Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! (3839 Views)

Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by suxes2006(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2011
Hmnnnnn, dnt even know what else to say.

I guess its high time guys move on, learn what you need
to learn and try your best as well.

I will contact you @2sexy (male or female) lol

SHALOM
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by brainchild78(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2012
From what I can observe, the poster was jilted because of lack of exposure to the right kind of information. Its okay though as I like to describe such experiences as a learning process. Even the most successful business persons in the world have failed at one point in their life. The stuff the poster was doing for another person could have been done for himself. There 4 essential things this poster needs to forge ahead independently
1. A pc (used desktops are sold at N5,000 to N20,000)
2. A modem for internet access
3. A smart phone in the nature of a blackberry, nokia E65, samsung chat etc.
4. Access to authentic information

With the above resources one is equipped to start generating income online independently the correct way. To find out more, visit the link in my signature below
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by wiseman123: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2012
Poster
If you really need the man or your money,go report him to Success Digest Publisher,Dr Sunny Ojeagbase
Their website is www.successdigestdaily.com for their contact details.
The man you are complaining about does not work there anyway but has been advertised in the publications of the magazine.
The publisher is a man of very high integrity who does not want anyone rubbishing his business image.
Though you contracted with Abayomi Aje without the involvement of the Publisher and his magazine,i believe they will help you somehow.
Internet business is real but there are too few genuine teachers and practitioners and too many scammers in it.
Success Digest is the forerunner of internet education in Nigeria and the very best in Nigeria to date.You get the best quality training there at the lowest fees imaginable. Next time you need any internet knowledge training,contact the magazine rather than approach scammers.Many of them scammers are on this forum.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Shadowblaqq(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
babaearly: @Wallie

Yes. you build the site up targeting a particular niche, bundle with affiliate marketing, maybe adsense, post seo rich articles and prepare it for better ranking on search engines, then sell the site in relation to how much you have earned and its reputation thus far.
The latest google updates and stuff has made site flipping hard these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Famous Deceptive Ads / Partners Needed For A Lucrative Business / CBN Working Out Modalities To Reduce Interest Rate For Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.