Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88292 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ashawopikin(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Labour party Governorship candidate in lagos should be writing down his victory speech already trust me. A tsunami is silently blowing
I just dey pity sanwo-Olu, LP can win even though I will be voting jandor
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by leokid866: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:

At least even if we no go Aso Rock a statement has been made. We Obidients are not desperate.
congratulations you've made a statement, while others are heading to aso rock to make policies......馃槉
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

its not about leading with 1.3 million margin

Tinubu needs 25% of votes in at 19 states to win...

even if he leads, if he doesn't have 25% of votes in 19 states then that 1.3million lead is useless.

Both Atiku and Tinubu already have 24 States with 25% total vote casted except Obi
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by beta247: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am disappointed in their turn out upon all the Obi gra gra only about 1.3 million votes in total.

We are not yet ready!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Xiaohei(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

Zip it! Lagos is for all law abiding Nigerians the same goes for all other states in Nigeria. A better Nigeria is all every right thinking Nigerian wants. A Nigeria that works for everyone irrespective of tribe, religion and political affiliation.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
sureway1:

I am a Yoruba, you are wrong, we are all Nigerians...
You will do worse if you are white ... Racism is your blood and someone like you should not be allowed to taste power, otherwise ethnic will suffer in your hand...

So if I ask you, you expect 100% Yoruba Christian to vote BAT
You expect Transporters in Lagos to vote BAT
If I ask you, your also expect lecturers to vote BAT.
You expect the elite in Lagos vote BAT.

The earlier you wake up from your slumber the better, you better go and start preparing for Saturday, before LP hijack Lagos start...
Ambber:

I am Yoruba and I voted Peter Obi, let's stop making everything about tribe. For me, it's ideology. I am happy my vote counted despite all the shenanigans and terrorism. Nigeria belongs to all of us!
TenQ:

Why are you this tribalistic. I am Yoruba but I voted Obi. It has nothing to do with tribal sentiments but on conviction.
Breakingnews101:

I'm Yoruba and yet I campaigned and voted for Peteobi ( as my Igbo brothers call him grin). We need to wake up and take back our country from the evil leaders that have plagued us our entire lives! It should not be about tribe or religion but about who can get the job done. I'm talking to everyone including the Igbos that voted for PeteObi solely because of his ethnicity. I voted for him because I know he's the best candidate out there. A true nationalist and Nigerian who will fight for ALL Nigerians. Will Igbos have voted for an undeniably competent Yoruba man if challenged by an incompetent Igbo man is a question
I would love answered in the affirmative (I'm not quite sure of this tho). It is until we reach the state where we do not vote according to emotional and sentimental lines (like ethnicity and religion) but according to leadership competencies that our country will become what it was destined to be.
I salute you (PeteObi) my incoming president. #nigeriawillbegreatagain.

Yoruba people voting for anyone that is not Yoruba is pure foolishness and they are indirectly destroying the future of unborn Yoruba generations including their own generations..

Everything on earth is about tribe and ethnicity..

the only thing to note from this Lagos result is that Yoruba christians have a strong voting block but its still very foolish of them to vote a non-yoruba because the Yoruba person contesting is a muslim...

so what you "self acclaimed Yorubas" are saying is a Yoruba muslim should never contest for presidency and that's pure foolishness...
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

Both Atiku and Tinubu already have 24 States with 25% total vote casted except Obi

okay... I did not know this...

Hopefully, they don't do an Abiola on Tinubu..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

okay... I did not know this...

Hopefully, they don't do an Abiola on Tinubu..

We are in a Democracy not a Dictatorship
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

We are in a Democracy not a Dictatorship

Bu:har:i may have other plans.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
DOM7:

Tribal bigot! Is Tinubu from Lagos? If not for outsider in multi billion businesses will Lagos be what it is today? With the lazy Yoruba people.
Gilgil:
You are getting it wrong like most people in Lagos are.

Lagos is a Yoruba state based on historical culture, however, it is a former Federal capital and is therefore a cosmopolis.

Now, the impact of the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos
on its economy far outweighs its cultural impact.
Being Federal Capital made Lagos to benefit massively from huge infrastructural developments and massive investments.

Lagos is what it is today, by virtue of its position as former Federal Capital and its coastal nature together, that has brought in people from different walks of life.

These people, have brought in their wealth, networks and experience, and together with the few locals built it up, making it the economic capital of West Africa.

No one is denying its Yoruba roots at all, that would be ridiculous, but based on economy, while the culture is respected, the multiple peoples and cultures make increasing impacts year in year out.
Bear in mind that most of the Yorubas in power in Lagos today and not originally from there, and so though Yoruba, they are also a sub-set of the non-indigenes.

It is hypocrisy to say Igbos and other cultures should be discriminated against in Lagos while hoping to make Lagos a Cosmopolitan city like London. It is the taxes and investments of foreigners that is driving the IGR of the city.

Many people arguing against other cultures in Lagos want Lagos to be like London whose mayor is not originally English but are screaming for other people taking positions in Lagos.
You can't eat your cake and have it. Remove or restrict the other cultures and watch the city go down. It's as simple as that.

For those arguing that the southeast is not accepting of other cultures, ask yourselves how many other cultures live there? This is because of 2 things; low federal investment in the SE and fewer people coming there as a result plus their inability to compete there.

So let's understand why election results can vary in Lagos but not in Ekiti. Let's not pretend to not know these.

seunaj:

Ol贸r卯bur煤k煤 ni e
Do you think that lagos will become what it is today if it was not opened up for outsiders to come and develop it?
Uneducated bigot!
seborrhic:

You think the imps know that.
Many Nations in the world encourage foreigners to come and invest in their economies,giving them various incentives,even some as far as citizenship because they bring in capital that leads to development of infrastructure and creation of jobs, particularly if you can't get such from native inhabitants or what you get is not enough.
joba4luv:
I believe those senseless people talking about tribe and ethnic here are Tinubu thugs Nigeria and Lagos is meant for Nigerians those lunatic complaining of tribe here are just land snatcher and agberos because a sensible people will understand that not Yoruba alone that built Lagos but all tribe so their thinking are so shallow to the extent that they forget that most of yorubas in other states are voting for their own choice of people interest is different from tribe and ethnicity those who are complaining that needs psychiatrist attention
emanobis:

Shame on you ..Big shame
You can write such passage and still remain a daft
I pray to see the day Igbos will leave Lagos and return home, honestly Every Single Economic Activity in Lagos will die a natural death.

Just allow Calabar and Ph seaports to commence full scale activities and know if you won't beg for food in Lagos

Other tribes are not bringing anything to Lagos that is not already available in Lagos or other Yoruba states.

Lagos or the SW can never be affected or be a shadow of itself if other tribes leave Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

Bu:har:i may have other plans.
.just be honest with yourself, you wish evil on your country because you lost an election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

You think you have spoken well! This is uncalled for. You're being sentimental and a tribal bigot in this era!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by samuel051: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Silversufer:

It is a fine ethos, and a noble one at that. Believing in hope. Listen to me, it is the hope that kills

Move on.
idiort,if Abuja stop being fair with appointments,will there be people from other regions contesting for positions in Abuja.

During my service year, both yoruba and ibos contested for councilorship at gwagwalada area council,and there was different councillors from south south already there at the council before my time. I didn't talk about other area council oga blind bat, ethnicity will kill you.. if abroad people decides to deports everyone,tell me you don't have someone that will be affected. hypocrite..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Impecca:
Lagos was formerly the capital of Nigeria. Itse highly expected, just like Abuja is now, nobody can conveniently pocket such states

All of you keep singing this same story of being ex capital. Please what would you say of Calabar?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
JohnnA1:

Olodumare, God Almighty bless you for this action points.
Yorubas have to wake up, but will we?

See another tribal fo贸l. You guys are utmost disgrace to we Yorubas. Bunch of fo贸ls with 0 IQ.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.
God bless you plenty

That was my thought exactly

This is the same in the states he claimed he won
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Whatitis: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's time for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to step down from the position of SW political leader. He has caused the SW and particularly the Yoruba loss of the gem of the SW, which is Lagos. The Northerners still retain theirs in Kano. The SS/SE still control port Harcourt but Bola Tinubu by his crass, self-centered and unrefined brand of politics has lost the Yoruba's control over the gem of its region. His leadership of southwestern politics is now over. He will be remembered for bringing the SW into the center of mainstream politics at the federal level but then at what price?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
KosiGee:

Show some respect mister. Focus that energy on the few schizophrenic bigots who have been restless since the results started coming out.

Falz is a proud and a brave Yoruba man, Mr Macaroni remains unshakeable and he is a brave and a proud Yoruba man. Pa Ayo Ade:banjo is a brave and a respected Yoruba man.
This isn鈥檛 about Yoruba but the LP movement. I hope and pray that all those politicians who benefited from this would work hard and not disappoint the trust which the electorates have on them. I pray the likes or Madam Ireti I鈥檓 Abuja and this Attah of a man work hard and show why they deserve the positions.

I just wish Falz and Macaroni would contest like Desmond Elliot has done. I鈥檓 sure they will win. People like Falz and Macaroni should be in federal law makers.
bayelsaowei:
he should subtly run campaigns online to gather momentum for the governorship election..

The end sars protest is a good point to harp on..Nigerians are tired and can't be taken for fools anymore..

bitbillionaire:
I understand how you feel bro. But you are missing a point here: this election proves that the non-yorubas living in Lagos probably outnumber the yorubas and they are a force to reckon with, and they are capable of even unseating an incumbent governor with their vote. Trying to victimize or treat non-yorubas in Lagos unjustly because of Tinubu's experience in this election will only backfire seriously.

The lesson here is that Lagos politicians who truly want to win an election must learn to make friend with non-indigenes and treat them well. Anything less than that is a political suicide!

DriveByKiller:
When I tell dirty tribalist that Lagos is a no man's land they think it's trolling.

The oba of Lagos has a reason why he threatened igbos during one election.

Igbos can decide who becomes governor in Lagos anytime
JohnnA1:

Olodumare, God Almighty bless you for this action points.
Yorubas have to wake up, but will we?
dominique:
I wish people can stop quoting that Yamiriflathead post, they're just making the thread unnecessarily lengthy. His stand represent less than 0.00001% of Yorubas in Lagos

this Lagos results has nothing to do with falz and Macaroni and Pa Ayo Ade:banjo.

but Falz and Macaroni and Pa Ayo Ade:banjo are Yoruba traitors...

The backlash is expected from the Yoruba christians in Lagos.

the results prove that Yoruba christians have a strong voting block in Lagos and they foolishly voted against their fellow Yoruba man because he is a muslim...

Right now you guys are hating on Tinubu who is one of the most cosmopolitan Yorubas in the SW... Tinubu brought Yorubas from all over the SW into the Lagos government and indirectly created a Cosmopolitan Yoruba state..

and to dominique, Yamiriflathead's post represents more than 90% of Yorubas in Lagos and the SW... Once Ti:nubu passes on and Yoruba christians take over Lagos the kind of tribalism you'll see will shock you..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draei:

See another tribal fo贸l. You guys are utmost disgrace to we Yorubas. Bunch of fo贸ls with 0 IQ.
Your Father, Your Mother and YOU are a FOOL!
You'll NEVER amount to something worthwhile.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mayhem1: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban has won...

Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president elect, federal republic of Nigeria.

Now that you have gotten it, please make us proud, because of the believe we have in you, we were and still being insulted.

To us, we have done the little we could as patriotic Nigerians, please don't make us regret doing this.

I've never even seen you but I've seen how progressive your ideas are.

I personally believe in your ability to turn Nigeria to an enviable nation in a very short time.

Kick the ground running sir, enjoy your victory.
Fools are already Congratulating Asiwaju馃ぃ Obi tsunami go soon shock una. Plateau and rivers alone will make you urchins cry blood.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

.just be honest with yourself, you wish evil on your country because you lost an election

I did not lose an election.. I hope Tinubu wins and he prioritizes the building, upgrading and completion of sea ports and air-ports in Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Calabar, Rivers so that the SW can be decongested...
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ogwumgbe: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Lagos will be taken away from you soon and make equal status as Abuja, then ministers will be appointed, to govern just like there's minister of Abuja, keep ranting, you think Nigerians are fools, when they collectively build a city, you come to claim ownership, continue,
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
komekn:

The oba of Lagos gets his throne of authority from the Oba of Benin , think 馃 about that.

Finally, you may have state preference but what % of Lagosians are actually historical indigens of Lagos state, in my estimation less than 5%.

Everybody else irrespective of Tribe migrated from other parts of Nigeria, in order to contest an election you have to be a Nigerian in Nigeria.

With regards to Lagos , there is a residency requirement of which there are many fourth generation Lagosians that migrated from other states apart from Lagos into Lagos.

Essentially WAKE UP get with the programme you retrogressive neanderthal TRIBALIST.

TINUBU is not from Lagos.

the first oba of a particular section of lagos not the whole of Lagos, he was a person who traded with the indigenous Yoruba and more of an intermediary or secretary or diplomat of the Oba of benin and if the Yorubas wanted to do business with the Oba of benin he was the intermediary they will use... Lagos was called a farm ( Oko ) and also part of Ogun then the Portuguese came and called the part of Ogun they traded it Lagos.. and it was governed by warring Yoruba tribes that's why the Oba of Benin intermediary called it war camp ( eko ).. over time the intermediary stopped been a Bini indigene and Yorubas took over the post and changed it to Oba of Lagos..

Every Yoruba person in Nigeria is from all the Yoruba states combined..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

You call them idiots because of what? They voted Igbos? Igbos are not humans like you? Not only Yorubas voted, I am grateful to them they voted right. We have 540 languages in Nigeria, and several tribes. Them too voted Obi. I do not know why you annoyed, because you hate the Igbo tribe?
I am Igbo, I voted Obasanjo and Yaradua. I also voted BankyW too for House of Reps.
This thing you day do, make you no ask questions later. Like make you no ask questions way you no get the answers. Its bad.

I no go talk anything again.

there is only 1 language in the SW and its Yoruba language..

the SW is not the whole of Nigeria..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
flyca:

What is the % of non-Igbos living in Igbo land?
As far as I know, nobody stops anybody from contesting. It's just interest. Not every non- Yoruba in Lagos is interested in Politics

I:gbos have always been interested in politics outside their I:gbo geographical location especially Yoruba politics.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

there is only 1 language in the SW and its Yoruba language..

the SW is not the whole of Nigeria..

Does not matter sir.
What i can only say is, Stop your hate and denigration for a tribe because they did not vote someone from your tribe at this time. We do not dislike Tinubu as a person, we dislike him judging by what we have seen so far and his previous maltreatment and land grabbing metted out on the Igbos. If this was Obasanjo or someone else, it would have been utterly different.

You just can be funny most times.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by egopersonified(f): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Yorubas have these same privileges in UK. Are you saying same should apply in the UK against Yorubas?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
onpoint69:

Yorubas should also stop behaving like the ostrich and advance their frontiers into other places by been a little bit more nomadic. You people like your comfort zones too much.

the SW is not a comfort zone it is Yoruba territory and geographical location and it is the duty of Yorubas to build, upgrade and develop their territory.. It is not Yoruba duty to go and build and develop other people's territories because Yorubas are not greedy and coveteous of other people's belongings..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lancer47:
I have marked your name let me see you any day complaining about this country since you and your generation like to suffer

He will change is moniker to beg for money
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

Does not matter sir.
What i can only say is, Stop your hate and denigration for a tribe because they did not vote someone from your tribe at this time. We do not dislike Tinubu as a person, we dislike him judging by what we have seen so far and his previous maltreatment and land grabbing metted out on the Igbos. If this was Obasanjo or someone else, it would have been utterly different.

You just can be funny most times.

the post below describes why the Lagos results happened.. it has nothing to do with non-yoruba votes and everything to do with Yoruba christians showing how strong the Yoruba christian voting block is...

Viltron:
Well, all the headquarters of the mega churches in Nigeria are in Lagos.

Majority of them were urging their members to vote against Muslim Muslim candidates.

Bola Tinubu underestimated the power of the church and will lose his grip on Lagos forever.

I'm not obituaries but I'm also not a fan of Muslim Muslim candidates.

This has little or nothing to do with Obi popularity in Lagos.

The church is responsible for his humiliation in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by flyca: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

I:gbos have always been interested in politics outside their I:gbo geographical location especially Yoruba politics.

No wahala. We have Nigerians in politics worldwide. One love.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
Your Father, Your Mother and YOU are a FOOL!
You'll NEVER amount to something worthwhile.

Why is this fo貌l barking? You can die for all I care, Illiterate tribalistic 铆mbecile. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.