Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower (5315 Views)

FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Fg To Activate All Abandoned Dams / Ministries Sign Mou To Generate Power From Dams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by kokoA(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
when will the planing end?
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by dlox147(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
i undertand as Nigerians we are fustrated with the gvt, but the truth is in every nonsense u will find sense! power is not easy 2 come b,so lets try 2 encourage our govt and try 2 believe dat 1 dey NAIJA GO REACH THERE!
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by kokoA(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
dlox147:

i undertand as Nigerians we are fustrated with the gvt, but the truth is in every nonsense u will find sense!
meaning?
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by hackney(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
@poster

Another breaking news:
HACKNEY TO DEVELOP FLYING PIGS OVER THE ATLANTIC.
FG TO PAY N200Bn FOR IT AND NOT TALK ABOUT IT
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
So much promises and no action . . . .Let them talk less and act.
At least, they could do some of the ones they have promised . . .
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
dlox147:

i undertand as Nigerians we are fustrated with the gvt, but the truth is in every nonsense u will find sense! power is not easy 2 come b,so lets try 2 encourage our govt and try 2 believe dat 1 dey NAIJA GO REACH THERE!

What made power so hard to come by?
What do we have to invent?
Is it the money that we dont have or would it be the technical know how?
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by kemmeye: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
i wish the headline was FG has finished the development of 20 dams for hydropower generation. undecided
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
kemmeye:

i wish the headline was FG has finished the development of 20 dams for hydropower generation. undecided

I guess that would happen when we really and truly have leaders . . . these people just wanna be in the news by saying what they know they will NEVER do . . . .in a nation where people now brags of having a "I better Pass my neighbor" generator?
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by kemmeye: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
hahaha thats kinda true tho they do brag about i pass my neighbour generator. i guess all we have to do now is just sit back and wait for the end of his term.
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
kemmeye:

hahaha thats kinda true tho they do brag about i pass my neighbour generator. i guess all we have to do now is just sit back and wait for the end of his term.

After his term, who would lead that will make it better?
They are stealing your inheritance to the hole . . . . we might have to do more than sit and watch
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by latola05(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hmmmm! stories upon stories, I am used to it! FG, please forget all these empty promises.We need actions not stories, E be like say they don start again grin
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by bashydemy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
We have been hearing stories like this for the past 12yrs of civilian administrators so not new to me
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by Beaf: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
bashy_demy:

We have been hearing stories like this for the past 12yrs of civilian administrators so not new to me

Hmmm! What if it comes true this time?
Listen bro, each and every one of us has a stake in the future of Nigeria. Rather than sit back in despair, we need to engage positively. We need to speak up with immovable self-interest targets as our goal. Do anything constructive to demand your voice is heard.

Why give up when you have a listening govt for the first time? If govt says they will build 20 power plants, believe me you can ask for their plans, targets, roadmarks and frameworks. One big problem we have is that we've been beaten so much, we just roll over and die at the slightest puff of wind. Its not right.
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by zmurda(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
which rivers are we going to dam Reno/beaf?

Why we too like deceive ourselves like this?
Re: FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower by bashydemy(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2011
Beaf:

Hmmm! What if it comes true this time?
Listen bro, each and every one of us has a stake in the future of Nigeria. Rather than sit back in despair, we need to engage positively. We need to speak up with immovable self-interest targets as our goal. Do anything constructive to demand your voice is heard.

Why give up when you have a listening govt for the first time? If govt says they will build 20 power plants, believe me you can ask for their plans, targets, roadmarks and frameworks. One big problem we have is that we've been beaten so much, we just roll over and die at the slightest puff of wind. Its not right.
Can you pls make the first move and am gonna support you ok ask for there plan on my Behalf pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City: From Adversity To Prosperity / Explaining Taraba Tribunal Judgement In Simple Terms / Kemi Adeosun Gets New Appointment Amid NYSC Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.