Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike (56248 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by tonywonder(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2023
President-elect, Ahmed Bola Tinubu has said he will not refund the cost of the flyovers constructed on the federal government’s road by Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike.

Tinubu made the comments on Wednesday in Port Harcourt while commissioning the 12th flyover constructed by Gov. Wike.

Wike had during his speech appealed to the President-elect to refund to Rivers State the cost of the projects done on the federal government’s road when he is sworn-in as President on May 29.

The governor said a letter requesting for the refund “has already been prepared” for the incoming governor of the state, Siminialaye Fubara which he will sign on assumption of office, asking the President to approve the refund.

But responding to Wike’s demands, Tinubu said he owed the governor nothing, noting that the roads were being used by Rivers people.

He said, “the 12 flyovers and the demands you made for refund l, I owe you nothing, it’s your road.

“You can’t chuckle at me and make a demand. You are the one using the road. I commend your effort. You have to lobby me.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/05/03/i-wont-refund-cost-of-flyovers-to-rivers-tinubu-tells-wike/%3famp=1

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by hisexcellency34: 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
Gbam

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
You don't order my Asiwaju around. Wike thinks Asiwaju is like Atiku hmmm

322 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Lanretoye(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2023
See the kind of president we are going to have,some very rare and impressive characteristics...some dunce are still shouting drug baron.
Kukutenla:

What is rare and impressive about a govt policy since the time of Yaradua that someone is saying he has to be "lobbied" before he can act on?
Even Lagos got refund for FG roads under Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari
You sycophants are something else
the way this one is shouting sycophants e be like you just found the meaning,anyway I can see your headache is terminal so Rest In Peace.

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Ofunaofu: 3:04pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don't order my Asiwaju around. Wike thinks Asiwaju is like Atiku hmmm

But he worked for Tinubu, didn't he

22 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But he worked for Tinubu, didn't he
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.

239 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Obaaderemi2: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
This is how a man talks. You worked for me is not a reason why I should allow you to hold me to ransom. You will only get what is due to your people.

They think they are dealing with Peter Obi.

315 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Ofunaofu: 3:20pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.

I thought he ensured that Tinubu win Rivers State

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by CTee1: 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
Something fishy going on... Movie don start las las

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dittodat: 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
Lol
Very presidential. That's how you talk and stand firm. Unlike thr transgender with a woman's voice lying up and down about everything. The IPOB king is a lying SOB.

288 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
Old useless Guinean thief.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by hurryup123(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
Gov. Wike face today after President- Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu told him he doesn't owe him one kobo for any work.

Me: #Otilo

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by FunkyJustice(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?

58 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Xlogistics(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
Wahala wahala in portable’s voice.

Do you have erectile dysfunction?

Mention me for help ASAP o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by JoeEeL(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2023
There is ethnic cleansing going on in Kaduna by the caliphate to eliminate the Atyaps.

Please share and raise awareness.

EXPOSE THE EVIL OF D FULA CALIPHATE AND THEIR FOREIGN JIHADIST SPONSORS

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by RepoMan007: 3:23pm On May 03, 2023
Even if you want to, can your effort such?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by JagabanBorgu: 3:23pm On May 03, 2023
But 0b!ñg0s said he wón't go to PH.
How e be now?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Peter Obi is loved organically

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by jchioma: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Partners in crime. They know what they did. But Las las, the truth shall prevail against the evil machinations of wicked men.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Btruth: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
.....he will eventually when he get to power. It was only a joke. At least 50% will be refund.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by OgaBenji: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Nice one jagaban

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by DisLifeSha: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Balablu on it again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by GeneralPula: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
It’s all political talks.. cool

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Jubrilv(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
That's JAGABAN for you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Racoon(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
Hehehe! Wike have jammed a more sophisticated maga.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by fredoooooo: 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
Asiwaju sabi drive these mumunis and obirodents crazy ... Baba wey don already pay for the flyover with lots of other goodies for wike to follow. grin cheesy grin
Tinubu hold these obituarists number, he just dey dial am anyhow he want..
Baba will just give them trivialities to keep talking about while he does the work .. sebi na talkative una wan be , keep on talking and abusing , while he keep winningcheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by clems88(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
E choke!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by tuoyoojo(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
Na long spoon then take they follow devil chop

If a man can sell his people on a platter , then what would he do to an outsider

Wike had shown the kind of person he is.Any politician who brings him close does so at his own peril.

This is because if there is a fall out, he would do or say anything to get back at that person

12 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by KingsCity: 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
The problem is that Rivers election was rigged

The problem is that a stolen mandate is as good as no manadate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Lovenorth: 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
I hope it's not an initial grah-grah

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by ajepako(f): 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
Lobatan

I a not a fan of BAT but I love his concise and straight-to-the-point bluntness in this instance

You dont sell your house member cheap and expect respect from an outsider

Good one, awa Agbado Ancestor! grin grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos) / El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.