Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu (9654 Views)

Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by mike8804: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Na now you go know say that town hall balabu is intentional
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by alluson(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
God luck came in, we miss yarAdua

Buhari came in we miss God luck

Tinubu [Bat] coming in,if we miss buhari then we are finish😥
Don't worry, the wahala na general, it's not only me
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Why are people not celebrating in Rivers State when the Person they voted massively for at the presidential poll has won. I was expecting jubilation in Rivers State.
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
beardedboy:

It's you that is preaching doom and being pessimistic that needs japa thread.

Imagine these iPodians saying
"na una go suffer am, Igbo man return go face him business/shop".

Bunch of deluded mofos. Other tribes don't have businesses abi.
Set awọn oponu afọ'fun gbemu.

I just hope your evil monopoly in Alaba market and Ladipo is broken. I am so happy that your people are not given any breathing space in Osogbo spare parts market. Ekiti should do same by flushing away those bitter souls occupying Basiri market.

#ipobMustGo angry

I think we need to start applying some of this una tribal energy down here. Yorubas do not have monopoly of tribalism and toxicity, at least I know a couple of your folks who work in big companies down here along with the agbo sellers. They can have a taste of their own pudding.

Every single orunmila occupying any reasonable position here must be sent back to Iragbiji in their agbo basins. All none shall be spared, you folks must be exposed for your evil machinations and wickedness, oppressions and intimidation. Awon accommodators eleribu!

We should start trending Afonja must go in every state, and every nation of the world, everyone should be aware of how dangerously evil and toxic you folks are to your fellow human beings. In fact we have to start signing a petition on twitter all Afonjas must be deported back to their caves in Iragbiji or Lagos or wherever the hell ya'll came from , as they are the most racist tribal monkeys God every created.

They cannot constitute nuisance to others, while they are allowed to live and thrive in the land of others, no be juju be that. Since they don't want people in their Lagos they should all be deported to their Lagos shikena! Na Ogun go kill una.

#Afonjamustgo
#Deportdtribalmonkeys
#Afonjaracists
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by johnfem321: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
I within 1 Day of Tinubu Nigerian bond increased by over 15% that means foreigner are investing their money in Nigeria and believe their money will be safe… also within 24hours America changed our visa from 2 years to 5years.. don’t you thinking this people know the good thing that is about to happen to us as Nigerian.. Lagos is the 3rd largest economy in the whole of Africa.. it’s about 140billion $$.. the whole of Ghana economy is about 30billion $$ meaning Lagos economy alone is 3 times more than ghana.. they know the Nigerian economy will triple within 8years and this will bring a lot of job and opportunity for Nigerian.. I personally don’t like Tinubu but I’m 1000% sure he will bring prosperity for us all not just a selected few… pls don’t be blinded by hate and anger.. be logical.. this are competent Yorubas, igbos and Hausa coming to change Nigeria.. if you are not competent JAGABAN won’t deal with you .. there is great prosperity ahead

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by ogub(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by nograv: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
God luck came in, we miss yarAdua

Buhari came in we miss God luck

Tinubu [Bat] coming in,if we miss buhari then we are finish😥

No we voted for Obi, the old men shifted the goal posts and gave us a BAT (Tinubu)

Beep Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by paskal16: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Let’s hope for better days
Whoever becomes president, poverty suffering or prosperity doesn’t know tribes or ethnic groups
If the government succeeds it will tell on all the masses if the the government fails it will also tell on all the masses
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by beardedboy(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I think we need to start applying some of this una tribal energy down here. Yorubas do not have monopoly of tribalism, at least I know a couple of your folks who work in big companies here along with the agbo sellers.

Every single orunmila occupying any reasonable position here must be sent back to Iragbiji in their agbo basins.

We should start trending Afonja must go every state and every nation in the world should be aware of how dangerously evil and toxic you folks are to your fellow human beings. in fact we have to start signing a petition on twitter all Afonjas must be deported back to their caves, as they are the most racist tribal monkeys God every created.

They cannot constitute nuisance to others, while they are allowed to live and thrive in the land of others, no be juju be that. Since they don't want people in their Lagos they should all be deported to their Lagos shikena! Na Ogun go kill una.

#Afonjamustgo
#Deportdtribalmonkeys
#Afonjaracists
Be deceiving yourself.

See yeye.

Mostly, it's FG work that takes Yoruba man to the east.
No sane Yoruba man owns a property in the east.
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by EmekaBlue(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Man wey help Jagaban rig ekiti votes
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Sacrednes: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2023
you see the reason why you are Born by mistake?
Shey you dey this country together na?
No worry yourself na here we dey
Relax your mind, we all we dance to the tone of the music being play around in due time.
beardedboy:

It's you that is preaching doom and being pessimistic that needs japa thread.

Imagine these iPodians saying
"na una go suffer am, Igbo man return go face him business/shop".

Bunch of deluded mofos. Other tribes don't have businesses abi.
Set awọn oponu afọ'fun gbemu.

I just hope your evil monopoly in Alaba market and Ladipo is broken. I am so happy that your people are not given any breathing space in Osogbo spare parts market. Ekiti should do same by flushing away those bitter souls occupying Basiri market.

#ipobMustGo angry
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by brutal1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Getaaaaat grin grin just getaaaat
Fut9ure:

We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by jydo34547: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
When are we starting the Biafra or death protest like this 😂😂😂 abi we no go promise land again Awon werey 😂When are we starting the Biafra or death protest like this 😂😂😂 abi we no go promise land again Awon werey 😂...
Re: Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by MkBaron(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations bat

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Problem With Nigeria Police? / Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West / Renewed Attacks Claim 25 In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.