Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88298 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

You're accusing me of bias, poor thinking and tribalism because I talk about empowering my fellow Yoruba people... then you're also a tribalist for paying your children's school fees...

I have helped a lot of yorubas , i don't even question tribe or what have you. What ever you type, i do not know. Just rid yourself of bias and poor thinking. Let GOD lead your way.
Tribalism is why Nigeria is like this despite being super rich, and Yoruba tribe is playing a 79% part of it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jhamzy:
For this your post of hatred towards the non-Yorubas, you do not deserve to live among the real Nigerians with love, empathy and integrity.
Who told you Yorubas own Lagos
Do you Yorubas contribute even upto 25% of the GDP of Lagos
Who told you Yorubas have the final say in the elections that happen in the South West
Do you know how many Yorubas that have properties in the North, SS & SE
If they cut SW out of Nigeria, do you think you can survive without the SS & SE
What about the Yorubas that have succeeded in the US, Canada and other parts of Europe Who chase them away? Don't they have properties there?
Do you even know the history of Lagos? Go and ask the Portuguese, Aworis and the Benins etc. Oohhh, do you also want me to tell you that the throne of the Oba of Lagos is from Benin?
Do you think that Tinubu is originally from Lagos
What an educated tribal bigot you are!!!

The will of the people will stand someday, and every person whom have supported evil one way or the other will reap God's wrath in abundance.

Yoruba land does not start and end in Nigeria, Oyo empire extended into some parts of Ghana ...

If they cut SW out of Nigeria. the SW will trade with Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana and Siera Leone....

Other tribes are not bringing anything to Lagos that is not already available in Lagos or other Yoruba states.

Lagos or the SW can never be affected or be a shadow of itself if other tribes leave Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

I have helped a lot of yorubas , i don't even question tribe or what have you. What ever you type, i do not know. Just rid yourself of bias and poor thinking. Let GOD lead your way.
Tribalism is why Nigeria is like this despite being super rich, and Yoruba tribe is playing a 79% part of it.

If you didn't question tribe you won't know that you have helped a lot of Yorubas as you claim...

you are the one with bias and poor thinking..

God does not exist and Osun, Ogun, Oya, Yemoja, Sango, Olorun, Obatala are all stronger than the God that is leading your way..

Nigeria was running a sensible structure until I:gbos truncated that structure.. so Igbos are 100% responsible for the way you see Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

If you didn't question tribe you won't know that you have helped a lot of Yorubas as you claim...

you are the one with bias and poor thinking..

God does not exist and Osun, Ogun, Oya, Yemoja, Sango, Olorun, Obatala are all stronger than the God that is leading your way..

Nigeria was running a sensible structure until I:gbos truncated that structure.. so Igbos are 100% responsible for the way you see Nigeria..

They would not say their names to me to know where they are from?
You see how you talk? So they would not tell me their names, i should refer to them as this boy or this girl

How do you reason?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

They would not say their names to me to know where they are from?
You see how you talk? So they would not tell me their names, i should refer to them as this boy or this girl

How do you reason?

you can keep believing in your own poor thinking and bias...

its the same attitude and mentality that Nzeogwu and Ojukwu had that they falsely and wrongly accused leaders of other ethnic nations of corruption because the other regions were richer than the igbo region and to them that justified going on a killing spree killing non-igbo leaders and people...

today in 2023 you're accusing me of tribalism because I'm focusing on empowering my ethnic nation...

To you the creators of humans who created different ethnic nations are foolish and stupid... ethnic nations were created so that people focus on their ethnic nation development.. to you the God you say should lead my way is foolish for creating different tribes...

there's something wrong with you and its called greed, covetousness, envy and hatred..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ifakiland(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding
Calling u stupid is actually an insult to stupid people

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
codemaniacs:

you can keep believing in your own poor thinking and bias...

its the same attitude and mentality that Nzeogwu and Ojukwu had that they falsely and wrongly accused leaders of other ethnic nations of corruption because the other regions were richer than the igbo region and to them that justified going on a killing spree killing non-igbo leaders and people...

today in 2023 you're accusing me of tribalism because I'm focusing on empowering my ethnic nation...

To you the creators of humans who created different ethnic nations are foolish and stupid... ethnic nations were created so that people focus on their ethnic nation development.. to you the God you say should lead my way is foolish for creating different tribes...

there's something wrong with you and its called greed, covetousness, envy and hatred..

Empower yours and let others dwindle?
What happens to unity in diversity? And yet you are not tribalistic?

Baba go sleep. You do not have a say. Just take care biko.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by kingsceemark(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time(They’ve bitten more than they can chew). Lagos have given them too much comfort.
New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Why can’t we see other party winning presidential elections in Igbo land. Osun Atiku, Lagos obi. We are waiting if obi will loose any Igbos state to opposition. Igbos are tribal bigots and they want to force their opinion on others.
I pity fools like Macaroni and some other yeyebrity that got brainwashed with Igbo agenda

Last last JAGABAN WIN AND We will win more representative seats in court.

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu
E lo fokan bale. (We will stripe them naked)

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing their assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

B-astard

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by qtx(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
So is it safe now to say Obi is the new owner of Lagos? grin

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

Empower yours and let others dwindle?
What happens to unity in diversity? And yet you are not tribalistic?

Baba go sleep. You do not have a say. Just take care biko.

It is not my business if non-yorubas don't know how to empower themselves.. if they want to dwindle that's their business.

Now you're trying to use emotional blackmail..

it's Yoruba empowerment or nothing.. I only care about Yoruba unity anything else is nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Useful1: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

You're insanely bigot. People from other tribes/nations born in Lagos state or that have lived long there should not be given opportunity to contribute to the state because of election? Europe and western world should then strip all Yorubas residing in those nations and cities all the rights and privileges they're enjoying for living there. Barack Obama would have lost to Tinubu in Lagos state because he's from Kenya? Wake up to reality, Mr. Bigit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

It is not my business if non-yorubas don't know how to empower themselves.. if they want to dwindle that's their business.

Now you're trying to use emotional blackmail..

it's Yoruba empowerment or nothing.. I only care about Yoruba unity anything else is nonsense..

Its your call. You must regret this statement some day, but for now, feel free.
I am not emotional, I am a Realist.

You can run along now. Take care.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2023
gimakon:

Its your call. You must regret this statement some day, but for now, feel free.
I am not emotional, I am a Realist.

You can run along now. Take care.

I will never regret any statement I make, not now or in the future...

It is not Yorubas people duty or business to empower non-yoruba people..

I am more realist than you can ever be..

You're a greedy, parasitic, manipulative and covetous person who has entitlement mentality like your ancestors...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by christistruth01: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

You're a greedy, parasitic, manipulative and covetous person who has entitlement mentality like your ancestors...

Azikiwe their father was very reasonable and told them with wisdom and foresight that Lagos was Yorubaland

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Again, this post suppose don get 1000 likes + 5000 shares.
Yorubas need to WAKE UP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

They cannot make decent discussions without insulting people.
Me greedy? Lol grin

Let me laugh at you a bit.
I don hear, you can go now sir. Generous person. My happiness is, every one knows your tribe for what they are now. Run along sir.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2023
sukkot:
There is a spiritual story somewhere in this. You were weak and complacent and left the door open and the lion walked in and devoured you and took over your house and kicked you out and so you went and spent 40 days in the wilderness wandering about and eating locusts and wild honey till the LORD decided to take pity on you and give you your power back and then from the wilderness you gathered troops and started the war to conquer the lion from outside so that you can return home ( conquer the lion from outside represents all the votes from the north etc )
Sukkot, this post deserves to be expounded on its own thread.
Plenty to glean and contemplate here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2023
gimakon:

They cannot make decent discussions without insulting people.
Me greedy? Lol grin

Let me laugh at you a bit.
I don hear, you can go now sir. Generous person. My happiness is, every one knows your tribe for what they are now. Run along sir.

My happiness is, every one knows Igbos for what they are now.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

My happiness is, every one knows Igbos for what they are now.

What are they?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sukkot: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
JohnnA1:
Sukkot, this post deserves to be expounded on its own thread.
Plenty to glean and contemplate here.
in fact brother I was reviewing the whole sequence yesterday night and taking notes and I wrote 3 pages on the spiritual meaning and significance of the whole process. You are right it deserves its own thread. When I have time today I would try to create a thread on it. Most people are not really interested in these types of spiritual nature of things hence the need is not always there to do it but yeah this one is special .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by onpoint69(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

the SW is not a comfort zone it is Yoruba territory and geographical location and it is the duty of Yorubas to build, upgrade and develop their territory.. It is not Yoruba duty to go and build and develop other people's territories because Yorubas are not greedy and coveteous of other people's belongings..

BAT is not going to rule this country because all the Yorubas voted for him, same way Buhari could not win when he was getting all the northern votes. Every part of this country needs the others to succeed. The igbos that you are against have majorly developed several parts of Lagos and even increased it's GDP and IGR. So whoever you are I employ you to see the bigger picture and stop being myopic in your world view. Abi if God opens the way for you to go to America today won't you like to own properties there? Is that your fatherland.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 4:16am On Mar 01, 2023
onpoint69:

BAT is not going to rule this country because all the Yorubas voted for him, same way Buhari could not win when he was getting all the northern votes. Every part of this country needs the others to succeed. The igbos that you are against have majorly developed several parts of Lagos and even increased it's GDP and IGR. So whoever you are I employ you to see the bigger picture and stop being myopic in your world view. Abi if God opens the way for you to go to America today won't you like to own properties there? Is that your fatherland.

Every part of this country can survive and prosper without the other parts, they don't need each other at all only parasitic, manipulative and covetous people say every part needs the others to survive.

Igbos didn't develop any part of Lagos.. Lagos has a development and infrastructure masterplan it follows created by Yoruba leaders who use the revenue Lagos earns to build it's infrastructure..

There are oil producing states in Nigeria who don't spend the revenue they earn on infrastructure and are less developed than Lagos..

will you blame the Yorubas for the under-development and bad infrastructure of oil producing states and other states in Nigeria

Lagos can make so much money and still have bad infrastructure if the Yoruba leaders in Lagos steal Lagos blindly..

Is it Igbos that are signing road construction contracts in Lagos?

Is it Igbos that are signing rail construction contracts in Lagos?

Is it Igbos that are drafting the development plan of LGAs in Lagos?

Is it Igbos that foreign investors will set up meetings with in Lagos?

Stop saying nonsense..
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Cromagnon: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Rayban25:
As we speak, these aurchins are in severe pain and have been rushed to the intensive care unit cheesy cheesy

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
how market
slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Cromagnon: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
powerblaze:
Too bad LP doesn't have a known Governorship candidate for Lagos. This would have been a serious back to back embarrassment for APC.
Sanwolu go dey sweat seriously now.
sweat why. he won his second Term. they just hoodwinked you with Lagos win so you no go get court case
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by aswani(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Rayban25:
As we speak, these aurchins are in severe pain and have been rushed to the intensive care unit cheesy cheesy

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin

Where did you get the time and energy to research and type all these names?

Na wa ó.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by onpoint69(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2023
codemaniacs:

Every part of this country can survive and prosper without the other parts, they don't need each other at all only parasitic, manipulative and covetous people say every part needs the others to survive.

Igbos didn't develop any part of Lagos.. Lagos has a development and infrastructure masterplan it follows created by Yoruba leaders who use the revenue Lagos earns to build it's infrastructure..

There are oil producing states in Nigeria who don't spend the revenue they earn on infrastructure and are less developed than Lagos..

will you blame the Yorubas for the under-development and bad infrastructure of oil producing states and other states in Nigeria

Lagos can make so much money and still have bad infrastructure if the Yoruba leaders in Lagos steal Lagos blindly..

Is it Igbos that are signing road construction contracts in Lagos?

Is it Igbos that are signing rail construction contracts in Lagos?

Is it Igbos that are drafting the development plan of LGAs in Lagos?

Is it Igbos that foreign investors will set up meetings with in Lagos?

Stop saying nonsense..

It's useless having any intelligent argument with a tribal bigot like you. Anyways those that are your leader in the SW know better or should know better than you. Have a good life if you can.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by codemaniacs: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
onpoint69:

It's useless having any intelligent argument with a tribal bigot like you. Anyways those that are your leader in the SW know better or should know better than you. Have a good life if you can.

You're the one that's a tribal bigot because you cannot acknowledge and attribute the development and success of Lagos to Yoruba people.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by assholemods: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
aswani:

Where did you get the time and energy to research and type all these names?

Na wa ó.
Na ome idiot dey tag all of us.. we the urchins!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by tinktanker: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

If you are not blind, hour you saw what happened in Anambra as well? Why are you people so one sided?
show me what happened. Who did they beat or kill or shoot n how many cases
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BanyXchi: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Speaking like a Kid ......

Assuming we remove all these things you said .....

Can you think of how backward Lagos State could have been?

You should rather praise all these people you are chasing away from Lagos ...

Take a look at Oyo State , accient city of Ibadan...
Why is it yet to develop like Lagos State upon it's closeness to Lagos ?

What of Ogun State ? Why has it remained the skull mining center?

You need to have a rethink pls as stop soundng dumb ....

We have seen the popularity of Tinubu in Lagos State is only with Thugs, Agberos , skull miners, ritualists , every soul found with social vices.....
You have no history of building anything in you slave Osu history Osu. You didn't have any kingdom or empire or civilization, just a bunch of naked uncivilized heathens hopping on trees with monkeys until the Brits and Yoruba Saros came into your evil forests. Lagos is built by Yorubas and most sectors is controlled by Yorubas. You couldn't build your erosion-ravaged red mud poverty-stricken barren region that reeks of nothing but Ritualism, Cannibalism, Ipob terrorism, rape and other vices. Osu you can't comparw your blighted yEast to Ibadan in any way. There's more of you crimeridden Cannibalistic people jumping on Chisco Ekedelichukwu Ifesinachili GIG buses to Akure than Yorubas going to that viper's den you call region. Ogun is a billion times safer than your shithole region.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
BanyXchi:
You have no history of building anything in you slave Osu history Osu. You didn't have any kingdom or empire or civilization, just a bunch of naked uncivilized heathens hopping on trees with monkeys until the Brits and Yoruba Saros came into your evil forests. Lagos is built by Yorubas and most sectors is controlled by Yorubas. You couldn't build your erosion-ravaged red mud poverty-stricken barren region that reeks of nothing but Ritualism, Cannibalism, Ipob terrorism, rape and other vices. Osu you can't comparw your blighted yEast to Ibadan in any way. There's more of you crimeridden Cannibalistic people jumping on Chisco Ekedelichukwu Ifesinachili GIG buses to Akure than Yorubas going to that viper's den you call region. Ogun is a billion times safer than your shithole region.

Who is this one? Go and read the history of the Eastern region headed by Enugu State...

Check when coal mining was the highest source of Revenue in Nigeria before Fuel was discovered ......
Also check where the coal was mined and how foreigners where working with the Eastern region as far back as before Lagos was regarded....

If Lagos State is to be out of the sea shores , who will come there to do anything .....?

Ans who told you , Yorubas built Lagos State
Same way Hausas will come to claim that Abuja is developing and developed by Hausas in Abuja abi?....

Anyway, in my comment , I called the guy a kid...
And the comment also attracted a kid like you...
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by emanobis(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2023
codemaniacs:

Other tribes are not bringing anything to Lagos that is not already available in Lagos or other Yoruba states.

Lagos or the SW can never be affected or be a shadow of itself if other tribes leave Lagos.

Just owe your thanks to the Colonial Masters of Evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.