Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,144 members, 7,845,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result (36776 Views)

Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Tzar(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
This one state champion too?! grin
Wonders shall never end! cool grin
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by ProphetM0hammad: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
jaxxy:

Atiku was in acn and apc I hope u know?
But he wasn't in pdp?

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Smallengineer07: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Las Las Dem de chop breakfast 😜😜😜 grin grin grin
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by GENES11S: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even the Bible said it:

A house divided upon ' itself cannot stand

It's common sense and the mathematics is quiet easy:

1 > [1÷(3)]
In other words,
APC > [PDP÷(3)]

To further simplify it;
APC is greater than (PDP)-(LP)-(NNPP)

A vote for LP or NNPP is indirectly a vote for APC. As una no dey hear world..shey eyes don clear now?
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Blazebond(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hahahaha,pride goeth before a fall,pdp,lo and nnpp are all one,this elections have humbled them all.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by willibounce1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Solocoin:

I don't have time to exchange words with a fool

You nor go fit get time. High BP wan kill am. go and join adaobi in anambra so he can cumm in your an.nn.us. adaobi is cumming cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by stevups(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
There was no election, Tilumbu can never be my president.

How are you?
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Blaze14k: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

This one is still sleeping!

Someone should please wake him up!

I checked him and he is awake. U r the one that need to wake up cos tinupoo can never win against these parties in court. Shey ur jagaban was dismantled in lagos to the point he sent his thugs to chase igbos away from lagos.

Jagaban want to rule by force. Last see how he will fight his way out of the election. This fellow think nigerians are foolish
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Some people don't even know Nigeria, you think is all about leaving Atiku and running up and down social media and home to home will make you Nigerian President, this country is so Powerful and diverse, those you don't expect are the once that push Tinubu's course to success today.

When I tell people that Nigeria is not a small igbo land that I can cross the whole Biafra 5states within a day with a bicycle, they think my mouth is smelling.

No igbo man from the 5states can defeat Jagaban except we Hausa and Yoruba personally want to make you a President like Jonathan. The entire 5 IPOB state is just 2states in the North and 3states in the South west.
You kids should wait till the next 5years...

No igbo President will ever rule me.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Slurity(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
SELFISH AMBITION SEPARATE THEM IN PDP, FAILURE UNITED THEM AGAIN. GOD INTENTIONALLY ARRANGED THE SUCCESS OF TINUBU. I LOVE THIS KIND OF TESTIMONY. GOD, BLESS ME AND MY CHILDREN THIS WAY TOO. LET MY ENEMIES DISAGREEMENT ENCHACE MY SUCCESS.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Ayomivic(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/breaking-nnpp-calls-for-outright-cancellation-of-2023-election/

INEC should announce the winner of the election and shut these selfish people's mouths.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by MatrixCircle: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
The election has become a laughing matter grin grin grin ;. APC won Rivers State grin ;. grin e be like saying Obi LP won Kano state grin grin ;. Which we know are impossible . chaiii grin grin grin this election ehhh make APC try dey rig with sense abeg.... grin
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tzar:
This one state champion too?! grin
Wonders shall never end! cool grin
My brother I no fit laugh, him to no they shame, Obi and Kwakoso just spoil show for Atiki for ever.

Obi and Kwankoso are too greedy and inpatient especially Obi

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Baladalph: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Goodluck Jonathan de laugh .congratulations to the winner
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Slurity:
SELFISH AMBITION SEPARATE THEM IN PDP, FAILURE UNITED THEM AGAIN. GOD INTENTIONALLY ARRANGED THE SUCCESS OF TINUBU. I LOVE THIS KIND OF TESTIMONY. GOD, BLESS ME AND MY CHILDREN THIS WAY TOO. LET MY ENEMIES DISAGREEMENT ENCHACE MY SUCCESS.

Ha ha ha ha ha haaaa,
Failure friends again
Atiku
Obi
Kwankoso
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by caracas: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
GENES11S:
Even the Bible said it:

A house divided upon ' itself cannot stand

It's common sense and the mathematics is quiet easy:

1 > [1÷(3)]
In other words,
APC > [PDP÷(3)]

To further simplify it;
APC is greater than (PDP)-(LP)-(NNPP)

A vote for LP or NNPP is indirectly a vote for APC. As una no dey hear world..shey eyes don clear now?
On top rigging Abi?
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by simplesearch: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even if they form alliance, riggers will still perfect their craft seamlessly, provided they're in alliance with the people who should stop such unhealthy practices.

Modified: Alliances only work if it will favour the interest of the cabals otherwise it will hardly work.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Iykopee(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iamziggy:
Rigging of election did not start today.
Your'er only seeing the result as rigging because it did not favour your preferred candidate.

There was a reason a lot of people took part in this election. The promise that it won't be rigged. So, it seems there is no remedy to rigging in Nigeria's elections this is why I'm advising everyone to prepare for rigging in future elections.

It is fair if everyone is rigging.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Ruthless70: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Then use Niger bridge
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
National Association of Failures
Executive Members and Regions

Atiku, Center cross Nigeria
Obi, young confused Nigerian of Igbos
Kwankoso, United region of follow follow Kano

These region members are having a way keep night today to morn their failure with their Father "Atiku" who they betrayed!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by PHIPEX(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iykopee:
Everyone should be prepared to rig future elections in Nigeria. That is the message. grin grin
This will triple in the next election if it stands
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Livingstone124: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Islamic State of Nigeria.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
jchioma:
The elections failed the integrity test, INECs own electoral law and must therefore be cancelled. Anything short of this is a call to unwanted chaos. Parties to these suits are not pushovers. Nigerians representing over 80% are behind them.
You sound like Igbo people, always calling for war but if you hear one gun shot now, you will be shouting and reporting Nigeria to France and Israel

You people should grow up and learn politics please

1 Like

Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by yemex04(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
It is normal, they are one party divided by greed.. It is foolishness of them to wait till now before forming an Alliance.

It is definitely too late, the election can only be annulled in their Dream.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by lebienconnu: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Wow, do you hate him that much?

“‘…..it may be that you hate something and it is good for you. Likewise, it may be that you like something and it is bad for you”

Accept the reality and let us join hands together with the president elect to move Nigeria forward.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by GENES11S: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
caracas:

On top rigging Abi?

This is 9ja...

A sitting government is always going to rig parts of the election. It's a shame but that is how this country is.

If Obi, Atiku and Wike had put their egos aside, they would have won this election easily (even with the rigging) because people are tired of APC. Them (PDP, LP, NNPP) just waste the opportunity and I fear they won't get it again.
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by festaclanre: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:
there are a lot of countries with visa on arrival
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by okoolori(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

This one is still sleeping!

Someone should please wake him up!

Dont mind the extant Omo Ale
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by jchioma: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

You sound like Igbo people, always calling for war but if you hear one gun shot now, you will be shouting and reporting Nigeria to France and Israel

You people should grow up and learn politics please

Refer to the popular quote by IBB and you can tell which people are known for running away in the midst of battle grin
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by nighthawk1: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
When you all were supposed to merge long before the elections as one formidable opposition force, YOU DID NOT.

Your protest amounts to nothing. I wasted my vote and time.

If Pdp & Lp in lagos like, dont merge ahead of governorship election and APC will win lagos again
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by Gfrank07: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result by garykoeman: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Comedians!

Still daydreaming!

GAME OVER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.