Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election (48466 Views)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by ChristineC: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Tmaritas76:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.
is this an election? such numbers from a whole state?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Evachizy: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Diri has done his own
Let him wait for the Obidient come November governorship elections. He will not win his second tenure.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Sleekfingers: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Jestin:
Most useless Inec of all time. This country is not ready yet

Because LP didn't win in bayelsa? Wailing wailer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Sleekfingers: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
ninjalove:
African Magic we voted in bayelsa in mass for peter obi ! See wayo na wa! All the trekking and sweat for nothing!

We or you voted for Peter Obi in bayelsa?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by sukomit(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Tinubu will never rule us never

Everybody should quote me

I told you all right from onset that tinubu will never win lagos and abuja

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote

If he enter, just go and hug transformer or jump inside the ocean
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by olab059(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
pacesetting:
Seriously? Only 165,000 voted?

Bayelsa state has the lowest population in Nigeria...1.7 million. That's just about the population of Oshodi-Isolo local government in Lagos.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Yorubas have never hated South south... You can blame us dt we previously had the conception that igbos are anything from the south east downward.. Some of us don't know just like we think all from. The north are hausas..

I have lived In akwa ibom and I can tell u dt they neve hated yorubas.... South South are the best after my tribe Yoruba...

My point is; South East are the ones that hates yorubas so much and they are trying to instigate South South to do the same.

They are the most confused tribe in this country.....always playing the victim cards....but reverse is the case. tribalism and hatred is embedded in their bloodstream .
But always blaming the Yoruba for their stupidities..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Raf4: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
angry

Nawa o!

Who's behind all these massive rigging?

Your hatred is behind the rigging. Simple
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Raf4: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You people are calling for war, this has gone beyond career politics.

Declare your war already.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by olumide4christ: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2023
yemmit90:
People attach too much emotion to this election. It is secret ballot for God sake, therefore you will never know who and who people voted for.

Some people would be following you praising your candidate but vote for another person at polling unit. Some has secretly collected bribe, some don't really want your candidate, some are just following your candidate to safe face, and vote for who they have in mind.

Abeg tell them!

Someone will vote for a candidate in a polling unit and just believe that every other person in the state voted for the same candidate.

Bayelsa state that APC clearly won the last governorship election but lost it to the PDP via technicalities through the Supreme Court. Didn't these Obedients think for a second that the structures that won the governorship election for APC were still intact and on ground??

Daydreamers!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by LegendHero(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
What I love about Bayelsa is that they are not hateful.

Tinubu even won in Jonathan local government Ogbia. That’s fantastic.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Frontend:

This election have thought igbos a lesson next time if a Niger Delta man comes out to contest for president they should choose a Hausa man or a Yoruba candidate over a Niger Delta candidate
who beg you? we dont want any igbo to back us in anything... Yorubas and Ijaws are brothers.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
uvie66:
..... the thing weak me why will a SS vote an Aboki, INEC continue with the shenanigans.
i am IJAW and i vote tinubu though my 2nd choice was aboki as you called.....next time you barren biafrans should never underrate our dislike on you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
ninjalove:
[We voted o that result is false!quote author=thedio post=121327047]Good luck and his people remain loyal to PDP.
I expect Obi to win Bayelsa state
that was a mistake thought from you..,we Ijaws dont like arrogant biafrans and thats final....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
jamesbridget13:
Rigging. This our Governor's are selfish. They are only after their stomach n some so called youths are senseless
i am Ijaw....i am very inteligent for voting against ibo man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
ninjalove:
African Magic we voted in bayelsa in mass for peter obi ! See wayo na wa! All the trekking and sweat for nothing!
next time dont say (we), just say you and your family,,,because majority of us porposely vote against ibo man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dat's because INEC rigged it! undecided

What has PDP or APC done for Bayelsa that Bayelsans would vote them?

INEC simply targetted and Manipulated Peter Obi Strongholds States like Akwa Ibom, Benue and Bayelsa and gave them out to APC and PDP. sad angry
inec did not force me to vote against biafra man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who voted for APC and PDP in these States.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by vowiski(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
drips8:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.

Some times you guys talk like hediots

Nobody is saying Tinubu can’t or should not win..

But follow the due process

Do you think anyone will complain if the results were transparent…?

I bet you, if the result was anything transparent, Peter OBi would have concede defeat .. Not this charade that will be thrown away in the courts..

We would gladly say, Peter OBi you did well, stay with us till 2027, don’t go to dubai and we try again
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by t2luv1: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jestin:
Most useless Inec of all time. This country is not ready yet

I have been telling everybody in Nigeria it is not who voted that is the issue it has always been who is doing the counting. Simple question how come nobody from the south has ever been appointed INEC Chairman? the same thing applies to the NNPP, and Nigeria port. I guess only Northerners has the expertise in all these areas
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by bal4real: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Tinubu will never rule us never

Everybody should quote me

I told you all right from onset that tinubu will never win lagos and abuja

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote
Guy are u a prophet? U've been saying this with so much confidence, and it's likely going to happen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by DashingRush(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Advert: Get certified with confidence. Take your business to the next level. We offer customized ISO certification services to businesses of all sizes. Get a free quote. Visit https://iso.systemcertifications.com to learn more.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by djseanjohn77: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Crysallis:

All of you quoting me will still suffer the hardship Tinubu will bring.

1 year no go reach before the complains go start. No be una again!

Guy, it's you and your bad wishes that will suffer - I am more than certain the next 4 years will be more prosperous for me, you are the one that is completely hopeless - Who knows, i may even decide to relocate to Naija permanently, besides, i visit my Lagos yearly.

Wail on o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Crysallis(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Guy, it's you and your bad wishes that will suffer - I am more than certain the next 4 years will be more prosperous for me, you are the one that is completely hopeless - Who knows, i may even decide to relocate to Naija permanently, besides, i visit my Lagos yearly.

Wail on o

I have saved this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.