game. Just an innocent show like big brother that we are watching now is ran by igbos, they are supposed to pick 12 contestants to represent the diversity of the 300 tribes in Nigeria for the big brother Africa, out of 12 slots for naija the igbo man put 6 igbo people and then share the remaining six slots amongs 300 tribes. But where the spirit of the universe go catch them is that the only Yoruba guy in the show is the biggest name drAw and the center of attention of the show. Yemi cregzz

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by brutal1(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
It is not too late to leave.
Kajaard:

Rantings of a typical illiterate shameless urchin.

It's a pity I share the same country with people like you. Pathetic.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2023
I think this is high time all the tribe will go their separate ways since they don't want a particular tribe to rule....it's totally uncalled for and we can't take it anymore...what a country with evil leaders...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by brutal1(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
You people are the problem of Nigeria because you are the only one fighting every other tribe. You fight the hausa/ fulani, you fight the Yoruba...you fight the Muslim... only you. You are the one saying you are going today and tomorrow you are staying. You see the way you have been killing yourself in your region You are the cancer in this system.
sukkot:
thats rubbish. Tribalism in high places started when nzeogwu and ifeajuna killed all Hausa and Yoruba and south south leaders and spared their own and handed power to aguiyi ironsi. You are just mad that you are getting beaten at your own game. Just an innocent show like big brother that we are watching now is ran by igbos, they are supposed to pick 12 contestants to represent the diversity of the 300 tribes in Nigeria for the big brother Africa, out of 12 slots for naija the igbo man put 6 igbo people and then share the remaining six slots amongs 300 tribes. But where the spirit of the universe go catch them is that the only Yoruba guy in the show is the biggest name drAw and the center of attention of the show. Yemi cregzz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by teemonk(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Dr Paul Enenche reacts to the massive election malpractice and manipulation witnessed yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA1toomvfs

My GO refused to say a word because his church member will again become a first lady so he has continually lost his voice to his congregants instead, put people for fasting for 51 days.
God resides in us and not this structure called church. I will worship my God in truth and in spirit in my heart. They have prayed for donkey of years and yet no result. I give up on this country wallahi. I should find my way out. I Thought things can work again but I am wrong about my thoughts... I hope we enjoy our demons we invite and wholely voted for. I did not but I know this God that I am serving has never forsaken me for one day and he is not about to do it now...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by IbileIfe: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
To The Fake Pastors of Fake Christians
Only fake men of God don't have the Holy Spirit for discernment.

You can fool the whole world.
But you cannot fool God.

Is Peter Obi a true Christian?

Is anyone who kneels and bows to the idols of graven images and statues a true Christian?

Going to church and taking holy Communion does not make anyone a Christian.
Obeying the commandments of Almighty God makes you a true Christian.
No lip service and eye service.
Majority of Igbos who claim to be Christians are Shamans and not true Christians.
Shamanism is not Christianity.
In fact many of them are cultists

Ezekiel 13:1:
Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the prophets of Israel who say they speak in my name, but who preach messages that come from their own imagination.

RECOMMENDED:
"The Prophet Lied" by Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.
Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other booksellers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by brutal1(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Ingrates !!!
Hendrixky:

So you mean when it is obvious that Nigerian should move forward they should not speak

Yorubas are funny

I never knew they were this tribalistic

This election exposed you people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by brutal1(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Do they know better? Cursed people
Houseontherock1:

Ha! From your mouth? You've forgotten how you people insulted Adefarasin just a few days ago, even baba Adeboye wasn't spared! Are these men your mate in life and age?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Bennycollins: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Partisan Pastor.

Zero Credibility.
There's no crime in a pastor being partisan, is there any?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by mrkingjerry(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Thief Tinibu is loosing this election hands down, he have already exhausted his strong zone which is south west, while Obi and Atiku still yet to.
So sheep can be rejoicing early why the tigers are on their way coming
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Prince16: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
inoki247:

You people still don't want to have sense....

Some region gave dere son all dere vote without dashing outsider 20k and we can still see in SW state still dashing out state nd giving out vote to who's not a Yoruba and you people are still abusing them....

Is good for other's to vote dere own but is a sin for Yoruba to do same you people are hypocrite....

By default an igboman will vote an igbo candidate no matter how incompetent he/dhe is. But it's tribalism when others do so.

In osun state, atiku won which means yorubas voted a Fulani man over tinubu. Can an outsider win in any eastern state?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Uten9z(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2023
God surely will prove He can win his fights not only or necessarily by the person we deem fit
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Global2000: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria will never have it right again. From what i saw two days ago. I doubt if that country will ever come out of this doom they into. Thank God i am out already. I pray my host nation will grant the rest of my request. Tufia for Nigeria
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by efficiencie(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Milola1:
Only the enemies of democracy will see what happened yesterday and call it an election

Well I hope you did not see what happened in 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019 as elections because they are not. The ballot box is there to give you the illusion that you choose your leaders. You do not. Everyone person who isn't a member of the elite that votes are just pawns whose relevance is needed only after 4 years. Anyone who votes gives legitimacy to the very system that subjugates the poor.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Bennycollins: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Partisan Pastor.

Zero Credibility.
There's no crime in a pastor being partisan, is there any? Rather the reason we are led by plutocrats is because the clergy have stayed away from politics.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:
The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed
But Igbos who voted for Obi are saints right.
You no go die well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by MatrixCircle: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are trying to run away from the truth

I asked you again

Do you want the progress of Nigeria or you just want your tribe man to be there?

If you want the progress of Nigeria the if you a sane you should not handover a nation like Nigeria at this point in time of too many problems to a man who is already physically and mentally weak. A man not Aware of his environment..who is not aware that national anthem is going on

If you can't hand over your daughter to such man then may you and your children know no peace

I'm not igbo

I'm from Edo
Don't mind the tribal urchins. The Nigerian Youths have spoken through the ballot and the World has seen. Let INEC and thier pay master go and manipulate. We have spoken loud and clear. Deep inside thier evil hearts they know .
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ahvenjah: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Paul should take a chill pill!

It’s not a time to spew gibberish, bunkum and balderdash!

Virtueless vile creature, it isn't time for you to manifest your mental garbage for all to see. I am already in awe of the stupidity that corrupts this forum with it's ignorant stench of hollowness. God forbid
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by flokii: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Paul better ease your pressure.. Nigeria is bigger than you and your dome followers.

If una do anyhow, you'll see anyhow. Same way you went to the ballot to vote Peter Obi is the same way others went to vote their choice candidates so you can't threaten INEC or anybody to declare Obi in distant 4th position as winner.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Milola1:
Only the enemies of democracy will see what happened yesterday and call it an election
Honestly, so appalling..... Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ahvenjah: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

But Igbos who voted for Obi are saints right.
You no go die well.

I think your brain is experiencing mental apartheid due to your deep tribalistic and ethnocentric nature.

you didn't even dispute him because you know the truth. All of you, of whom are youths yet turn your eyes away from the evil your so called messiah is perpetuating just to win an election are the ones that will not die well. You must be insane to consider yourself better than the person you just replied. I think Nigeria needs another 8 years of pain, me I know I will survive it but the ones who vote in this devil and collaborate with his mischievousness will die before everyone, because you people are that lost and you know it but the fear of uniqueness has drowned you all in your tribal pool of vomit.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by awesomeDave: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Oga, you support injustice. It is glaring from all quarters that a manipulation is going on and you are here spewing thrash. Why not speak out against it, whether it's in the North or the South

You tell your members to vote Obi ....no wahala

Wike tell him state to vote Tinubu......hypocritical cry grin grin grin

God is exposing some of these charlatans through this election grin

It's sad that some people are sat under this man.....allowing him to transfer his aggression on them in the name of religion. The bible says "the anger of man does not produce God's righteousness"

He watched a video.....has he seen videos from SE of underage voters......voter intimidation......while those are sad and unfortunate suggesting it was limited to a particular state or region in this election is false.....these incidents happen in less that 1% of PU across the country........When fake prophecies unravel fake prophets tend to go into anger mode[/quote]
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by sukkot: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Raxxye:

Pls stop this already!
I'm not Yoruba, but if you are truly educated as you want us to believe, then you'd know better than to insult an entire tribe of millions of people bc of an event that involved one or two persons. Yorubas voted massively for Peter Obi. The results of this election do not reflect the wish of the people.
If the results were not overturned, Obi would win on a landslide!
obi was never going to win. Personally I blame the INEC people. I think they just wanted to mess with the minds of obedients and it backfired. They started putting out results of the places where obedients won initially to get them excited. I am sure they did this on purpose. Then they pulled the rug right from under their feet after getting them caught in an excitement frenzy. They now started bringing out real results where Tinubu and Atiku were leading . This destroyed obedients emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by kpompey: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Obiis equally not exempted from the fraud. He was a front-runner.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Umunze1stSon:

You are right. Most are educated, but without sense.

Extremely stupid comment. Yoruba voted for the three candidates but you people voted strictly for Obi.
Who is more TRIBALISTIC now?
Last elections, you people voted only for Pdp. What did you gain at the end? Rejection.!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Hang yourself first. Dolt.
You'll see a new Nigeria. You won't die. You'll see it with your eyes. You and your perpetrators of injustice.

wasting so much energy on a child who has never bought a bag of rice before with his own money
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Whoknowsme: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:
This man sha grin grin grin

You tell your members to vote Obi ....no wahala

Wike tell him state to vote Tinubu......hypocritical cry grin grin grin

God is exposing some of these charlatans through this election grin

It's sad that some people are sat under this man.....allowing him to transfer his aggression on them in the name of religion. The bible says "the anger of man does not produce God's righteousness"

He watched a video.....has he seen videos from SE of underage voters......voter intimidation......while those are sad and unfortunate suggesting it was limited to a particular state or region in this election is false.....these incidents happen in less that 1% of PU across the country........When fake prophecies unravel fake prophets tend to go into anger mode
Talk about voting, Lagos that Tinubu claimed to build was nothing to write home about.
If this is what you APC call election,then i fear you guys more than anything.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Peachy14: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Amen to the prayer my pastor. Manipulate election results and die
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Prince16: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Lamanii22:

This election is strictly by tribe but some yorubas still voted LP though… tribe is a major problem in our country..
Plenty yorubas still voted other parties.
Many voted obi. Even in osun state atiku won over their own son tinubu.
Can u point any eastern state where an outsider won?

By default all igbo votes are for obi/LP but if u dare vote ur own then u are a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Smith414: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2023
jaymichael:
What you and that your paul need is to google "the most painless way to commit suicide" They badly need the information. Awon ode. Oponu ayeraye
see your dumb face like tinubu 💩
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Obituaries misery is self inflicted. I have one word for them; Hokum !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Laughing So Hard! Pic / Sanusi Lamido Ado-bayero's Profile / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.