Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa (31232 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
We4all:

Ogbeni, that's because they stole over 3Milllion votes.

They stole millions of votes for Obi in Lagos and the entire SE.
This report only focused on 3 states of SE.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Pityoobi: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
solochris:
Person wey no fit win his home state Osun and the Lagos he claimed to build, is now winning far away Rivers dominated by igbo. Is that not laughable?
Na only Igbos dey PH Abi? Una no dey reasonable at all. So OBI can win in Lagos, no rigging but when he lose in Rivers there is rigging. You should be sensible for once.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Karlifate: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!
"Na we get Nigeria, supreme court" una go cry tire! 🤭

By the way who else saw labour party's candidate past post on twitter where he was openly displaying his tribalistic attitude, why's no one talking about that? 🤔

Because they're a 'saint' party full of angels, they can do no wrong 🤣🤣🤣

The tribalistic boy is in for a rude shock.

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Kingcalls: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
This evil INEC were busy reducing obis results and also disenfranchised voters , while they manipulated tinubus results by increasing it to mk sure he had 25 %

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by chatinent: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
This election has taught me something.

Anywhere evil people dey, na there I go dey stand.

Never again shall I try to do things the fair way, if God dey reward evil people, I have no business trying to be upright.

It if will require killing to get what I want, na to even kill people family members dey go.

So far there's a win there baa?
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Obi will reclaim his mandate. He shouldn't go to sleep.

His mandate maybe in Biafra.
No chance for a crooked 3rd class and 3rd rated c*own.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Legal001: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2023
It’s an open secret known to many persons
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

It's DEVINE. Bruh.

Oluwa go do am...

Tinubu will NEVER be sworn it.

Stop drinking too much honey. Jẹdọjẹdọ is real
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Kingcalls: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!

By the way who else saw labour party's candidate past post on twitter where he was openly displaying his tribalistic attitude, why's no one talking about that? 🤔

This time around, u and ur fellow urchins will be shocked at what will happen

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by gloryman91: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Democracy development and the Election was peaceful and quiet okay at least.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Lightorder: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Jorussia:
The report simply says Tinubu won d election.
Peter obi may have won river state,but i don't think d tampering of results by wike happened in all d local government areas.Wike is not a product of a free and fair election nd i anticipate him rigging d next governorship election.
mr man . All the political parties in IMO communities joined forces and agreed to vote LP for presidency and ask everyone to vote anyone of their choice for any other political positions in any party. That was their position on 25 th February.

If tinubu is afraid of going to court, let all of you keep playing. And for that Supreme Court you guys are talking about , this will be the first time they will do the right thing. By the time all the stranded and disappointed citizens occupy that Supreme Court like Lekki toll gate on the day of judgement , you go know that 2023 is not 2015

The kind of thugs like Alake , hungry FFK that was attacking a female journalist in a press conference after their grand thief was declared, is not those we can tolerate

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Tunedey0001(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Lightorder: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Obidients should rest. I can't type again cos am rushing to work
your candidate has won, go and rest and let Obi and the rest do what they like or is there something you are afraid of ?
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by SenatePresdo(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2023
chatinent:

So far there's a win there baa?

I'm telling you, it has shaped my reasoning.

Jungle no be for Antelopes.

It's unfortunate, but that's the reality.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Babastrong(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Dreal1247 post=121397927]

THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN CHANGE IT.[ He said no man born of woman. Is your God born by a woman? Even the almighty God who made the election free and fair is laughing at your stupidity for rejecting the results.]
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by chatinent: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I'm telling you, it has shaped my reasoning.

Jungle no be for Antelopes.

It's unfortunate, but that's the reality.
It's understandable. Nigeria is a shithole anyways.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Lightorder: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Dreal1247:

THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN CHANGE IT.
thank God that HE is not born of any woman. Is it the same election that my mum stood under the sun for hours and broke down because of it that INEC stole and gave to tinubu? A bigger thing is coming. The election has just started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by arantess: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Yiaga Africa! 😀😂🤣😂😀😂

Is that a football team?
Travel you no gree

Na to dey IDP camp dey form nuisance online

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by hammerT: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2023
THE WHOLE ELECTION SHOULD BE CANCELLED AND RESCHEDULED.

INEC MUST FOLLOW THE LAW.

IF GEJ RIG ELECTION AN slowpoke LIKE BUHARI WOULD NEVER BE OUR PRESIDENT.

THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO BE TOO HOT FOR TINUBU, EVERYBODY IS ALREADY ANGRY AND YOU ARE ONLY PRESIDENT ELECT.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Dreal1247: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121399054][/quote]

Your party is good at making mockery of God. Burning of churches and killing of innocent people. Their blood Is already crying for justice.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by BigBashiru: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Alezy:
The problem is you still think this is a war between you and other NL people or maybe a war between APC and other party or maybe you think this is just a tribal thing.
why in real sense, your nation is dieing before your eye. No judicial system, No electoral system, No educational system, Poverty rate increasing daily, these old men syphoning all your future to themselves and their unborn kids and all you do is stand here and comment foolishly when it's not like you or your parents are part of the 5% eating all these monies.

One day, Boko Haram would hold a gun to you and as you to denounce whatever religion you believe and join thiers.

Mark my words. Before your eye go clear, it will be too late.

Very well said

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by wingmanIII: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Jorussia:
The report simply says Tinubu won d election.
Peter obi may have won river state,but i don't think d tampering of results by wike happened in all d local government areas.Wike is not a product of a free and fair election nd i anticipate him rigging d next governorship election.

They re waiting for him this time .
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by SavageResponse(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Healthquest:
Give obi 1million, e no go still meet up

grin
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Babssoo(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Yiaga ko, yaga yaga ni
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by coleon(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Healthquest:
Give obi 1million, e no go still meet up
You are a mugu, you think election rigging is one plus one equals two.
Don't you know that as they deflate the vote of the other parties they would inflate their own in the process due to bvas?
What happened was APC reduced the votes of LP and PDP in certain states like rivers,Lagos,Benue,imo,akwa ibom,oyo etc and added it to their own to balance the total votes cast.
Now remove those figures from apcs votes and add it to LPs own, APC will drop to around 7m and the other parties will overtake them.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by wahalawahala: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

It's DEVINE. Bruh.

Oluwa go do am...

Tinubu will NEVER be sworn it.
naso una talk he can never be announced as the president 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by wahalawahala: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2023
COdeGenesis:
Some of OBI's votes were stolen and added to Tinubu and Atiku. Some PUs were not allowed to deliberately vote. When you subtract a vote of 100k from 10states Tinubu stole and you add to Peter Obi. Obi will definitely come top.
go inec go add am na😭
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Ak83: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2023
illuminutty:
Amoda, the old senile corrupt heroine trafficker was announced president-select in the night while citizens were sleeping. A thief will always be a thief whether in the villa or in Chicago. He is about to steal the entire destiny of over 200 million people and their generations unborn. He did it in Lagos, he will do it for the country.

If you @me
|
|
|
|
cry, pls cry more boy¡
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Earthquakes: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

Hahahaha God can unfortunately and you are not God and Tinubu is not stronger or more ruthless than Abacha
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Allisgud: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
If the real results in rivers is recoverd obi will beat tinubu clean
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by FreedomfromtheT: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

God will humble you!
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by onuman: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-poll-imo-rivers-results-were-manipulated-yiaga-africa/

The results from Imo are most ridiculous, no thanks to a Supreme who had never won any election in his life except by rigging votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks / Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.