Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result (36770 Views)

Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by lolu2019: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?
God will judge u.ode.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Sunnykind(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
PDP parapo. What do you expect? The three of you couldn't come together to form a formidable opponent. But because of greed, you all went your separate ways, only to split your votes to give Asiwaju the advantage. It's only him against a divided PDP.

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by grandstar(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Lol...
Your drug lord rigged an election and you are happy about it. Your generations would be rigged out of their rightful possessions soon.

Rigging rigging rigging!

There are two issues here:

1. Is the rigging great enough to affect the eventual outcome?

To have a chance of a win, the contestant must have 25% of votes in 24 states. Peter Obi was far from that. I doubt he made up to 18 states. Many of the states he did poorly in were in the core North where he had no base.

I doubt even Atiku hit the 24 states mark. At last count which I must admit was more than 24 hours ago, he only 23 states.

What is interesting is that it seems Obi won more states than Tinubu. The edge Tinubu had was that he did fairly well nationwide while Peter did very well in few states.

Even if you add 2 5m votes to Obi's figure, he won't still beat Tinubu.

2. The second issue is what to expect from a Tinubu presidency.

Frankly speaking, I see him as ailing and senile. I am apolitical.

In the event I am wrong, you can expect a revived economy, a vast improvement in security nationwide, massive infrastructural developments and much improved power supply. He will do all he can as the presidency is something he has planned for for years. Also, in order to be re-elected, he needs to perform brilliantly to win a second term

The woeful performance under the past 8 years under Buhari was primarily Buhari's fault and not APC.

Buhari meddling in fixing the exchange rate of the Naira ever since he assumed office was what collapsed the economy. He is headstrong and does not listen to advice. Many in his party consider him an illiterate but tolerated him because he kept the party in power.

Actually, initially, they did not know his character until he assumed office. By then, it was too late to discard him, especially since he had a cult following up North.

Will there be corruption under Tinubu. Probably lots of it.

Can an economy still grow or boom under large amounts of corruption. Yes! China is a good example.

Greater interest in Nigerian bonds have been recorded since Tinubu's victory which is a pointer to what to expect. His heavy use of technocrats in Lagos is a testament to what to expect. Expect a massive inflow of foreign investment, both FDI and portfolio.

At the end of the day, we must not rest our hope on humans whom no salvation belongs. (Read Ps 146:3-4). The greatest threat humanity faces today is Climate Change and no government in the world can stop it. Last year, 34 out of 36 states were adversely affected by flooding. Things are going to get worse.

Let us pray for God's kingdom to come as Jesus taught us too. (Matt 6:10). It is the only true solution to the darkness that present surrounds us (Read 2 Peter 3:13, Rev 21:3-4)

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by casualobserver: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sunnykind:
PDP parapo. What do you expect? The three of you couldn't come together to form a formidable opponent. But because of greed, you all went your separate ways, only to split your votes to give Asiwaju the advantage. It's only him against a divided PDP.

The fools together got more votes together than PDP got in 2019 and still lost to APC whose votes almost halved!!!!

If there is ever an example of a divided house will always fall, Here it is!

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by lolu2019: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
lansile:
If fresh election is conducted, APC will come second to PDP. Obi's political career will end in that case. He or another Igbo will have to wait till at least 16 years later to have a chance at presidency. It's just my political permutations
u get sense.Obi don go be dat.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by olbod(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Instead of wailing, why don't you accept reality. I am sure some people will cry their eyes out to the extent of requiring Jigi Bola.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Putinofrussia: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.
[/b]
In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.
CoronavirusRelo
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Iamstickzbaba(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dey play...
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC Chairman Phone Numbers. Call Him I Have Called Him Too.

(Modify) (Quote)
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by oluwole1211(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lolz, awon oniyeye ale amuda. Igbayi laro tarugbo n sunkun oge. They are now partners in failure. Asiwaju has won this election there's nothing you can do about it accept the defeat in peace.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by HayB100(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
There was no election, Tilumbu can never be my president.
omo eru, cry more, apply for visa, travel to Kenya or your BiafraπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Truthdeypain: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Nor mine.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by godofuck231: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
They should stay on their own , greedy obi has jetted out of the country and the simple minded masses are fighting for a chance they dreamt they would have , if obi has stayed in pdp and United the fractions of votes pdp would have won , now pdp gone Labour lost , nnppccxx or what ever the back hole name it has is toilet paper , obi wanted a cheaper means of getting into power without the use of pdps structure, now he can see it clear
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Philanderboy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
jchioma:
The elections failed the integrity test, INECs own electoral law and must therefore be cancelled. Anything short of this is a call to unwanted chaos. Parties to these suits are not pushovers. Nigerians representing over 80% are behind them.
Stop weeping
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Philanderboy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
Stop crying
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by shineeye1: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
godofuck231:
They should stay on their own , greedy obi has jetted out of the country and the simple minded masses are fighting for a chance they dreamt they would have , if obi has stayed in pdp and United the fractions of votes pdp would have won , now pdp gone Labour lost , nnppccxx or what ever the back hole name it has is toilet paper , obi wanted a cheaper means of getting into power without the use of pdps structure, now he can see it clear

You are an irritation to contemporary reasoning! A ruse of an election was conducted or rather concocted, in which 72 hours after the supposed digital exercise, the results at the polling units are yet to be uploaded and your analog mind is busy here doing result analysis on the conjured and doctored returns of compromised officials! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by dmz1: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Some people don't even know Nigeria, you think is all about leaving Atiku and running up and down social media and home to home will make you Nigerian President, this country is so Powerful and diverse, those you don't expect are the once that push Tinubu's course to success today.

When I tell people that Nigeria is not a small igbo land that I can cross the whole Biafra 5states within a day with a bicycle, they think my mouth is smelling.

No igbo man from the 5states can defeat Jagaban except we Hausa and Yoruba personally want to make you a President like Jonathan. The entire 5 IPOB state is just 2states in the North and 3states in the South west.
You kids should wait till the next 5years...

No igbo President will ever rule me.
Euphoria of Pyrrhic victory and a stupid one at that.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Neddstark: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tflex01:
2019 team finally united grin

But now in failure

Its now they are uniting. Mofos.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why cant this mumu go to court to demand count stop or cancellation instead of wailing and complaining.

Iru awon dindirin wo lawon eleyi.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by KanwuliaExtra: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
WE MOVE!!!!!
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by jchioma: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Philanderboy:

Stop weeping

Lol. I laughed at your stupidity. You wish you can reach anywhere near me. The prayers is for urchins like you to live above your primordial sentiment and See a clearer picture of life.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by masseratti: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antoeni:
When Nelson Mandela was studying law at the University, a white professor, whose last name was Peters, disliked him intensely.

One day, Mr. Peters was having lunch at the dining room when Mandela came along with his tray & sat next to the professor.

The professor said,
"Mr Mandela, you do not understand, a pig & a bird do not sit together to eat"

Mandela looked at him as a parent would a rude child & calmly replied,
*"You do not worry professor. I'll fly away,"*
& he went & sat at another table.

Mr. Peters, reddened with rage, decided to take revenge.

The next day in class he posed the following question:
"Mr. Mandela, if you were walking down the street & found a package, & within was a bag of wisdom & another bag with money, which one would you take ?"

Without hesitating, Mandela responded, "The one with the money, of course."

Mr. Peters , smiling sarcastically said,
"I, in your place, would have taken the wisdom."

Nelson Mandela shrugged & responded, *"Each one takes what he doesn't have."*

Mr. Peters, by this time was about to throw a fit, seething with fury. So great was his anger that he wrote on Nelson Mandela's exam sheet the word *"IDIOT"*
& gave it to the future struggle icon.

Mandela took the exam sheet & sat down at his desk trying very hard to remain calm while he contemplated his next move.

A few minutes later, Nelson Mandela got up, walked up to the professor & told him in a dignified polite tone,

"Mr. Peters, *you signed your name on the sheet*, but you forgot to give me my grade."

πŸ˜‚
how long will this fake story be told, it's was claimed to be Ghandi... Not Mandela.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by surgical: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
jchioma:
The elections failed the integrity test, INECs own electoral law and must therefore be cancelled. Anything short of this is a call to unwanted chaos. Parties to these suits are not pushovers. Nigerians representing over 80% are behind them.
Buhari is a wayo man everything about him is deceitful, not transparent like the life of his presidential candidate,he deceived the country about conducting free and fair elections, even carried out a shambolic naira design ,to make us believe him,while the clown presidential candidate and some members of party make it seems they were fighting mean while they are all in bed together
Buhari is Nigeria number one problem despite being its president he, hates the country and its people, his actions and policies reflect it

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by machote: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iamziggy:
But obi winning Lagos was not a joke?
You win some you lose some. Learn to accept your wins and defeat.
The truth will prevail soon enough. APC now asking for cancellation of elections. Can you now see confusion in APC camp now?
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by jchioma: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
surgical:
Buhari is a wayo man everything about him is deceitful, not transparent like the life of his presidential candidate,he deceived the country about conducting free and fair elections, even carried out a shambolic naira design ,to make us believe him,while the clown presidential candidate and some members of party make it seems they were fighting mean while they are all in bed together
Buhari is Nigeria number one problem despite being its president he, hates the country and its people, his actions and policies reflect it

Unfortunately, Buhari does not want to go without doing maximum damage to the psych and physique of the Nigerian people he has so far impoverished in the last 8 years.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by surgical: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
jchioma:

Unfortunately, Buhari does not want to go without doing maximum damage to the psych and physique of the Nigerian people he has so far impoverished in the last 8 years.
The man was a terrible disaster, despite all he got from Nigeria he couldn't give anything back even a simple free and fair elections

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by blowjohn(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Very soon sowore will join the suit too.
Sowore will claim his party shud av won the presidential elections in at least 30 of the states
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Losers gang
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Nyne: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Millimann:
INEC is about to scatter this country patapata.

I hope they can withstand the repercussions of this injustice.

What repercussions exactly? No go find work do
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by barkays001: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
LOL SMALL YANSH DEY SHAKE TOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by sukar886: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Either they cancel this election or military take over, rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Changes Twitter Profile To Former Governor / VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.