Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria (30259 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by FBS: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Who?
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by siesmyencounter: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Neoteny7:

Nope.

Only igboes and christian fundamentalists are in mourning.

The rest of us are gleefully living our best lives.

Really !

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
Adichie always looking for relevance.

Come on, get out, madam. Go and write that fourth novel. It has been ages since you released a novel.

what do you do for a living apart from monitoring other people's jobs and the last time they wrote a book?
Looking for relevance? Wonderful.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Mylove55(f): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
TimiRume:

One thing is sure.

You can write so many words, explanations and excuses to silence your conscience. But God is bigger than your conscience and can't be drowned by our mind games.

He will reward every good and evil still.
and God reward evil obasanjo with good
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by 5starMan: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Creamypie:
In as much as i voted obi and l.p, this one na Over sabi wanna be woman. Very froward. Na you know pass. She's wants to be more popular. Na her pattern right from her undergraduate days for those of us who know her from early to mid 2000s.Always choosing from a host of situations, the ones that will give her more attention and popularity. I knew she would write, as if u.s/u.k no dey aware say elections aren't transparent in Nigeria. We no see am for the herdsmen killings, boko killings, eastern killings, kidnappings and beheadings, naira crisis and scarcity, igboho house siege and the killings, ekpa-cordinated killings in east, cos those ones can't bring popularity like this.
She has moved far far far ahead of you...
You are there bickering.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by 5starMan: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Creamypie:
damn. Jealousy? Damn again.I have never been jealous of a fellow human,since they will all leave the earth, and can't resurrect a dead person, whether bezos, gates, musk, dangote, e.t.c then na ordinary playwright like chimamanda I come dey jealous off? Even me as a fan of all Soyinka books from infancy till date, I no envy him. Where was chimamanda when Igbos were killing fellow easterners? What about boko/herdsmen killings? What about Yoruba nation members killed at igboho house, naira scarcity nko?? Oh they weren't important. Right from her uni days, na opportunist who likes choosing/selecting the most appropriate situations that would shoot her popularity. I knew that of among the many ills,she would select this election rigging by APC to write to world governments even b4 she wrote
You are jealous.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
5starMan:

She has moved far far far ahead of you...
You are there bickering.
what can u say about levels of bezos, musk, buffet, dangote, gates, in relation to her? what is your definition of "moved far".? Its relative. If not inferiority complex, y will so one be too unexceptionable loud? Mumu. U just want mention me without detailed facts. Go and sit down.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
5starMan:

You are jealous.
look at this one. Was she Living 50 years ago? Will she be alive 59 years from now? You are too shallow
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

what do you do for a living apart from monitoring other people's jobs and the last time they wrote a book?
Looking for relevance? Wonderful.

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal or a defense?

Don't waste my time if you have nothing stimulating to contribute.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Pityoobi: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Who told you Obi didn't win the election? So anyone who is not declared winner is not the actual winner?
Can you please ask Adams Oshiomhole, Kayode Fayemi, Olusegun Mimiko and Peter Obi whether they were initially declared winners after the governorship elections in their states?
It will only end in tears for election thieves and their collaborators.
I will allow you to win because you are seriously grieving. Oya you don win, OBI self don win. Lol! Hehehehehehehe.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Skty: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Neoteny7:

But but but..... Dino really is a gorilla.

I like a president who calls a spade a spade, not one who'll sugarcoat the truth and say "oh that? It's not a spade, it's just a gardening tool".

Tinubu looks uglier than a 🦍... truth be told
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Segzy19: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na you and your people dey mourn o.
We dey happy and rejoice for my side o

Awon mourners

jchioma:
The whole country is like in mourning. Is that what one can call victory? Even known urchins are in doubt. What do you call this sham? From Lagos to Rivers, Abuja to Kaduna, the people are not happy. Even the gods are angry.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Ifytryce(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Creamypie:
In as much as i voted obi and l.p, this one na Over sabi wanna be woman. Very froward. Na you know pass. She's wants to be more popular. Na her pattern right from her undergraduate days for those of us who know her from early to mid 2000s.Always choosing from a host of situations, the ones that will give her more attention and popularity. I knew she would write, as if u.s/u.k no dey aware say elections aren't transparent in Nigeria. We no see am for the herdsmen killings, boko killings, eastern killings, kidnappings and beheadings, naira crisis and scarcity, igboho house siege and the killings, ekpa-cordinated killings in east, cos those ones can't bring popularity like this.
she did reject a National honour,citing these myriad of problems as her reason,so no gaslight her for speaking out on this
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by JoeEeL(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Austineva2:
. I tell you Brotherly. How are you doing?

My blood bro from d east. I dey jare. How's everything buddy?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Austineva2: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2023
JoeEeL:

My blood bro from d east. I dey jare. How's everything buddy?
Everything is very fine, my awesome blood Brother. You too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 South-East Governors To Join APC / No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.