Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

No Child After 4 Years Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Child After 4 Years Marriage (3884 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Child After 4 Years Marriage by eglobalcafe: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Good morning to everyone, please i sincerely need your advice please, i see no reason why people should insult me but all i plead is just a sincere advice. Am confused on what to do thats why am here, help a brother.

I have been married for 4 years now and my wife has pcos which is preventing her from ovulating and now am 35 years of age and she's 30 years now and our marriage is 4 years but we have been together for 6 years. Please what should i do, yes i understand this is hereditary that's why she can not conceive according to Doctor, but she can only get pregnant if she uses supplements thats going to enhance her ovulation that's when she can conceive, might not be easy but the drugs will assist.

We have done 1 ivf that failed already and we are about to go another round of ivf again. Am positive it will work, the last ivf we did, she had miscarriage so am kind of scared for another miscarriage again, ivf is expensive cost almost 2m because of other drugs you pay weekly 54k for tge next 3 months.

Please i don't want another wife because i know its not a good road because Walhalla, once i carry another woman my wife will start to give me different treatments as a wife. I love my wife so much but how long can i continue to stay childless, and this thing makes my wife cry almost all night and even i cant sleep because of we can't have a baby because of PCOS that she has.

So mentally it's drains me cos am only pretending am okay while am not okay because i dont want her to panic. Please advise me, my family members advised i get another woman pregnant but i should not divorce her. And sometimes i says to myself will i be happy if i was the one who has this problem and i said to my myself if i was the one with this issue i will let my wife go marry another man.

And my wife loves me so much and she hate to see me or hear me talk about another wife or another woman

Please help a brother, what do you guys think i should do please.

My wife has clearly told me if i want to take another woman she will leave me instantly because of the wahala of polygamy.

Please should i get another woman pregnant.
Should i still be patient
Or what's your advice but just know its not easy as i have been doing my best not to hurt my wife, this days people die any how, sometimes i feel what if i die today and no children that's my greatest fear because i have hustle so hard to build a house and financially we are managing.

Should i get another woman pregnant or divorce my wife by telling her this thing is not working please advise me. According to doctors me as a man am healthy no issues with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Wodu89: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2023
You've been talking about the problem and not talked muchx about theraphy. Like a blocked tube or immune system disorder. You will be surprised that when you come across the right knowledge, medications of just 100,000 Naira would give you the answer you've been spending millions on. The goal to overcoming these problems is to simply seek out the right solutions. You haven't talked much about diagnosis and solutions you tried.

Begin with full Professional medical examination of each other and follow through with the medical report. I have something to recommend but the naysayers on this thread won't let me be and will discourage you if I mention it. I've seen people with 100,000 Naira treatment come out of these kind of problems yet highly effective things are commonised

Look out for things you would naturally overlook and commonize

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by slimjohn2k5: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
If u get 2m for ivf 2 times then consider relocating with her. It would be easier to do ivf abroad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by vincenteger: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
This your matter tie wrapper oo
One reason for marriage is procreation
I think you should should sit her down and talk to her about you getting a child or maybe adopt one.
She might love you becos she's in this condition, what if the reverse was the case do you think she will stay with you..

26 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Pells1: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2023
If na u get low sperm count,e sure me your wife for leave your sorry assundecided undecided undecided
You deserve what is happening so your eyes go open but unfortunately your eyes no gree open
undecided undecided undecided
Kicke her out like how Messi use to kick freekick because she don use postinor 2 destroy her system when she dey her early twenties,na you dey suffer from wetin boys don destroy finish grin cheesy
If Dem say marry virgin,una go dey look person like mumu undecided undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Pells1: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2023
vincenteger:
This your matter tie wrapper oo
One reason for marriage is procreation
I think you should should sit her down and talk to her about you getting a child or maybe adopt one.
She might love you becos she's in this condition, what if the reverse was the case do you think she will stay with you..
Allow Simp learn his lesson grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Socratiz: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2023
My friend's daughter was married for four years before they got a baby following the simplest of method. It may be as difficult as it is painted to you.

There is a very simple formula that can assist you. You don't have to divorce your wife.

I cannot reveal much online but you can send me a DM.

I believe there is a solution, you just have to find out where you can get it.
Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2023
I am just waiting for @jeromestarks to come and preach about how it pays to marry a Virgin Lady..........Bro Jerome!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Solofresh2: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Can you just imagine. When we tell this young foolish girl to keep their virginity till marriage they will never listen.Now see what this simp of a man is going through because of his community harlot turned wife foolishness.Even me as a guy am still a virgin and sex cannot be my priority.If at my age as a guy am still a virgin, I wonder what is wrong with these useless women.
I won't advice you because you have stated what you should do already

6 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by jeromestarks: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2023
GOFRONT:
I am just waiting for @jeromestarks to come and preach about how it pays to marry a Virgin Lady..........Bro Jerome!!!!!!
The op is an idiot.
He went ahead to marry a 26 year old woman. I always say that a woman above 23 is no good for marriage. Most of them are battling one terminal disease or the other.
He said she can't ovulate. As in, she has never ovulated in her entire life or what?

That woman ovulates when she was young. Infact, people like her start ovulating every early in life (say at age 12).
The best thing is to marry her at 18 so she can birth all her eggs before she clocks 24. Most girls on the street, like the op's expired wife, are suffering from various illness.

If you didn't marry a young virgin woman, you will be frustrated ( like this mumu op) and you will use your hard-earned money to treat diseases which you know nothing about.
Now this Op's wife is 30!πŸ˜’. She can't give birth πŸ˜’. She's currently useless as a woman πŸ˜’.
All you can do with her now is to have sex with her and VERY soon, she will stop getting wet. You won't even enjoy the sex again πŸ˜’.
Useless woman. Stupid husband. Bunch of fools.

My advice to the op is that he should go and find a young (18-23) virgin and marry ASAP as he discards that empty barrel he called wife. Nonsense!

Once a woman is above 23, fvck her and let her go gently. Never wife her.

Women get clumsier with age.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by eglobalcafe: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2023
I married her a virgin

6 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by eglobalcafe: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2023
I married her a virgin
Pells1:
If na u get low sperm count,e sure me your wife for leave your sorry assundecided undecided undecided
You deserve what is happening so your eyes go open but unfortunately your eyes no gree open
undecided undecided undecided
Kicke her out like how Messi use to kick freekick because she don use postinor 2 destroy her system when she dey her early twenties,na you dey suffer from wetin boys don destroy finish grin cheesy
If Dem say marry virgin,una go dey look person like mumu undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Jesterinjay: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
What happened to adopting a child??

2 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by jeromestarks: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
eglobalcafe:
I married her a virgin
At 26? You're even more stupid than I thought.

Women get clumsier with age. In your next life, avoid women above 23.
You don't know that these days, women start ovulating every early (especially girls with her condition)

May you never have peace for marrying a woman as old as 26.
Divorce her and find a young virgin. Mumu.

If you like, lie to yourself by saying you're in love with her. Your generation will quickly fade out of this earth. Idiot.

7 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Ahuitzotl: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Sorry bro, 4 years of childlessness is nothing to joke with. I'm afraid you just have to bite the bullet and go impregnate somebody else....PCOS is a f**king thing and can lead to Ovarian cancer if you push your luck with hormonal supplements...It's best you let sleeping dogs lie because not every woman will be a mother. It's what it is...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Ekpekus(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2023
eglobalcafe:
Good morning to everyone, please i sincerely need your advice please, i see no reason why people should insult me but all i plead is just a sincere advice. Am confused on what to do thats why am here, help a brother.

I have been married for 4 years now and my wife has pcos which is preventing her from ovulating and now am 35 years of age and she's 30 years now and our marriage is 4 years but we have been together for 6 years. Please what should i do, yes i understand this is hereditary that's why she can not conceive according to Doctor, but she can only get pregnant if she uses supplements thats going to enhance her ovulation that's when she can conceive, might not be easy but the drugs will assist.

We have done 1 ivf that failed already and we are about to go another round of ivf again. Am positive it will work, the last ivf we did, she had miscarriage so am kind of scared for another miscarriage again, ivf is expensive cost almost 2m because of other drugs you pay weekly 54k for tge next 3 months.

Please i don't want another wife because i know its not a good road because Walhalla, once i carry another woman my wife will start to give me different treatments as a wife. I love my wife so much but how long can i continue to stay childless, and this thing makes my wife cry almost all night and even i cant sleep because of we can't have a baby because of PCOS that she has.

So mentally it's drains me cos am only pretending am okay while am not okay because i dont want her to panic. Please advise me, my family members advised i get another woman pregnant but i should not divorce her. And sometimes i says to myself will i be happy if i was the one who has this problem and i said to my myself if i was the one with this issue i will let my wife go marry another man.

And my wife loves me so much and she hate to see me or hear me talk about another wife or another woman

My wife has clearly told me if i want to take another woman she will leave me instantly because of the wahala of polygamy.

Or what's your advice but just know its not easy as i have been doing my best not to hurt my wife, this days people die any how, sometimes i feel what if i die today and no children that's my greatest fear because i have hustle so hard to build a house and financially we are managing.

Should i get another woman pregnant or divorce my wife by telling her this thing is not working please advise me. According to doctors me as a man am healthy no issues with me
Surrogacy is also an option. Adoption is another option. Above all, God's grace and strength in all these.

4 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Ekpekus(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
If u get 2m for ivf 2 times then consider relocating with her. It would be easier to do ivf abroad
That is not always correct Chairman.

1 Like

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Ekpekus(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Reading comments here makes me cringe of how insensitive people are.
This road the op is passing is not something palatable and it is hard.
Again, many don't know what Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is and what it causes hence these comments.

@op it is difficult but be courageous and discuss with your spouse the option of surrogacy and adoption.

13 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by YoungLionken(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
At OP, with the way you are sounding, you're seemingly "Mr Soft and Gentle" cool..

You don't know what's up yet, but pray it doesn't become too late (for you, your supposed biological kids)..

Firstly, don't be too gentle stupid to adopt any child or surrogacy! Nothing beats the feeling of having your own kids. Go extra mile for them..

I don't want to quickly assume that your wife is selfish, by attacking your suggestion of another marriage. But with this, you will know; sit her down for this, tell her about surrogacy or adoption(since you've already told her about another woman and she blatantly refused), then if she agrees to surrogacy/adoption, just know that she's truly selfish and that when tables turn, she would gladly sleep with another man, so as to secure her own kids..

Because for a wife to rather accept another man's child to your inheritance, than your own kids with another woman, she reeks of selfishness/wickedness..

Without looking back, do another marriage. After all, some men don't have this kind of challenge, yet have multiple women as wives, concubines. Why is it a big deal for you??

Again, the problem is hereditary, so she hopes to be in a monogamous union with an African man? That's quite insensitive and ridiculous..

On a lighter note, try to consult herbalists (not native doctors please!), who specialize on pregnancies, these guys are undermined, yet have solutions to many natural problems..

Lastly, this is the time for you and your wife (especially her) to be prayerful, visit Mountain of Fire, Shiloh and expect a miracle...

3 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Daninya33: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2023

O.p please call me with the number on my Signature.

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Baronthecelebri: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2023
How can you stay childless in 4 years, guy find one small girl give Belle, divorce that bastard

1 Like

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by annford: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2023
eglobalcafe:

My wife had PCOS and Fibroid too. It took us years before our first child came. It is never an easy process, but in the end, you get to realize how divine the process is. My wife didn't really get any treatments for the PCOS cos we were told some of them have adverse effects like blocking of the fallopian tubes, increasing the fibroids, et al. However, we have three kids now. PCOS could be hereditary but then, it is not untreatable. We considered a lot of options like adoption, IVF, Surrogacy and all, but i stood my ground that i was never going to take any of them. Just be patient and calm, consult fertlity Doctors and Gynecologists and i tell you, you would carry your kids too. All the best Sir.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by udede(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Op.
Mine was 10 years but im getting married this year. Don't even attache emotions to it. In Africa we marry to have children. If my second wife comes, the first can stay and i will share the love equally but if she doesn't want she can go.
Don't forget, im a Christian too

5 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Cinema4d: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Big mistake. Coming to nairaland for advice πŸ™Š

5 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by JapaToDNext: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
annford:

My wife had PCOS and Fibroid too. It took us years before our first child came. It is never an easy process, but in the end, you get to realize how divine the process is. My wife didn't really get any treatments for the PCOS cos we were told some of them have adverse effects like blocking of the fallopian tubes, increasing the fibroids, et al. However, we have three kids now. PCOS could be hereditary but then, it is not untreatable. We considered a lot of options like adoption, IVF, Surrogacy and all, but i stood my ground that i was never going to take any of them. Just be patient and calm, consult fertlity Doctors and Gynecologists and i tell you, you would carry your kids too. All the best Sir.
I love this your advice, but not everyone can be like u

U have the Money for all the test and also seeing different doctors with experiences,

Which at the end of the day, u achieved your heart desire(children)

What of those that do not have money to conduct test or see a doctor,

What will they do then?
Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Kasbite: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
not a prayer, may only get married to the woman that gets pregnant for me, that is the only consideration for marriage
Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by ojotobiloba1: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

The op is an idiot.
He went ahead to marry a 26 year old woman. I always say that a woman above 23 is no good for marriage. Most of them are battling one terminal disease or the other.
He said she can't ovulate. As in, she has never ovulated in her entire life or what?

That woman ovulates when she was young. Infact, people like her start ovulating every early in life (say at age 12).
The best thing is to marry her at 18 so she can birth all her eggs before she clocks 24. Most girls on the street, like the op's expired wife, are suffering from various illness.

If you didn't marry a young virgin woman, you will be frustrated ( like this mumu op) and you will use your hard-earned money to treat diseases which you know nothing about.
Now this Op's wife is 30!πŸ˜’. She can't give birth πŸ˜’. She's currently useless as a woman πŸ˜’.
All you can do with her now is to have sex with her and VERY soon, she will stop getting wet. You won't even enjoy the sex again πŸ˜’.
Useless woman. Stupid husband. Bunch of fools.

My advice to the op is that he should go and find a young (18-23) virgin and marry ASAP as he discards that empty barrel he called wife. Nonsense!

Once a woman is above 23, fvck her and let her go gently. Never wife her.

Women get clumsier with age.
You re very stupid with this jargons you wrote.. Advice Op, you were writing like a frustrated human being.. Spit on you

21 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Jesterinjay:
What happened to adopting a child??

How about surrogacy? I never knew people go through so much just to have babies… I told God that I’m not ready for a second baby cause of the economy but he still gave me…. Isn’t there a cure to your wife’s ailment?
Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

You re very stupid with this jargons you wrote.. Advice Op, you were writing like a frustrated human being.. Spit on you

As in eh… his reasoning is something else… in his mind now he is making sense?

5 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by Kobicove(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2023
My advise would sound cruel but it is what it is - I would suggests you get another lady pregnant or marry another wife

4 Likes

Re: No Child After 4 Years Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Daninya33:

O.p please call me with the number on my Signature.

Na wetin you wan tell am for phone wey you no fit talk for here? angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage / Girlfriend Told Me She Is Proud Of Me ! / My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.