Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu If He Underperforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu If He Underperforms (230 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu If He Underperforms by Nefort: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2023
I don't think there has been a Nigerian president who was hated by many before he became president. Even before Buhari became president he wasn't hated as much as Tinubu is currently hated. Goodluck Jonathan and Yar'Adua weren't hated before they became president. Tinubu is the only person who will become president with many haters already on his neck. So I am wondering how very deep the hatred will reach if he doesn't perform well considering the fact that he is already disliked. Tinubu is not president yet and the level of hatred for him is already measuring up to the level of hatred people currently have for Buhari.

I wish him good luck.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu If He Underperforms by Goodmarlian: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2023
The spiritual battle wey the man go dey face now no go small.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu If He Underperforms by VoteTinubu2023: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Teeeeaaaarrrrrsssssss

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu If He Underperforms by Hoist: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Nefort:
I don't think there has been a Nigerian president who was hated by many before he became president. Even before Buhari became president he wasn't hated as much as Tinubu is currently hated. Goodluck Jonathan and Yar'Adua weren't hated before they became president. Tinubu is the only person who will become president with many haters already on his neck. So I am wondering how very deep the hatred will reach if he doesn't perform well considering the fact that he is already disliked. Tinubu is not president yet and the level of hatred for him is already measuring up to the level of hatred people currently have for Buhari.

I wish him good luck.

No. Feel sorry for Nigerians.
They've proven, they can get away with anything.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu If He Underperforms by advanceDNA: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Nefort:

Tinubu is not president yet and the level of hatred for him is already measuring up to the level of hatred people currently have for Buhari.

I wish him good luck.

U are feeling sorry for corrupt leaders??
Why?
How many of them have u seen in jail for corruption or impeached 4 underperformance

Instead they rig themselves into power for another 4 years.. they employ pple like lai Mohammed to say what they ddnt do and femi adeshina to insult nigerians some more...

It is nigerians u should feel sorry for and wish good luck.....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Guber Election In Rivers State Will Be Different, Dumo Lulu Briggs Said / BREAKING: “we Won The Election, We Will Prove It” – Peter Obi Makes Vow / How B!afra Leader Exposed Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.