Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,517 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa (31233 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2023
One cant comment on this now, there is too much weeping in the land, emanating from the Obidient crew.

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by mycar: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Imo that APC did not even secure 25%...na wá o. Remove 60k from 8,790mio....BAT still won.
It is only the weak that cheat.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Ezeimo: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
My home town Awo-omamma, there was no election that took place.
Still there was results.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by mycar: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
quentin06:
One cant comment on this now, there is too much weeping in the land, emanating from the Obidient crew.
you may fall the victim of the fall out because people may lose confidence inec
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by JoshTim: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
mycar:

It is only the weak that cheat.

Lol, you can say whatever you like since you have the narrative made up in your head. So all the election brouhaha all came from APC?....chai, you deserve serious beating.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Toktee(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!
"Na we get Nigeria, supreme court" una go cry tire! 🤭

By the way who else saw labour party's candidate past post on twitter where he was openly displaying his tribalistic attitude, why's no one talking about that? 🤔
The rate at which you guys consume weed now is alarming.
And is not good for your mental health.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Manna5050: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!

By the way who else saw labour party's candidate past post on twitter where he was openly displaying his tribalistic attitude, why's no one talking about that? 🤔
you are not the owner of Nigeria, you are a nobody to talk, tinubu is begging Atiku and Peter Gregory Obi, you are saying you own Nigeria, when men that matters are talking, you will talk, who are you? Who is your father?.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by ay4press(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
SUCH A BIG FOOL
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Allisgud: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
I could have say labour party senators should amass loot launder enough wealth in their constituents in other to becomes a strong structure,but I will say no,they should do their best use the the allocation rightfully on the people
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Danniedpastor(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

Post the video... Liar
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by dappydozzy(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=121397947]This election has taught me something.

Anywhere evil people dey, na there I go dey stand.

Never again shall I try to do things the fair way, if God dey reward evil people, I have no business trying to be upright.

It if will require killing to get what I want, na to even kill people family members dey go.

I really pity you, you are not deep and philosophical at all, keep reflecting and imbibing that mindset as from today, and see where karma will lead you, whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. You have chosen your path of destruction already. And i wish you stay on that path. Alaini ronu.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Osibajo2023: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Imo that APC did not even secure 25%...na wá o. Remove 60k from 8,790mio....BAT still won.
they are mumu, where u wan upturn almost 3million votes lead, give BAT zero in all those Region, he will still win, beside, u wont meet 25% In 24states, Obidient are truly arindin for claiming they stole their mandate

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by PrinceGallant: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

Don't mind them, they will cry tire. After that Tunubu spends his two tenure of good eight years, he will hand over the power to an Hausa man who will continue as such in Jesus's Mighty Name. Those who are seeking downfall of this country will never be happy.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by kenny160: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

It's DEVINE. Bruh.

Oluwa go do am...

Tinubu will NEVER be sworn it.
rest in peace bro...na so you people shout till we did election and after election you still went ahead to say they will not announce him as winner, now them done announce him again you still continue saying they cant swear him in...do you know God @all? If you know and believe in God you should know God chose him. Just move on and pray for your life and future only God can bring him down if he so wishes just move on bro.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Ezekiel2122(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2023
I'm. Surprised to see same people who wasn't in support of osun state election cancellation are now ranting about this presidential election.....

Assuming people were furious about it, it would have brought this one down to limit.

The evil we support because it favour us might turned against us someday, somehow....
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by nedekid: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
We4all:

Ogbeni, that's because they stole over 3Milllion votes.
Truth of the matter, there is no way apc could have won rivers state. I was shocked on Friday when a staunch apc paddy of mine from river state messaged me on whatapp to confirm if I had my PVC to vote, and to canvas my voting for Labour party. Apc chieftain ohh.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by HITsquad: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Obidients should rest. I can't type again cos am rushing to work
abeg Shift young man.... Allow people with real acc and profile photo talk.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Goodlady(f): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2023
HITsquad:
abeg Shift young man.... Allow people with real acc and profile photo talk.
Is this one normal?
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Misterone: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Healthquest:
Give obi 1million, e no go still meet up
Ekwensus fail to realize this. Their major grievance is Rivers and Lagos. Subtract all Tinubu's votes in Rivers and Lagos, add it to Obi's, Tinubu still win. Obi still does not get ⅔ of the federation. So how was his mandate stolen? Ruuuubbish. No court will upturn this election. You can take that to the bank
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by HeroicMeastro: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Healthquest:
Hahahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Christistruth00: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2023
What went on in Abia and Enugu was not an Election

Have you seen the Fraudulent Result that came from the SE?

How can PDP have less than10,000 votes in Enugu a State it Controlled since 1999 and still controls

Even the PDP members and their Families will be far more than that number
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by HeroicMeastro: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2023
We4all:

Ogbeni, that's because they stole over 3Milllion votes.
Na money?
How person go steal 3mil votes?😂
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by kelmicheal: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2023
If tinubu will only perform absolutely well for Nigerians then we move and forget the past mistakes.

On a normal battle ground he didn't win the presidential election
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by HeroicMeastro: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
This election has taught me something.

Anywhere evil people dey, na there I go dey stand.

Never again shall I try to do things the fair way, if God dey reward evil people, I have no business trying to be upright.

It if will require killing to get what I want, na to even kill people family members dey go.

You fit start with your family members first.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by HeroicMeastro: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Obi will reclaim his mandate. He shouldn't go to sleep.
Reclaim his mandate in Igboland
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by HeroicMeastro: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2023
solochris:
Person wey no fit win his home state Osun and the Lagos he claimed to build, is now winning far away Rivers dominated by igbo. Is that not laughable?
I never knew Rivers is dominated by Igbo
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Johnn78: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Interesting
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by ceejayluv(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Onarabu:

You still don't get it, if Rivers, Akwa ibom and Lagos results are adjusted then BAT will not be qualified by law to be declared as president elect because he didn't pull 25% in ⅔ of the 36 states as stipulated by electoral law
Not just those three States...ALL polling units results should be scrutinized.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by ceejayluv(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Christistruth00:
What went on in Abia and Enugu was not an Election

Have you seen the Fraudulent Result that came from the SE?

How can PDP have less than10,000 votes in Enugu a State it Controlled since 1999 and still controls

Even the PDP members and their Families will be far more than that number
The same Enugu that LP sweet their NA elections? It's consistent
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by StPete: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Healthquest:

If you remove the 1 million from the APC stolen votes, tell me if the election won’t end up as rerun
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by OvertheTop(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

show the twitter link?
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by bizzibodi(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodconcept78:
But Ekiti, Lagos and Osun results were not manipulated abi...

Make una still dey play

grin

Jagaban is here to stay!
This picture is too ugly na make una use Donald Duke picture abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped / Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) / Fayose Inspects 1.2km Flyover Bridge Project In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.