Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far (66019 Views)

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Thomasankara(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
[/color]u can't see it because it is fake[color=#770077]
OmoFiditi:
Wike simply bribed INEC officials and security officials with dollars and threatened voters.

Like Ekiti, and Kwara BVAS will catch them and the results will be cancelled.. cheesy grin

There is a video circulation online with Ekiti people protesting against Thiefnubuu for stealing their votes and writing results in Government House. Please whoever has that video, should start a thread. I can't seem to post video and pictures. .

do you have it? Can you start a thread with it?

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by onuman: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/rivers-tinubu-leads-obi-with-42623-votes-in-11-lgas-announced-so-far/

Through the same process of obstruction of voters with the 140,000 militia recently recruited by gov Wike for the sole purpose of the election, the militia is paid from Rivers state governmment coffers. Wike's efforts must end in nullity. He is fighting to remain ahead of Rotimi Amaechi in Rivers state politics.

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Sleekfingers: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Leave that talk, he's saying the truth.

This matter go end for court.

And trust Obi. You should know his history I believe.

LP just dey look INEC dey laugh

Which Court?
I laugh in Sudanese......

The moment they announce the winner. That's it .....you think say , na guber election?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Midex88(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
wike na man you be, you earn my respect. election is not about social media bullying or abusing. its about creating alliances and building engagements across all divides. wink

ASIWAJU TO ASO ROCK.... grin
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Spanki(f): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/rivers-tinubu-leads-obi-with-42623-votes-in-11-lgas-announced-so-far/

Wike Wine😁 My Brother from another mother. The Head Master of Pepper Dem Gang🤗🤗🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by juman(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
If ipob win any state, its free and fair.
But anytime the opponent party win, they say it was rigged.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Carlyboi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
I’m surprised people are shocked can’t you see the abracadabra udom performed for Atiku in AKwa ibom you expected Wike to lose guard and allow LP or PDP to win after promising to deliver rivers for Tinubu and APC? I know it isn’t fair but the game is the game they’ve left SE to Obi but both parties are trying to grab whatever they can from SS by either hook or crook.

Nigerian political space is one of the violent take it by force especially in areas you don’t have the electorates and the people’s support.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by stillme231: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
teacherbim:
How many states are remaining to be announced, this tension is fucking high
remove tension from your body.. it's rigged already because the results are different from the ones collated.. inec disabled their server so that people won't compare the result from bvas. They are reading fake results. APC has won ..just forget about it...
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Okwyjesus(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:

How camn APC win in Oyigbo. Known lgbo settlement with history of issue with Wike.

Wike is risking Governorship for SIMI bcs all eyes will now be on RIVERS
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by onuman: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who would give demented Tinubu votes ahead of Obi in Rivers state, if not for Wike's use of militia to doctor election results?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by shegra58: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
This Wike will born down Rivers state
military go kill una tired

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by tamdun: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
thisisit:
WE SHALL DESTROY INEC AND ITS DEAD CHAIRMAN.

WE SHALL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR THUG AND RIGGING ASSISTED WINNER

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by yemmit90: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vadese1:
Just imagine oyingbo local government results. APC can't even get 20 in that place. That man that look like someone suffering from cancer, that stupid wike has rigged the election

The vote is secrete ballot, the heart of men are desperately wicked. Alot of people might be speaking and follow the same path with you but do different thing when they are alone.

They must have bribed alot of people without you knowing. His 200k personal assistants might be mandated to bring 10 votes each, tell me if each person from this 200k gave their family members 20k each, won't they vote for his/her choice?

The funny part of it all is that these people won't tell you what is in their minds, they will keep following you guys shouting Obi Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Meandmycrew(f): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gmmm
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Hopium: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
lendahand:
may your generation resemble the man you're rooting for...

Can I hear your loudest amen??

Amen!!!!!

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by sukkot: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
hammerT:
TINUBU CAN ONLY LEAD IN RIVERS VIA RIGGING.

THIS RESULT, HAVE ALREADY BEEN REJECTED AND IF TINUBU THINK HE CAN BE PRESIDENT VIA RIGGING, THEN NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE WHIRL WIND.

TOTAL DESTRUCTION IS COMING.
hammer , nwokem be calming down

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by GeneralPula: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
blabulu2000:

Omo ... Wike don deliver Rivers State for Tinubu ...

who know APC for Rivers State?

Ha... Naija election nah scam
Bayelsa results will shock you more..

Tinubu is leading..

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
tabaralph:

Just dey watch dear…
Nkechi I'm not your dear

Go to your region and burn it down then upload the video, I'll watch
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by emmydee(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rivers result is the most rigged. In fact, the rigging in Lagos was child’s play. Wike used the military to force INEC staff to change the figures in most of the LGAs. It is the mother of all election rigging.
Labour Party will not accept the Rivers result as well as the Akwa Ibom result.
They thought we are playing with them. We mean business this time.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Harunabisanti(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
OduduaDefender:
This should be disregarded. It's fake news.

E don bite u

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by onuman: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Okwyjesus:

How camn APC win in Oyigbo. Known lgbo settlement with history off issue with Wike.

Wike is risking Governorship for SIMI bcs all eyes will now be on RIVERS

APC win in Obigbo local government area of all areas in Rivers state?
Wike is ridiculous in his election rigging movement in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by goslowgoslow(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Wike simply bribed INEC officials and security officials with dollars and threatened voters.

Like Ekiti, and Kwara BVAS will catch them and the results will be cancelled.. cheesy grin

There is a video circulation online with Ekiti people protesting against Thiefnubuu for stealing their votes and writing results in Government House. Please whoever has that video, should start a thread. I can't seem to post video and pictures. .

do you have it? Can you start a thread with it?

Go and upgrade your phone... olodo
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by stillme231: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

I’m beginning to think they might have rigged Lagos too..
they rigged by a big margin..... LP cleared everywhere in Lagos.. I have voice note from collatn officers and how they change bvas password and strong information not to upload any results before they disable their portal.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by nony43(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
Make una calm down. I'm not pro APC but I think Tinubu will perform better than Buhari in all areas.If he emerges the winner NOTHING will happen to WIKE.All the candidates are good and have done well.My only problem with him and his wife,is the lack of proper way to talk to people and agberoish politics, aside that,he will work.
Make una forgive WIKE,I still believe he weighed the benefits of a Tinubu presidency. Let peace reign.

You have Sense.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by uzhiyeka(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria our country I laugh. Everybody for we state no say LP is the winner. So rigging it looks took shameful & childish. We will count it ourselves we have the poll results. INEC is a failure
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Thomasankara(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
[/color]hope u get armored tank and you can operate it?[color=#770077]
post=121309318:

Don't mind them we are waiting for INEC to announce the manipulated results, na 5hen them go see madness

Wike rigging without sense imagine

Oyigbo lga

Lp got 22k plus
APC 2k plus
PDP 1k plus
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by sreamsense: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121309429:

Tinubu no get 10% of votes in Rivers State
Sorry, by the way; have you told obi to call Tinubu to congratulate him as his boss and president of Nigeria? Please do so. Tinubu has already predicted that obi will labour in vain and it has come to pass. What is the benefit of winning Lagos and Abuja without winning presidency? Is that not labouring in vain? Your Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christian division has amounted to nothing as we warned you. South west states aside Lagos has quickly rescued Lagos by making sure they beat obi silly and rendered his political ambition dead by not getting 25% in Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, info and Ogun where ANAP and Bantupage has already predicted for obi.

Obi has laboured in vain, Tinubu has dribbled obi to greater heights (Aso rock) as a political master strategist obi should learn from. Tinubu gains presidency, obi lost presidency after labouring in vain. Lagos can now become more stronger under Tinubu since he is now the president, Lagosians will like to align with federal government. Obi can't get this kind of sympathy votes again because Affenifere, obasanjo, some Yoruba artists and their supporters will not be supporting him every time

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by sinaj(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Im from Rivers and nobody voted for APC.

Apc didnt even score up to 20 in any polling unit including Wike's polling unit.

So this result is laughable

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
My goodness

This one loud oo
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rigged Results
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
sinaj:
Im from Rivers and nobody voted for APC.

Apc didnt even score up to 20 in any polling unit including Wike's polling unit.

So this result is laughable

You are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.