Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88301 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draei:

Why is this foòl barking? You can die for all I care, Illiterate tribalistic ímbecile. grin
YOU'RE A DEAD MAN WALKING!
YOUR MOTHER IS MAD!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
YOU'RE A DEAD MAN WALKING!
YOUR MOTHER IS MAD!
Awww, embarassed the tribal dog is still barking, shey your tears still remain abi you wan cry more? Foólish morón like you. grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draei:

Awww, embarassed the tribal dog is still barking, shey your tears still remain abi you wan cry more? Foólish morón like you. grin
YOUR MOTHER IS INSANE!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:

grin We told them they refused to listen and kept trusting Jagaban Jagaban of Lagos State. Una eyes done clear. Despite the thuggery LP still won. E choke them grin
How market?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why don’t Yoruba form it’s own country?

You know? Away from everything and everyone else.
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

the post below describes why the Lagos results happened.. it has nothing to do with non-yoruba votes and everything to do with Yoruba christians showing how strong the Yoruba christian voting block is...

Good one, Church or No church, lets also learn that, moral values of another tribe should also be put to play, that is what i am saying. See the post for Mr Macaroni and how they issuing threats and see what I mean.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
leokid866:
congratulations you've made a statement, while others are heading to aso rock to make policies......😊

Obidients are not tribalistic but don't want tyranny in power. Look at Abia state jubilation every where as the sitting governor who has performed badly lost his Senatorial bid. Thats what we are talking of. Nigeria must change.
Look if APC had presented Osibanjo I could have voted for him and not Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
leokid866:
lol congratulations on winning Lagos but it does do you any good cause Lagos no be aso rock.....😊

It's not about tribe. If APC had presented Prof. Osibanjo I could have voted for Osibanjo and not Obi. It's not about tribe but competence.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
YOUR MOTHER IS INSANE!

Cry more baby goat... grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draei:

Cry more baby goat... grin
YOU; MAD GOAT like you grin
Son of a WHO.RE!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
You MAD GOAT like you grin
Son of a WHO.RE!

More tears plz

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

Good one, Church or No church, lets also learn that, moral values of another tribe should also be put to play, that is what i am saying. See the post for Mr Macaroni and how they issuing threats and see what I mean.

Mr Ma:caroni is half yoruba half Igbo... so he is not interested in protecting Yoruba interests and can never be passionate about anything that is Pro-Yoruba...
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by leokid866: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:

It's not about tribe. If APC had presented Prof. Osibanjo I could have voted for Osibanjo and not Obi. It's not about tribe but competence.
lol.....stop with this narrative, you won't have voted for him and you know it....
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BanyXchi: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
EdwardRandy:

Mugu, go and die! We have conquered lagos and there's nothing you can do. On the 11th, we will sack Sanwolu and put our prefered candidate. You know GRV wife is igbo, right? lol!

If fools like you are angry that we dethroned the idiot tinubu with our votes, why don't you yorubas move down to the east in large numbers and do the same? You come east we pursue you? Abi no be one nigeria we dey do again? hahaha!!

Like I said, Go and die! Ogun kill you for there!
lol ok
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
cococandy:
Why don’t Yoruba form it’s own country?

You know? Away from everything and everyone else.

Euro:pe:ans will never allow it.. same way they never allowed Igbos to separate but sold them guns to start a war instead of calling a meeting to help dissolve the country peacefully, they will sell weapons...

same thing they are doing Uk:rai:ne.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by placeofallure(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

I agree with what you have said 100%
The Ibos in Lagos voting their kinsmen, I even don't have any grouse with that, but what of the ignorant but woke-forming Yorubas? The outrageous things ibos do here, you dare not try half of it in Abia or Enugu. They'll let you know who the true son of the soil is. We're too liberal and our hospitality too much that's why some of them be claiming Lagos is a No man's land.
The only consolation here is that Lagos alone is not Southwest, otherwise that's how like play, like play we would've opened our eyes and allow flies to fester inside it.

I am BATified and proudly so.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by leokid866: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Obidients are not tribalistic but don't want tyranny in power. Look at Abia state jubilation every where as the sitting governor who has performed badly lost his Senatorial bid. Thats what we are talking of. Nigeria must change.
Look if APC had presented Osibanjo I could have voted for him and not Obi.
lol stop this narrative of I would have voted Osinbajo, if Osinbajo had gotten the APC ticket obi won't have left pdp and you all would have voted atiku......I also saw videos of an old man been maltreatment because he voted APC but I guess that has nothing to do with him supporting someone outside his tribe and it was nothing but pure violence.....dey dere dey play.....
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

Mr Ma:caroni is half yoruba half Igbo... so he is not interested in protecting Yoruba interests and can never be passionate about anything that is Pro-Yoruba...

Falz nko? You will say that one is Half igbo too?
Iyabo Ojo nko? You yorubas call her Olosho and what have you because she day date Igbo man.

Shay e good like that?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draei:

More tears plz
Yeah, your Mother is a who.re
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

Falz nko? You will say that one is Half igbo too?
Iyabo Ojo nko? You yorubas call her Olosho and what have you because she day date Igbo man.

Shay e good like that?

Falz is probably in a relationship with a non-yoruba woman..

they are Yorubas who are against Yoruba interests... so whatever abuse they get is their business..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by aswani(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is a momentous result, hopefully politicians now realise the electorate cannot be taken for granted.

Congratulations to all Labour party voters in Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp
I'm threatened how did Igbos become so powerful in Lagos? We can't take this. In the heartland of the Yorubas Tinubu lost? Impossible
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

Falz is probably in a relationship with a non-yoruba woman..

they are Yorubas who are against Yoruba interests... so whatever abuse they get is their business..

I do not read anything from your sentiments except tribalism and what have you.
But check yourself, This in the obvious will lead you no where.
I have said mine.

No need to waste my time with you.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Maski87: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chaai,I am going to kpai myself, okoro man beat me in lagos
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
Yeah, your Mother is a who.re

cry cry baby. grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by IgboWarlord(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Your cluelessness is mind boggling..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ugonna1054(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are very foolish!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DeWorlex45(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Wow!!
How I wish dis comment should be proposed to d authorities in Lagos so that some issues could be redressed politically.
Some act of goodwill are usually abused & taken for granted at d long run. This comment is what d authorities in Lagos needed to put into action before things actually get out of hand politically in d future.
Is there anyway u can push dis forward sir??

By d way, claiming that Lagos is No Man's Land is d statement I usually detest from our brothers; I mean, how can tenants decide to drag d ownership of a property with d rightful landlord/owner??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

I do not read anything from your sentiments except tribalism and what have you.
But check yourself, This in the obvious will lead you no where.
I have said mine.

No need to waste my time with you.

don't ever accuse indigenes of tribalism within their territory, to indigenes its nationalism and protectionism but to non-indigenes they will it tribalism..

Only Yoruba people can truly empower other Yoruba people.. but when Yorubas are empowering other Yorubas in Yoruba territory people like you will call it tribalism that's like a person calling you a tribalist for paying your own children's school fees and the person says there are school dropouts whose schools you should have paid instead... do you now understand how I see your comment
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Jhamzy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
For this your post of hatred towards the non-Yorubas, you do not deserve to live among the real Nigerians with love, empathy and integrity.
Who told you Yorubas own Lagos
Do you Yorubas contribute even upto 25% of the GDP of Lagos
Who told you Yorubas have the final say in the elections that happen in the South West
Do you know how many Yorubas that have properties in the North, SS & SE
If they cut SW out of Nigeria, do you think you can survive without the SS & SE
What about the Yorubas that have succeeded in the US, Canada and other parts of Europe Who chase them away? Don't they have properties there?
Do you even know the history of Lagos? Go and ask the Portuguese, Aworis and the Benins etc. Oohhh, do you also want me to tell you that the throne of the Oba of Lagos is from Benin?
Do you think that Tinubu is originally from Lagos
What an educated tribal bigot you are!!!

The will of the people will stand someday, and every person whom have supported evil one way or the other will reap God's wrath in abundance.

Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

don't ever accuse indigenes of tribalism within their territory, to indigenes its nationalism and protectionism but to non-indigenes they will it tribalism..

Only Yoruba people can truly empower other Yoruba people.. but when Yorubas are empowering other Yorubas in Yoruba territory people like you will call it tribalism that's like a person calling you a tribalist for paying your own children's school fees and the person says there are school dropouts whose schools you should have paid instead... do you now understand how I see your comment

How you see my comment, is not in anyway how i type it. Its simple English, you of all people should have good command of English Language as to understand tones as well as depict hate and i strongly also believe you can probe into things properly before you run your assimilation. You are a graduate by the grace of almighty GOD. But , This you put here is purely based on bias, tribal sentiments and very poor thinking. Make sure you ask questions before you conclude.

Also, I basically think you have comprehension problem, not only that, you only think of your own Lot, and do not believe an Igbo man can help you achieve your dreams , nothing else, but on a side note, There are few other Igbos who are not demented and have whatever issues you claim on here that they have. Its not a good thing. You are a tribalist. End of story.

Tribalism will not get you anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

How you see my comment, is not in anyway how i type it. Its simple English, you of all people should have good command of English Language as to understand tones as well as depict hate and i strongly also believe you can probe into things properly before you run your assimilation. You are a graduate by the grace of almighty GOD. But , This you put here is purely based on bias and very poor thinking. Make sure you ask questions before you conclude.

I basically think you have comprehension problem. Its not a good thing.
Tribalism will not get you anywhere.

You're accusing me of bias, poor thinking and tribalism because I talk about empowering my fellow Yoruba people... then you're also a tribalist for paying your children's school fees...

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.