Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive (477 Views)

Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex / Lady Showed Up Her #nude Pics On Facebook Jxt because She Wants To Join P0rnstar... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive by Techpik: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Children od hate and perdition can now start their protest, but let me tell you, none of you will come back alive.

You'll all be killed, we're fully prepared with armed forces. Killing at lekki will be a nursery rhyme.

Kindly make sure you share all your properties to people around. As you won't come back alive.

Stag your war and protest.

Armies are waiting for you...
Re: Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive by dnawah(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Techpik:
Children od hate and perdition can now start their protest, but let me tell you, none of you will come back alive.

You'll all be killed, we're fully prepared with armed forces. Killing at lekki will be a nursery rhyme.

Kindly make sure you share all your properties to people around. As you won't come back alive.

angry angry angry
Re: Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Techpik:

Oga go and eat bread and beans.
Which branch of the military do you affiliate
You are fully prepared with the armed forces, as if you can tell the difference between a gun and a rifle.

1 Like

Re: Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive by uchman(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Oga go and eat bread and beans.
Which branch of the military do you affiliate
You are fully prepared with the armed forces, as if you can tell the difference between a gun and a rifle.

Allow the dindirin to keep writing rubbish, "we", as if the present govt know that he is existing.
We are all in Nigeria together, no be all of us pass through the hotness of the last regime together? abi you think say Yahoo go save you this time around?
Any Yahoo person wey I see now, I must call EFCC on them because it seems like this economy no dey touch them that made them to vote APC the second time.
How can affliction rise the second time?

1 Like

Re: Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2023
uchman:

Allow the dindirin to keep writing rubbish, "we", as if the present govt know that he is existing.
We are all in Nigeria together, no be all of us pass through the hotness of the last regime together? abi you think say Yahoo go save you this time around?
Any Yahoo person wey I see now, I must call EFCC on them because it seems like this economy no dey touch them that made them to vote APC the second time.
How can affliction rise the second time?
Dont mind the corn muncher.
Re: Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive by uchman(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Dont mind the corn muncher.

Lol,
abi uncooked corn muncher
Re: Share All Ur Properties Before Going For Protest, because You Won't Come Back Alive by ArmedArmada: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
The same way Buhari promised us army to stop intimidation of voters, yet soldiers didn't show up.

People still burned and stole ballot boxes. Election was still disrupted all over the country. Where were the soldiers when Yahaya Bello was busy destroying the road?

Abeg rest. Audio, work-from-home soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

Click If You're 20+ / Beautiful Girl Disciplined A Luxuries And Sports Car Driver Without A Single Wor / Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.