Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election (48462 Views)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
pacesetting:
Seriously? Only 165,000 voted?

Even my state that does an average of 1.5 million vote they said only 800K voted when over 2 million people got thier PVC.

I think these guys are playing with statistical data in ways people can't decode what's wrong.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by tamdun: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Tywo2018:
The way is going there might not be Winner Rerun loading. Keep calm
We've past that stage,atiku and Tinubu already have their 25% from 24 state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
stonemasonn:
lol, APC keep surprising me.
Tunibu na power house jare.

I'm telling you my brother.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Tareq1105: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
we are blaming INEC here and there. If we look at it thoroughly majority of people didn't come out to vote look at the numbers of people that registered to vote in most of the states compared to the people that eventually voted and then the atiku obi split really worsened things for PDP let's be sincere with ourselves if not for that PDP would have won this election.

Do they reason?

You've just told them the truth.

Was PDP thinking it would sweep south east and south south as it used to?

Foolish people.

When Obi left PDP they thought Ibos would still remain faithful to the Party? Who does that?

Now, day don break. Too late to become friends again and walk out of INEC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by odigbosky(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
As someone who voted for Obi and Supports Obi, I knew they wouldn't allow him win. I know politics too well. I am only surprised that they can go to some real discouraging length to do this.

An example is saying that Tinubu wins Rivers state. Even if you say Tinubu gets 25% there I will respect the game as. Politician. Saying Tinubu wins Rivers state is like an insult to the electoral process. You don't play the game that way.

Let's call a spade a spade.
I am very happy that someone who they talked down on and rubbished so much everyday on the internet as having no structure has done a tsunami style of destruction to everyone in the political structure.

Deep down in your heart you will respect Peter Obi. No governor, no councilor, no house of reps members, no senator just three months ago. Today the obscure LP that went vague since Mimiko left it has never had it this big again till now.

It is a victory for me.
Whoever the next President becomes, mostly likely Tinubu, should work very hard.

First to heal the nation
Secondly to make the nation start working again.

Tinubu's victory when announced is a pyrrich victory. Hence I expect him to play real sportsmanship and extend a hand of friendship across everywhere. If he continues to see himself as a Yoruba and APC national leader only, then this country would be worse than it is today.

I hope the Labor Party can finally build on it's gains. Keep the momentum. Ensure discipline amongst some of its members who won elections in the goodwill of Obi. Work with other party to serve as a very good opposition in the HOUSE and also everywhere and also work extra harder to make inroads into the far North.

As for the PDP, they should sit down and blame all their losses on their delegates who would chose Dubai Dollar than salvaging their party. Their once very big party has been shredded the more. They should go back home and sit down and tell themselves the truth. They were never ready for this election. Since 2015 they always went into every election divided than the previous one. It is a spiritual problem for them.

I wish Nigeria goodluck
I think at my age now, I do not have the power anymore to actively push for political change. I have achieved some success in it. It's time to become a full family man now. Let the very young ones now pick up the responsibility to make sure we have a better political system. You can't change a government through the gun, only through the ballot. It's flawed but we have no other option.

INEC recruitment strategy is the biggest election rigging process in this country. INEC and the ruling party are so close that they share ad-hoc staff members. Inec recruits half, the leading party recruits the other half. This is the cause of the rigging you're seeing in this election. I think Bvas tried in a way.

I am fully Obidient
I am from Edo state.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by BJanta: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Tinubu will never rule us never

Everybody should quote me

I told you all right from onset that tinubu will never win lagos and abuja

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote

Even if it's just a difference of one vote, he has won. It's just simple majority if you understood the law.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by uniquetechng: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
we are blaming INEC here and there. If we look at it thoroughly majority of people didn't come out to vote look at the numbers of people that registered to vote in most of the states compared to the people that eventually voted and then the atiku obi split really worsened things for PDP let's be sincere with ourselves if not for that PDP would have won this election.
INEC didn't supply election materials to many polling units in SS and SE till 2:30pm, many people came early , waited and went back home.
They knew what they were doing, the delay was part of the rigging plans.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Lithiumite: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Imortal001:
Worst election so far, how tinubu take get this number in bayelsa still dey supprise me!

That is what you call structure,same structure saved him from a huge disgrace in Lagos,same structure is what is giving him and article the numbers they have gotten so far ahead of the structureless grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by topclem(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Then go and hug transformer and die since Tinubu can not rule this country
And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by linkin8k(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Well spoken.

odigbosky:
As someone who voted for Obi and Supports Obi, I knew they wouldn't allow him win. I know politics too well. I am only surprised that they can go to some real discouraging length to do this.

An example is saying that Tinubu wins Rivers state. Even if you say Tinubu gets 25% there I will respect the game as. Politician. Saying Tinubu wins Rivers state is like an insult to the electoral process. You don't play the game that way.

Let's call a spade a spade.
I am very happy that someone who they talked down on and rubbished so much everyday on the internet as having no structure has done a tsunami style of destruction to everyone in the political structure.

Deep down in your heart you will respect Peter Obi. No governor, no councilor, no house of reps members, no senator just three months ago. Today the obscure LP that went vague since Mimiko left it has never had it this big again till now.

It is a victory for me.
Whoever the next President becomes, mostly likely Tinubu, should work very hard.

First to heal the nation
Secondly to make the nation start working again.

Tinubu's victory when announced is a pyrrich victory. Hence I expect him to play real sportsmanship and extend a hand of friendship across everywhere. If he continues to see himself as a Yoruba and APC national leader only, then this country would be worse than it is today.

I hope the Labor Party can finally build on it's gains. Keep the momentum. Ensure discipline amongst some of its members who won elections in the goodwill of Obi. Work with other party to serve as a very good opposition in the HOUSE and also everywhere and also work extra harder to make inroads into the far North.

As for the PDP, they should sit down and blame all their losses on their delegates who would chose Dubai Dollar than salvaging their party. Their once very big party has been shredded the more. They should go back home and sit down and tell themselves the truth. They were never ready for this election. Since 2015 they always went into every election divided than the previous one. It is a spiritual problem for them.

I wish Nigeria goodluck
I think at my age now, I do not have the power anymore to actively push for political change. I have achieved some success in it. It's time to become a full family man now. Let the very young ones now pick up the responsibility to make sure we have a better political system. You can't change a government through the gun, only through the ballot. It's flawed but we have no other option.

INEC recruitment strategy is the biggest election rigging process in this country. INEC and the ruling party are so close that they share ad-hoc staff members. Inec recruits half, the leading party recruits the other half. This is the cause of the rigging you're seeing in this election. I think Bvas tried in a way.

I am fully Obidient
I am from Edo state.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by famology(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2023
MeineMutter:

But it was not rigged. Abi? Na other regions where APC is leading are rigged. You are not shouting after states won by PDP. You already showed who your enemy is. Baby politicians.

See dis Mugu
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
fasho01:
Remaining Plateau, Kogi, Anambra and Borno states.
what is this one saying ..
What of Abuja rivers ebonyi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Imortal001:
Worst election so far, how tinubu take get this number in bayelsa still dey supprise me!

You think say na Igbo be the majority for bayelsa? Or you think say Bayelsa de follow religion propaganda ?

Tinubu was even rigged out. APC won BAYELSA. Lyon and the Minister of State will protest this result. This is a daylight robbery.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

If he wins what will happen.... do u think will happen...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Take it easy, this is a context .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by gbigbega: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Because of Bvas, they are not inflating their votes, they are reducing others votes so that theirs can.be higher. The low number of voters shows many were disenfranchised so that their own number can go up.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by 00FFT00(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Again, as in Edo, Tinubu falls short of the 25 percent rule. This count is the second constitutional determinant factor.

42572 ÷ 173111 × 100 = 24.5923136023

That's 24.5 percent, folks.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by thedio(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What are u saying? Goodluck Jonathan lost his polling unit to LABOUR PARTY!! sad

Same way other Bayelsans also voted for LP!

INEC targetted some Peter Obi Strongholds States and Rigged their Elections.
Giving it to either APC or PDP. sad angry
Same in Lagos the election was rigged in favour of labour party. Inec is confused they rigged in favour of three major parties.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Misterone: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Tywo2018:
The way is going there might not be Winner Rerun loading. Keep calm
keep dreaming
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Misterone: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:
Again, as in Edo, Tinubu falls short of the 25 percent rule. This count is the second constitutional determinant factor.

42572 ÷ 173111 × 100 = 24.5923136023

That's 24.5 percent, folks.
person when don get 25% in 24 states since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MeineMutter: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2023
famology:

See dis Mugu
Nyanmiri. Pathetic losers. Loosing is in their DNA. O ti di ba’raku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Misterone: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2023
yang:
This election will be annulled

Another June 12 loading...

The election process directly violates the section of the act 2022 that deals with direct transmission of polling unit results to inec servers

INEC is a failure and has to redo the election
yeah! Until your candidate win.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by jimyjames(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
drips8:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.
Why will anyone think this state will be a walkover for obi when everyone knows Jonathan who is like the father of PDP is from there? That's atikus stronghold , nobody believed obi will win any state outside south east
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Babastrong(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Hendrixky post=121327017]Inec is a disgrace

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote[ What this one is saying? Asiwaju is giving your obi and atiku wotowoto and you are talking of lagos and abuja. Ok tell the winner of lagos to declare himself president.]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by 00FFT00(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Misterone:
person when don get 25% in 24 states since yesterday

Na lie. And, do not forget FTC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Misterone: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:

NW 7, NE 4, NC 6, SW 6, SS 4, total = 27
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Frontend: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
thedio:
Good luck and his people remain loyal to PDP.
I expect Obi to win Bayelsa state
This election have thought igbos a lesson next time if a Niger Delta man comes out to contest for president they should choose a Hausa man or a Yoruba candidate over a Niger Delta candidate
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:

What is na lie? Are you an IBO? I attended University in IBO land several years ago, you have just displayed one of their attributes. The person is telling the truth nearly everybody knows, you are saying na lie.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by 00FFT00(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
babaolofin:

What is na lie? Are you an IBO? I attended University in IBO land several years ago, you have just displayed one of their attributes. The person is telling the truth nearly everybody knows, you are saying na lie.

Your have only succeeded in yelling " I am a Yoruba tribalist". We have Igbo in Nigeria, not IBO.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by frankson1(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Did you read the post at all or you're suffering from amnesia undecided

The post says "[b]ATIKU WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN BAYELSA and you're ranting about [/b]Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by uvie66: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
drips8:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.
..... the thing weak me why will a SS vote an Aboki, INEC continue with the shenanigans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Dele Momodu Tweet / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.