Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,058 members, 7,845,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result (36773 Views)

Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu couldn't rig Abuja and get 25% after all the rigging

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by azpekuliar: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fraudulent elections will only produce terrible leadership. The very sad part of this charade is that it is those who claim that they fought so hard for democracy (June 12) that are now the ones rigging themselves into the highest political offices in the land. Those who went all the way to the Supreme court to retrieve their stolen mandates in states like Osun, Ekiti even this Wike of Rivers state are now the ones orchestrating this rape on democracy. Nigeria is a cursed country of pain. Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by BlessedOne01: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
You guys should go to court to seek redress!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Aremwayne: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
[right][/right]
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Rebuke: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
cheesy

Last last, na to come together to bundle the old rogues out of our way by force

I am yet to know how APC will defend their massive fraud in this election cheesy
Shameless lot!
https://www.nairaland.com/7589361/international-observers-say-2023-elections

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by LegendHero(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol NNPP wey win only just wan state self dey cry rigging.

PDP are now fully United.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Gkay1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wetin dey worry kwankwaso, e be like say kwankwaso nor well
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Antoeni(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
WHENEVER A THIEF ENCOURAGES YOU TO GO TO COURT, JUST KNOW THAT HIS ELDER BROTHER IS THE JUDGE
(East African Proverbs)

7 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Lol...
Your drug lord rigged an election and you are happy about it. Your generations would be rigged out of their rightful possessions soon.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

The pain will subside in few days time. I know how it feels when you fail.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by PecE2Make: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fraudulent election.
The worse in the history of Nigeria.
I will not address Tinubu as my president.
His administration will be filled with fraud.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Lazyuth: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Jagabanofafrica: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
When they suppose to join before election, now they are deceiving themselves. Medicine and death.

My President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Thank God

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Juju70(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
There was no election, Tilumbu can never be my president.

He will never be. He is a criminal and I will never identify as Nigerian run by a known criminal and druggie. He stinks criminality with those around him. Power hungry! At the end of the day they have nothing to offer like buhari

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by barbstee(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Still one and the same

They were together some months back
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Worst election ever....

Now I know the man is so desperate.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Spanki(f): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/breaking-nnpp-calls-for-outright-cancellation-of-2023-election/

Bunch of loosersπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Omoawoke: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
So we should waste tax payers money and time and wnergy

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Omoawoke: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Hang yourself

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Xscape1993(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by ipobarecriminals: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin Soldiers angry angry angry
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by okoroemeka(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
he will be our president despite most of us didn't vote for him or want him to be,it better to manage him than to have a country of anarchy,who knows he might be better than buhari,infact any option is better than buhari,let's support this man

7 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by BigBrother9ja: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Time wasters grin

Bunch of pained losers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by bukolatitus(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
Terrible something
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by ipobarecriminals: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
angry Una father angry

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by BigBrother9ja: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
Lol
Pained frustrated low-life loser grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Rebuke: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
PecE2Make:
Fraudulent election.
The worse in the history of Nigeria.
I will not address Tinubu as my president.
His administration will be filled with fraud.

Lol. People are now massively going through the IRev Portal. Dumb old rogues that think the world evolve around them only.

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Frank688915: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by onuman: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
In Rivers state, only about 500000 votes were recorded in the presidential election. That shows the travesty of presidential election.

Cancel the whole election right away. This is a shame election programmed from 4 years ago by INEC and Buhari cabal to retain APC in power. The same APC that in 8 years made Nigeria become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people in the world, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by jhonsyene: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Too late , coming together for cancellation isn't the best, why not come together to defeat APC.....

4 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by thaoriginator: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
πŸ˜‚

Chorus: It's over, it's over
It's over now, move over
It's my turn now, it's over.. Game shut down!

Sorry! πŸ˜€

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.