Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,424 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Sometimes What May Be The Best Things For Me 2 Do, Sometime Seems To Be D Hardest Things 2 Do! Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes What May Be The Best Things For Me 2 Do, Sometime Seems To Be D Hardest Things 2 Do! Why (599 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / My Boyfriend Likes Medium Sized Bossom N Wants Me 2 Do Somtin 2 Make Mine Bigger / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes What May Be The Best Things For Me 2 Do, Sometime Seems To Be D Hardest Things 2 Do! Why by Wankasi: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
There is a girl i was dating, our relationship lasted for 5yrs, I love her, I know how I feel about her, But I also know that i don't make everything alright!! All this 5yrs was all about breaking up and making up! Recently we went to d extend of calling each other means name!! She broke up with me, and i regret every things that has happen!! I mis her though. Tell me have you ever been in a Situation where the best thing you could do Is the hardest thing you've ever done But you try to do whats right And I know that deep down inside That I really wanna be there by her side. & Tell me what we i do to bring my relationship back. Plss her though. Tell me have you ever been in a Situation where the best thing you could do Is the hardest thing you've ever done But you try to do whats right And I know that deep down inside That I really wanna be there by her side. & Tell me what we i do to bring my relationship back. Pls
Re: Sometimes What May Be The Best Things For Me 2 Do, Sometime Seems To Be D Hardest Things 2 Do! Why by pendo89(f): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
What you described above is what happens to 2 normal human beings in love.Disagree and make up.
Maturity will determine how you handle your fights but it seems like you went to some crazy extent of calling each other mean names. What to do now?
I have a feeling she will call but there's no guarantee esp if she meets a kind person.
And if you fail to call then you might lose her. Ok better try and fail if you have feelings 4 her. Go ahead and make peace. if you don't make up this time at least you break up decently and start another relationship on a clean page.
Re: Sometimes What May Be The Best Things For Me 2 Do, Sometime Seems To Be D Hardest Things 2 Do! Why by Wankasi: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
@pendro, have call 2 apologise but she frustrating my effort!!! Can i still love again?
Re: Sometimes What May Be The Best Things For Me 2 Do, Sometime Seems To Be D Hardest Things 2 Do! Why by pendo89(f): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wankasi:

@pendro, have call 2 apologise but she frustrating my effort!!! Can i still love again?

Pendro? undecided why is such a simple name giving people trouble.Its PENDO. pendro is more spanish jeez.

Can you love again? who cant.You either build a bridge and cross or build a wall and stay in there forever crying you cant love again.
Stop trying and sweating yourself to death.If shes yours she will come.At times you relax and let go cz these fights drain you emotionaly.Keep yourself busy and if you meet a nice girl get to know her.You could be fighting for what was never meant to be yours.Don't you know that some people come into our lives at a particular time to serve a particular purpose and once the period is over the grace goes too?
Do not put a fullstop to your life till God does it himself. Get out there and embrace love.Life is too short.

(1) (Reply)

Question To Answer: / Real Proposal Stories - Submit Your Proposal Stories / Dis Na New Year, Romance No Be War O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.