Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo (2969 Views)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Goodlady(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fira09:

Normally you are a cacafuego with no direction.

Silly wasted s****
You are a waste of semen. Directionless idiot.

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Goodlady(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Brain dead dimwits will always think their downfall and prostitution in their miserable lives is caused by Igbos.
Your mom na prostitute. Expired one ruined by Igbos n mallams
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by JasonScoolari: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Your mom na prostitute. Expired one ruined by Igbos n mallams
You're mistaking my mom for your late mom. grin
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Goodlady(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You're mistaking my mom for your late mom. grin
Werey you no tell me say your mama don die. Did she die in active Olosho service?
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by JasonScoolari: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Werey you no tell me say your mama don die. Did she die in active Olosho service?
May your mom soul rest in peace.

She was good to all her male customers.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Fira09(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Greatness21(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

You are a waste of semen. Directionless idiot.
undecided
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Molastheboss(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
To you, everything that gives you concern is Igbo... That's how brain dead dimwits behave.

Lol I know you talking because you are angry but u can keep it up tinubu will rule u if u no like em go benin republic
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by LeonSaab: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Sanwo Olu get ready sir, we are coming for your seat sir

Governorship election is on March 11th and we will vote massively for Gbadebo vivour Rhodes, a young vibrant true son of Lagos .

No more God father in Lagos , Peter Obi has broken that chain .
lol.....prince you are hers again, with the way you're always supporting failure are you not tired of been in the opposition? You lie to yourself and everyone else and expect to be taking seriously......dey play

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by highchief1: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Dey play , you go hear word

This is how you talk down on Obi till he disgraced tinubu in his Lagos
who disgrace person no Dey carry 3rd
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by truthhurtsnaira: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Molastheboss:
Igbo man wey Dey use Yoruba name
Una don make Yoruba eyes open cos they don too give una too much chance

Why are you indirectly insulting the millions of Yoruba that voted for Labor. They no be mumu..

You are just one common NIgger in Africa that is afraid of change. You think you sabi pass, but should be ashamed at what transpired the last 8 years as a Black person...but of Course...you are not a black- but a NIGGER, NIGRE, NIGG...
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Iamzik: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
kollinzgee:
The new asiwaju of lagos make him go anambra go stay with peter obi for now oooh,funsho williams things if you know your know.

I have screenshot this message. You think you can kill him the way you killed funsho Williams?

Try it and you will see that there is a difference between 1999 and 2023

1 Like

Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Iamzik: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Molastheboss:

Lol I know you talking because you are angry but u can keep it up tinubu will rule u if u no like em go benin republic

Tinubu will not rule over Nigeria. Go and read About mko abiola. I won't say more than that
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by T8ksy(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2023
Iamzik:

Tinubu will not rule over Nigeria. Go and read About mko abiola. I won't say more than that

Oh yeah? Not that I give a shittttttt who rules over Nigeria however one thing is sacrosanct and that is, IF Tinubu is not allowed to exercise his "stolen" mandate, neither will "Pandora " Obi who came third but claims he won the election
Re: This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo by Basic123: 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
Iamzik:

Igbo people 😆

Fish brains!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Billionaire Investors RUSH Tinubu To Shake His Hands In Delhi / What Is The Nigeria of Your Dreams Like? / George Kerley Responds To El Rufai's Rascally Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.