Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue (56510 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by joemag: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

You can't afford to buy land in Igbo land because you are poor. Value of landed property in any area is a measure of the level of modern development in the area.

The tribalistic people in Nigeria are people who would not vote the most unarguably qualified Peter Obi in this election. You must be included among the most tribalistic people.

Hear what a grown man is saying. You that despise even your own because he didn't come from your clan. I saw how a man was robbed in broad daylight in Nnewi of the land he bought with his money simply because he wasn't from Nnewi but from the other part of the state.
If all Nigerians will give a flesh for flesh of what you people exhibit in your land this country will be a living hell for you guys.

We know all these things Nah. Is it the boys in Onitsha that will hold you and be robbing u in day light without any body showing concern?

You know what you and you people are capable of Nah.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shebi APC won in benue, Dem neva see anything. It's just the beginning
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by pelumzy007(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Nobody cares he is a more honourable human being than you, he's just having a hard time.

I am sure he'll get over it.

Unlike you an evil souls and supporter of killers and makers thugs and bandits terrorist and criminals who subvert the will of 200 million people simply because of ethnic sentiments.

In your mind you want to feel holy. Oloriburuku ofo! We can see your hypocrisy like a clean shit. Evil Evil Evil.
I understand you still in your grieving process. Pele Time heals all pain. 200 million people indeed tongue tongue
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Lemonlad: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
This is nice ...keep up the bloodshed. This is only the beginning . Very soon APC will paint the whole Nigeria red

I love Tinubu
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Oloriburuku....las las na IPOB or UGM go vinish you and your family.
APC... Kill them all. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Aldol: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
mariovito:

Lol
Read your comment again, but this time slowly with intentional pauses.

"They voted massively for you and Apc won"
Now, did you make any sense?
I'm not against people exercising their franchise in anyway, but people should be responsible enough to live with the consequences of their actions and decisions.
So because Obi didn't win Benue , the people should perish without considering those that voted Obi. This is my worst fear about you people .Those who even died may have voted Obi but you don't care.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You have no sense. If they had voted labour party, would it have stopped this from happening? You are just a heartless person. May something worst than this befall you or your family members.
It's tinubu badluck that befell them. Don't blame ur ancestors. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ever8090:
remember they kill also in the east and you and some of your family members will not escape this time
APC... Kill them all. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
chai... Look at yourself
You never see something. APC... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
DanAugust2021:
E go reach you las las.
APC no dey my side. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
post=121407823:

Is Here
Give me the bad news back to back ,as e de pain them ,e de sweet me

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by wahalawahala: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
You never see something. APC... cheesy cheesy
you Know the meaning of shalom?? U dey far away from it
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
you Know the meaning of shalom?? U dey far away from it
I'm opposite cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by onuman: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

Hear what a grown man is saying. You that despise even your own because he didn't come from your clan. I saw how a man was robbed in broad daylight in Nnewi of the land he bought with his money simply because he wasn't from Nnewi but from the other part of the state.
If all Nigerians will give a flesh for flesh of what you people exhibit in your land this country will be a living hell for you guys.

We know all these things Nah. Is it the boys in Onitsha that will hold you and be robbing u in day light without any body showing concern?

You know what you and you people are capable of Nah.

You can't see reasons with another person, except the EVIL in your mind. I can imagine the level of fire in your immediate household.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by UnabashedIPOB: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
There you go again! The terrorist Fulanis are back at it again...terrorizing and killing indigenous people. During your sham electioneering campaigns, I said that the terrorist sponsors had asked them to wait and resume their murderous rampage after the elections. And this is what you're seeing now. This time, the difference is that their Chief sponsor and adviser, Kassim Shettima, is NOW your Vee Pee elect. So, folks get ready and gird your loins because your next 4 to 8 years will be a topsy-turvy one! As always, I will be back on this platform and others to ascertain how you're coping and enjoying your decision to validate your own enslavement! I wish you NOT good luck but what you wish yourselves!

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by wahalawahala: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
I'm opposite cheesy cheesy
u need Jesus
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
u need Jesus
And you need my peace. undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
yemi1504:

They have a bad case of Stockholm syndrome in that state! They never seem to learn!
my goodness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by zinizta: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.

Rigged in
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by wahalawahala: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
And you need my peace. undecided
na u carry bitterness fr heart.. u need d peace sir
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shattuck(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaniDani:
Orton was busy warning you fools but you lots can't see beyond your noses. They used a willing tool reverend father to deceive you all, now you have started paying with your blood when full Muslim Muslim leadership haven't taken over yet! 4 years is a long journey for you all to pay with your blood!
the election was highly manipulated benue did not vote for tinubu o this it was rigged nah, can anyone say rivers also voted for tinubu even though according to inec tinubu won rivers, abeg let's no get carried away from the fact the election was rigged as it did not reflect the will of the people I'm from Edo state look at the number of vote inec said tinubu and apc had In Edo state, when in Benin here I have never seen a tinubu supporter ever. So how did he get that number?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by ufotunang: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
APC could not solved this problems or prevent and stop the Fulani herdsmen from killing you people..but you still voted for the same APC causing all this problems.... when will you learn
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by webizone(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Guys, think first.
This is why Benue state is so easy to attack and why they always vote APC:

I have lived in Benue, and I can tell you for a fact that the place is VERY LARGE and the people are living in HUGE UNDERDEVELOPMENT.

These are the two big reasons why.

They live in communities so far apart, that it is very easy to overrun them very quickly because they don't get back up quick enough. Coupled with that, they are usually farming communities, just looking for what to eat from their lands.

Their roads are terrible, thereby making policing difficult. Network connectivity there is also one of the poorest in the country as well, so digital forms of security is also difficult. Education there is poor too, so technically sound people from there are few.

These things also make it easy to rig their elections too, and there's few to challenge it. So their attackers chose well, no doubt.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by fjjc(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kwashiman:

https://www./558086838101862/permalink/1319621451948393/?app=fbl
Stop all these propaganda. It will not help you and your sponsors. Person wey won election don win.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by webizone(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
NwaIdeato:
The Benue situation is a classic case of Stockholm syndrome, when the oppressed is so psychologically brainwashed that he ends up loving his own oppressor.. we can definitely made a valid argument that the black man suffers from acute low IQ, look at Zamfara for instance...a state ravaged by bandits and the worst poverty index of its kind under the APC govt, yet they still voted the same party that has ravaged them for 8 years...at least some few Northern states finally woke up and voted out APC (Kastina tried).

As for Benue, the less said the better, your Plateau brothers are far smarter than you lots and understand the concept of self-preservation, Benue is the only state in Nigeria ravaged by the worst records of concerted fulani genocide on its indigenes in recent years under APC, yet here we are again. I wish them the best but they might as well start negotiating which lands they will share with the Fulanis cause things are about to get really bad for them.

Guy, think first.

I have lived in Benue, and I can tell you for a fact that the place is VERY LARGE and the people are living in HUGE UNDERDEVELOPMENT.

They live in communities so far apart, that it is very easy to overrun them very quickly because they don't get back up quick enough. Coupled with that, they are usually farming communities, just looking for what to eat from their lands.

Their roads are terrible, thereby making policing difficult. Network connectivity there is also one of the poorest in the country as well, so digital forms of security is also difficult. Education there is poor too, so technically sound people from there are few.

These things also make it easy to rig their elections too, and there's few to challenge it. So their attackers chose well, no doubt.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by webizone(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

If they like, they should kill all Christians.

Shebi the people of Ondo & Ekiti prefer tribalism to their continued existence ni? We shall see who’ll cry first. Even that church RCCG, when shettima begins with them, their head go correct.

I no dey pity any poor or illiterate person again oooo. I just dey on my lane dey relate with only the few sensible people wey dey Nigeria.

Me no kuku dey go church or travel interstate for 9ja.

Guy, think first.

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by gidgiddy: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Terrible

May God save Benue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 4Shakes(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
cursed human
who is the dead here pls?
cursedAbiola:
zero pity here

Let the dead Bury the dead
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Princessstee: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is our police and forces doing for Christ sake, herders above the law now?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by YaksonFCA(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is painful. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Helgreenluv(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
It's tinubu badluck that befell them. Don't blame ur ancestors. cheesy cheesy
Stop taking that substance that you are taking. That's my only candid advice to you
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by DanAugust2021: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
APC no dey my side. cheesy cheesy
For Enugu, Abia etc wey Fulani dey ransack, shebi na APC states?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.