Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family (10869 Views)

Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
Governor Adeleke of Osun state is also half blood. His mother is Igbo and Osun people loved him and massively voted for him.
If you think ethnic bigotry will make Sanwolu be reelected, your thoughts have failed you!!
I don't think 75percent of Igbos in Lagos knows Gbadebo is half Igbo.... please let them know and see the outcome.😂😂😂

It's a lie. They knew before they picked him. His wife is also Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OfoIgbo: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

When he loses you will be the one to shout rigging first.
Nothing like woke yoruba
Some of them that were deceived by Obi online marketers are now conscious
I personally delivered 5 of them yesterday
I only told them Obi's history as a governor for 8 years and how he left pdp because he couldn't compete with Wike and Atiku for the ticket
They were surprised, because their image of him in their head was of someone who dropped from heaven and sent to save them
But when they heard doctors and ASUU were on strike for a long time in his state, they almost cried for allowing themselves to be brainwashed

You only managed to convince 5 Yorubas to become urchins, and you think you have convinced enough people.

You have to convince at least another 600,000 Yorubas not to vote for GRV because his mother is Igbo. Otherwise GRV will still win

3 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by IamAsiri: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
id911:

I understood the point perfectly. I'm also supporting her against the devilish propaganda these people are churning out.

Okay.
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Merisbankie(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
IamAsiri:

You don't understand. The history he is giving shows that GRV is the best candidate for both Yorubas and Igbos without any bias; the one who can bridge the gap. He is the candidate to vote for, as some APC guys are already saying that he is not a true Yoruba.

for where mc dey and kunle poly with sagoe

grv wan enter
okay dey play ?

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Merisbankie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
His great grand father was the single most successful 19th-century planter in Africa due to his substantial and flourishing cocoa plantation in Fernando Po (Equatorial Guinea). He was the son of a recaptive of Yoruba ancestry captured from what is now present day Lagos Nigeria, and resettled in Sierra Leone by the British West Africa Squadron, and eventually settled in present day Equatorial Guinea and Nigeria.

you don sharply dig the man lineage

yet till date you don't know your great grand father occupation talkless of his name

ewoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by twosquare(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Injera:

I am also half blooded Igbo man with Yoruba father but a die hard Tinubu supporter
There is nothing like a half-blooded Igbo man with Yoruba father.

You're either Yoruba, or you're not. Lineage is determined by Paternity in Africa and most parts of the world, not maternal.

It's understandable if you have a soft spot for your mother's side...but that's just it. They will ask you your father's lineage, not your mother's.

That apart, as for Gbadebo, I doubt his win.

First, we're just hearing of him.

Second, Lagos will not want to be in opposition to the center....most will vote along that sentiment.

Third, morale is low, people are nursing their wounds, and most won't believe in the system.

Fourth, the Jandor equation. They will cancel themselves out. This is not presidential, now that Asiwaju has their time.

Like Fayose said, "Tinubu gave them Lagos and collected Nigeria from their hands."

The enemy you should fear most is the one who gives you an illusion of victory.

6 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Urchins forgot Tinubu's wife is not a Yoruba woman and lineage is unknown.

Kai!! 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by spagettiluv: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
Urchins forgot Tinubu's wife is not a Yoruba woman and lineage is unknown.

Kai!! 🤣🤣🤣
a yoruba woman from delta
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by juman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
Sanwo-Olu would win with a wide margin

Gbam.
Obi votes was combination of pdp and labour supporters votes.
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Another one

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wow....thèse yorubas really have an Igbo phobia. Many yorubas here need to have their brains checked. Nigeria won't move forward with such low thinkers amongst us.
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OfficialAPCNig: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

You will be beaten squarely both electorally and Physically. grin grin

Yorubas will come out this time to vote Sanwo olu.

I am igbo but your unintelligence irks me. Leave Yorubaland for Yorubas for chrissake.
When did become Igbo? I'll vote Debo over SanwoOlu
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:
You want to change the narrative that he is a half blood Igboman?

Yorubas will vote for their son sanwo olu.
half blood Igbo??

Can you listen to yourself??

Black monkey
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by naijapips04: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Grgton:
half blood Igbo??

Can you listen to yourself??

Black monkey

White monkey. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Antivirus92(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
defashan:

His mother is an Igbo woman and his wife is an Igbo woman. What are you saying?

He came out of an Igbo woman and he enters an Igbo woman every day.

He won’t even get up to 15% of the votes.

Tinubu has won and I’m sure Ibos in Lagos need to change their strategy and vote wisely. They might just lessen the punishment that awaits them.

All those flatinoes at festac and other places will be hit with levies. They will have to cough up the money and sell their houses. Ladipo and those thieves at computer village will be visited. Heavy taxes etc await them all.
Iyaloja will then flex her muscles small and those container people will either bow down or carry their spare parts to onitsha.
fool!

Tinubu's son seyi married an Igbo woman....

The rate at which your rich men abandon your sisters for Igbo women is alarming.....

deal with it ......the colonisation is ongoing

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Vickho: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
OLD PHOTO OF RHODES-VIVOUR FAMILY IN FRONT OF THEIR RESIDENCE AT 38 IGBOSERE, LAGOS ISLAND. IN FACT HE FAMILY CEDED THE LAND WHERE CITY HALL IS TO THE COLONIAL GOVT. GBADEBO IS A TRUE LAGOSIAN WITH ROOTS FIRMLY IN YORUBALAND...

https://twitter.com/Mykoladoo/status/1630597517296451586?t=rKhj0X0zPYX-kq5uRfuYxA&s=19
this useless woman I'm quoting after her master shamefully lost, will return from being obidient to Biafra or death
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Sammy07: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
I didn't mention Igbo in my post. Don't change the narrative. He's a bonafide Lagos boy that has roots in Lagos.

Sanwo olu is also from Lagos
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ShadowCracker(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sammy07:

He is not from Lagos.
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Sammy07: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
ShadowCracker:

He is not from Lagos.

He's from Anambra
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sammy07:

I never said he isn't from Lagos, did i?
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Memphitz357: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Beremx:
I didn't mention Igbo in my post. Don't change the narrative. He's a bonafide Lagos boy that has roots in Lagos.
Please pay no attention to that fool.
That's how they're so quick to switch up the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Prolific007(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Whenever I see Ur name, I used to remember where u said u want to travel out and ubre ready to do anything even if Ur vulva would be disectted and split like tiwa savage own grin grin grin

Well, let vote for sanwo-olu, he's our son as well...both of them are our sons but we prefer sanwo-olu cus he has bn excellent

Stockholm syndrome
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Biggestjjoe: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2023
You guys are only trying to fight against the wind. As long as Gbadebo's father is a genuine Yoruba, he retains the bonfide identity of a Yoruba regardless of where his father or himself married from, that is the rule, there's nothing like half Yoruba. The nation became one a long time ago and the bond will only get stronger over the years, Its most likely for me to marry an igbo wife too. See y'all😂
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by PeterObi4LP: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2023
I hope all this Yoruba Muslim will come one day to deny knowing Seyi Tinubu of being Lagos boy? Seyi Tinubu married Igbo woman, the day Seyi son will want to come out as Lagos governorship candidate, hope Yoruba will not deny knowing him? Or claim he's half blooded Igbo?

Una no dey learn
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by emperorlaqrin: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2023
id911:
Beremx, don't bother yourself. Same sentiment they used against Obi that made other tribes in Lagos to vote against APC in the Presidential Election. They're now claiming Gbadebo is Igbo because he's contesting election under Labour Party.

Below is the picture of Bode Rhodes-Vivour, the recently retired Supreme Court Justice that all Lagosians and Yorubas celebrate as their worthy son. Suddenly, Gbadebo from the same family is now Igbo. They won't learn!

Honestly sometimes I just wish I can change my tribe. This Yoruba ApC members are just ethnic bigots trying to leverage on anything just to cling on that position. Unfortunately most of them are just opportunist who are just waiting for there share of the cake hence there lack of sense of reasoning.

For me Sanwoolu performed well but the biggest dent on his image is the he played role in the lekki shooting.

A father who cannot protect his children does not worth to be a father. A true father will sacrifice for his children even at the detriment of his own life.

Secondly the brazen arrogance and boldness of this thugs in Lagos is getting too much now that there Godfather has been selected through there usual tactics you can now imagine how far they will act.

Lastly I am very sure that a lot of secrets are hidden in Lagos in terms of our Revenue and expenditure, Let another party take over make we know wetin Dey sup.

Abeg make una Vote Labour Party for all positions come March 11.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by metaluterus(f): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
UrPapa:
he deserves? Chai, you ndigbo are pathetic
Oh please!
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by AmuRubber(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
id911:

Sanwo-Olu is excellent and best Governor today because he's in good terms with Tinubu. Ambode was excellent and best Governor when he was in good terms with Tinubu. He became the worst Governor because Tinubu rejected him. All those who used to sing Ambode praises and called him the best Governor in Nigeria turned around and abused him.

It's only in Nigeria that people don't have a mind of their own. So so pathetic!
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by zik4ever: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
It is sad, petty and pathetic that this younger generation will allow themselves to be deceived by the antics of the older guard of politicians who whip up ethnic and religious sentiments to serve ONLY their narrow political ends! I come from a family where my siblings are married to Yoruba, Igbo and Northern mixed tribe. I am also married to a fellow Northern minority from another State. I shudder to think anyone is deluded to think we can divide as a nation or a people. Along which lines? I can understand if greedy politicians do their usual stuff but to see folks who are considered leaders of tomorrow agreeing to be thugs and cyber mouthpieces of the rapacious gang that has mortgaged even your own future is the height of self-destruction.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
The Creoles of Lagos state and their Brazilian cousins, the Agudas.

They were the rich and middle class families back then.

A lot of the architecture seen in Lagos Island and Yaba are Brazilian

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Family with a rich history and pedigree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again / Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG / HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.