Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family (10872 Views)

Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by femisplash: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
Governor Adeleke of Osun state is also half blood. His mother is Igbo and Osun people loved him and massively voted for him.
If you think ethnic bigotry will make Sanwolu be reelected, your thoughts have failed you!!
I don't think 75percent of Igbos in Lagos knows Gbadebo is half Igbo.... please let them know and see the outcome.😂😂😂
Are you the one who told them to vote Adeleke before they did in Osun?.. Ondo people could also decide to vote for Akeredolu's son if they so wish in the future, you will not be the one to come here and tell us who to vote for. Know your level.

8 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
His great grand father was the single most successful 19th-century planter in Africa due to his substantial and flourishing cocoa plantation in Fernando Po (Equatorial Guinea). He was the son of a recaptive of Yoruba ancestry captured from what is now present day Lagos Nigeria, and resettled in Sierra Leone by the British West Africa Squadron, and eventually settled in present day Equatorial Guinea and Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
OLD PHOTO OF RHODES-VIVOUR FAMILY IN FRONT OF THEIR RESIDENCE AT 38 IGBOSERE, LAGOS ISLAND. IN FACT HE FAMILY CEDED THE LAND WHERE CITY HALL IS TO THE COLONIAL GOVT. GBADEBO IS A TRUE LAGOSIAN WITH ROOTS FIRMLY IN YORUBALAND...

https://twitter.com/Mykoladoo/status/1630597517296451586?t=rKhj0X0zPYX-kq5uRfuYxA&s=19

Don't bother yourself

We now identify LP as ibo party
LP will neber win the guber race in Lagos, no matter what.

8 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OfoIgbo: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
Governor Adeleke of Osun state is also half blood. His mother is Igbo and Osun people loved him and massively voted for him.
If you think ethnic bigotry will make Sanwolu be reelected, your thoughts have failed you!!
I don't think 75percent of Igbos in Lagos knows Gbadebo is half Igbo.... please let them know and see the outcome.😂😂😂

That is one thing this Yoruba bigots don't know.

Up to 99% of Igbos living in Lagos don't even know his mother is Igbo. These Yoruba bigots are making Gbadebo's mom's heritage a big issue in this election, not knowing that they probably getting Igbos to realise this fact.

Whether they like it or not, Igbos and SS people in Lagos have a huge population. Add the real indigenes of Lagos to it, and you can see why Gbadebo's electoral chances are not bad. If Yoruba bigots think they are killing Gbadebo's chances, they are making a huge mistake.
They tried the same thing with Obi and Afenifere-led Yorubas, SSners and Igbos of Lagos taught them a lesson in the presidential election.

Yoruba bigots are unknowingly motivating SSners and Igbos in Lagos to come out and vote for Gbadebo massively.
He will be the first indigenous governor of Lagos that is not tied to the Tinubu shackles.

7 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Nwaetche(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Shut up!

ProphetM0hammad:

Don't bother yourself

We now identify LP as ibo party
LP will neber win the guber race in Lagos, no matter what.
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
I didn't mention Igbo in my post. Don't change the narrative. He's a bonafide Lagos boy that has roots in Lagos.

The family is from Sierra Leone that immigrated to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:

Someone his wife misled and went to add Chinedu to his name
For the single fact that he went to bed with ibos already made him lose the election

9 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
I didn't mention Igbo in my post. Don't change the narrative. He's a bonafide Lagos boy that has roots in Lagos.

The family is from Sierra Leone that immigrated to Nigeria.

The great grand father married from a prominent Fernandiho family from Equatorial Guinea which produced his grand father

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by defashan: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:

His mother is an Igbo woman and his wife is an Igbo woman. What are you saying?

He came out of an Igbo woman and he enters an Igbo woman every day.

He won’t even get up to 15% of the votes.

Tinubu has won and I’m sure Ibos in Lagos need to change their strategy and vote wisely. They might just lessen the punishment that awaits them.

All those flatinoes at festac and other places will be hit with levies. They will have to cough up the money and sell their houses. Ladipo and those thieves at computer village will be visited. Heavy taxes etc await them all.
Iyaloja will then flex her muscles small and those container people will either bow down or carry their spare parts to onitsha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Up to 99% of Igbos living in Lagos don't even know his mother is Igbo. These Yoruba bigots are making Gbadebo's mom's heritage a big issue in this election, not knowing that they probably getting Igbos to realise this fact.

Whether they like it or not, Igbos and SS people in Lagos have a huge population. Add the real indigenes of Lagos to it, and you can see why Gbadebo's electoral chances are not bad. If Yoruba bigots think they are killing Gbadebo's chances, they are making a huge mistake.
They tried the same thing with Obi and Afenifere-led Yorubas, SSners and Igbos of Lagos taught them a lesson in the presidential election.

Yoruba bigots are unknowingly motivating SSners and Igbos in Lagos to come out and vote for Gbadebo massively.
He will be the first indigenous governor of Lagos that is not tied to the Tinubu shackles.
If politics is all about shalaye and addition, then Obi would have won.

GRV is more igbo, contesting under an ibo party.
He will come third in the election just like Obi

GRV and Jandor will only share the votes of the angry birds to pave way for Sanwo Olu

4 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2023
defashan:

Tinubu has won and I’m sure Ibos in Lagos need to change their strategy and vote wisely. They might just lessen the punishment that awaits them.

All those flatinoes at festac and other places will be hit with levies. They will have to cough up the money and sell their houses. Ladipo and those thieves at computer village will be visited. Heavy taxes etc await them all.
Iyaloja will then flex her muscles small and those container people will either bow down or carry their spare parts to onitsha.

At this rate you'll force them to take night bus back to Abakaliki

6 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OfoIgbo: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

If politics is all about shalaye and addition, then Obi would have won.

GRV is more igbo, contesting under an ibo party.
He will come third in the election just like Obi

GRV and Jandor will only share the votes of the angry birds to pave way for Sanwo Olu

We heard and read all this crap before the presidential election.

GRV is a solid indigene of Lagos. Jaga-jagaban is not.

Keep spreading the good news that GRV is half-Igbo. You are indirectly motivating Igbos to come out and vote for their nwadiana.
Add it to the fact that with GRV at the helm of affairs in Lagos, he will make sure Jagaban looses his Lagos empire of criminality, and citizens of Lagos will breathe freely. GRV will get rid of Agbero-ism in Lagos which is the major intimidation arm of the Tinubu criminal enterprise in Lagos state.

So bleat as much as you like, woke Yorubas, Afenifere-led Yorubas, SSners and Igbos in Lagos will vote for GRV and he will win the upcoming gubernatorial election in Lagos, and move against agbero-ism in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
OfoIgbo:

We heard and read all this crap before the presidential election.

GRV is a solid indigene of Lagos. Jaga-jagaban is not.

Keep spreading the good news that GRV is half-Igbo. You are indirectly motivating Igbos to come out and vote for their nwadiana.
Add it to the fact that with GRV at the helm of affairs in Lagos, he will make sure Jagaban looses his Lagos empire of criminality, and citizens of Lagos will breathe freely. GRV will get rid of Agbero-ism in Lagos which is the major intimidation arm of the Tinubu criminal enterprise in Lagos state.

So bleat as much as you like, woke Yorubas, Afenifere-led Yorubas, SSners and Igbos in Lagos will vote for GRV and he will win the upcoming gubernatorial election in Lagos, and move against agbero-ism in Lagos
When he loses you will be the one to shout rigging first.
Nothing like woke yoruba
Some of them that were deceived by Obi online marketers are now conscious
I personally delivered 5 of them yesterday
I only told them Obi's history as a governor for 8 years and how he left pdp because he couldn't compete with Wike and Atiku for the ticket
They were surprised, because their image of him in their head was of someone who dropped from heaven and sent to save them
But when they heard doctors and ASUU were on strike for a long time in his state, they almost cried for allowing themselves to be brainwashed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by AndroBlaze: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Not true , the 2nd elected governor of Lagos, Sir Michael Otedola is an indigenous Lagosian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Vischy: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by UrPapa: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2023
metaluterus:
Vivour He deserve to be elected Governor of Lagos state
he deserves?
Chai, you ndigbo are pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Jokerman(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2023
defashan:

Eleribu which Igbos do you want to punish... Ode omo...
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

You will be beaten squarely both electorally and Physically. grin grin

Yorubas will come out this time to vote Sanwo olu.

[/b] I am igbo [b] but your unintelligence irks me. Leave Yorubaland for Yorubas for chrissake.
you don't need to deny your identity. Be proud of being a Yoruba man.
Go tell Igbos living in Lagos that Gbadebo is half Igbo and you will see the outcome on the ballot papers. 😅😅

Igbo people in Lagos are not making a fuss about Gbadebo and his Igbo heritage. Yorubas on nairaland are using it to sing song.
I guess 900k plus who actually voted for Peter Obi are not only Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Jokerman:

Eleribu which Igbos do you want to punish... Ode omo...

Are you not the liar that posted about Sanwo Olu hosting yanmiris?
Ibos will get their reward for their antics in the presidential election
In fact after everything, most of them will take night bus back to Abakaliki

7 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
Go tell Igbos living in Lagos that Gbadebo is half Igbo and you will see the outcome on the ballot papers. 😅😅

Igbo people in Lagos are not making a fuss about Gbadebo and his Igbo heritage. Yorubas on nairaland are using it to sing song.
1.2 million actually voted Obi
Same with plateau and Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Injera(f): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:
You want to change the narrative that he is a half blood Igboman?

Yorubas will vote for their son sanwo olu.
I am also half blooded Igbo man with Yoruba father but a die hard Tinubu supporter

7 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by TabletMan: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
defashan:

Iyaloja will then flex her muscles small and those container people will either bow down or carry their spare parts to Onitsha.
Most of you tribalists are usually dull and empty.
So voting wisely means voting for only the people a nonentity as you choose?
If they check now, you might not even know anywhere in Lagos but you're proposing what they will do to other tribes living there.
The election will come and go, whether APC wins or loses Lagos Guber nothing will happen to Igbo and other ethnic groups because there's free movement in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Ezmans: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

another defeat is awaiting APC next Saturday

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by KGD10: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Who is even sanwolu family in lagos. Can you compare the pedigree and history of sanwoly to a Rhodes vivour?

What did the serialone bastard do for Lagos? Sanwo Olu has done a lot for Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Jokerman(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Are you not the liar that posted about Sanwo Olu hosting yanmiris?
Ibos will get their reward for their antics in the presidential election
In fact after everything, most of them will take night bus back to Abakaliki

Koshi.

There's nothing you can do.

Elenu gbeské
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by naijapips04: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:

Mechie onu nshi gi. Yorubas will make a statement with Sanwos election. You will be beaten.

2 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jokerman:

Koshi.

There's nothing you can do.

Elenu gbeské
grin
Ok na.

Let the guber election come and go first

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Jokerman(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

grin
Ok na.

Let the guber election come and go first

I'm even talking to a moslem sef. Like I expected anything better...

Jo kuro jekíń ríràn
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by ProphetM0hammad: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jokerman:

I'm even talking to a moslem sef. Like I expected anything better...

Jo kuro jekíń ríràn
That's why Obi got 1600 votes in jigawa wink
And why he wailed heavily when the Christians in Ekiti ignored him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by compton11(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
That gbadebo MF is Igbo agenda on Lagos, he's half Igbo and he also has Igbo wife

6 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Certainly
Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ikea81:
This guy should just step down for Jandor. They are only going to give Sanwo Olu an easy win like we just witnessed in the presidential elections.

The crowd that came out for PO won't come out this time. Many have lost faith in the process. Better to align with Jandor now that has his own thugs to march Tinubu's thugs than go waste his time and small vote.

And many Yorubas that boycotted the election on Saturday will come out to vote for Sanwo-olu.
Ditto for christians that voted against the muslim-muslim ticket.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane / Has Anyone Here Seen Aso Rock Villa? / See What An Igbo Boy Invented!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.