Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. (3892 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2009
Right now i call women betrayers unless proven wrong by a woman. I loved her anyway. When she started developin this change, i was like what did i do to her? Nothing, seeing her in a toyota camry for consecutive one week, Wao! Isnt that a confirmation. I concluded that "women are not worth trusting". What would you do if you happened to be in my shoes?
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by merge(f): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2009
Go and get money
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Diva1(f): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2009
Just like some men aren't worth trusting. I don't like generalising. There are situations where a man has nothing, has no money, has no cash and his woman still stands by him even help him stand up and he would still mess up so money or no money has nothing to do with not trusting women.

There's nothing else you can do but move on and try to be successful.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by C2H5OH(f): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2009
Diva1:

Just like some men aren't worth trusting. I don't like generalising. There are situations where a man has nothing, has no money, has no cash and his woman still stands by him even help him stand up and he would still mess up so money or no money has nothing to do with not trusting women.

gademn u fine. embarassed
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by acidrop(f): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2009
or maybe because u a cheatmaker, LOL
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2009
It goes both wayz dude. . .the dudes are playing them ladies and the ladies are playing them dudes. . .so lick up your wound and move on!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Pepeye(f): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2009
Then go make some money and stop whining
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by acidrop(f): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

It goes both wayz dude. . .the dudes are playing them ladies and the ladies are playing them dudes. . .so lick up your wound and move on!
ewwww lipsrsealed, but gud illustartion though
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by oyinda3(f): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2009
I will have to agree with thoniaslim here
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Puvguy: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2009
@Poster u litter here with same story. AS I adviced, if u don't have money acquire knownledge. Then U could either get a good job or fortunate to find a girl that fancy intelligence.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Riskie(f): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2009
Pele  cry
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by acidrop(f): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2009
lol, u dey cry with am abi u dey cry for am?
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2009
Eeyah, sorry eh, some girls are just pathetic
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by No2Atheism(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2009
@poster

It is obvious you love the girl, hence the feeling of hurt that you possess is driving you to talk about it on a public forum. However as a man, I would advise you to please move on considering that assuming you are right that she left you for someone richer, then i must congratulate you that it actually happened sooner not later. She obviously has contentment issues and has her head in the skies. All men start from broke to not broke, how early we get to the not broke point in life is what is different.

Trust me, one of the best way to test women and weed out the gold diggers from the lovey-dovey ones is[b] to actually pretend to be broke and actually try to get on her nerves by pretending to be completely broke when u are not[/b]. Hence in reality u have been saved from the agony of settling down with a woman that has her head in the skies.

Reality is that:

1. Ladies choose men either for love or money or sex or a combination of all factors. Hence it means:

- If u have money but can't satisfy her sexually, then some ladies would leave you not matter what.
   - If u can satisfy her sexually but do not have money, then some other ladies would also leave you no matter what.
   - If u have money, good in bed but show no love or loyalty towards her whatsoever, then some ladies would leave you no matter what.

This my friend is where the character of the woman in questions comes into play. Some women are willing to compromise on some of the issues listed above. Others are simply not willing to do so.   Hence why it is not advisable to toast or claim to be in a relationship with just anyone in skirt. you have to be careful who you fall in love with.  Yes there are attractive/beautiful woman around, nevertheless its not all of them that are partner material whether in the short term or longterm. Cus beauty and attractiveness is most times mutually exclusive to perseverance.

Thus as a man it is your responsibility to do the heavy-lifting of studying her, even testing her just to see her reaction under unfavourable circumstances.

2. Hence the issue here is that, ask yourself the following questions:

- Did she really ever tell you she loved you or did she tell you she liked you. Love and like are not the same thing my brother.
  - How old is she, is she of marriagaeble age or just still a glorified teenager getting her grove on.
  - How did you meet and approach her and win her over. Did you win her over by flaunting all your shiny-shiny or did you win her over cus you guys were actually attracted to each other on a fundamental level.

3. It is fucking rare in this time and age of bling bling to actually find a woman that would love you for you and sincerely stick with you until you are able to get your act together. So i would also advise you to also save the ladies a little bit of agony by getting your act together before embarking on a relationship. Otherwise you stand further risk of getting ur heart ripped out by bling-diggers  grin

4. Finally please you too should try and get your act/shit together by seeking to be more comfortable than those guys she left you for.  As they say, you can lose money by chasing women, but certainly can't lose women by chasing money.

Adios Amigos

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by oyinda3(f): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2009
wow. very detailed piece. I don't think ne1 is going to read it though
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by C2H5OH(f): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2009
4get her nigga. another one will come.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by gram: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2009
ur girlfriend! thank ur stars, not ur wife. Learn ur lesson.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by biola44: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2009
what r u waiting 4, berra go get d money! grin no r/s can survive w/out money, its very important, grin
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by hollandis(f): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2009
Diva1:

and what is your idea of success angry
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by No2Atheism(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2009
hollandis:

Having money off course, duuurrh
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by hollandis(f): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2009
No2Atheism:

Having money off course, duuurrh

Well success means different things to different peeps
for example you defined it from an entirely parochial and myopic angle .The question wasn't targeted at you ,it was asked contextually olufofo angry
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by No2Atheism(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2009
hollandis:

Well success means different things to different peeps
for example you defined it from an entirely parochial and myopic angle .The question wasn't targeted at you ,it was asked contextually olufofo angry

Okay o adeofofo shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
Its not as if i showed off initially, i made her understand the fact that i had know money. Before then she new my background. I cant tell what happened. I mean y she started changing.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
Thanks @diva1 i will surely make the money.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Enockia(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
serves u right go and join one militant group
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Romeo4real(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2009
There's nothing else you can do but move on and try to be successful

@Diva1 - Its a shame ur statement really encapsulates what the poster is saying. Being successful should not be a prerequisite to have a relationship with a woman, or be a determinant in her staying with you.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Diva1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2009
hollandis:

Romeo4real:

@Diva1 - Its a shame ur statement really encapsulates what the poster is saying. Being successful should not be a prerequisite to have a relationship with a woman, or be a determinant in her staying with you.

You both amaze me. What do you people understand by the word "successful"? No one is linking that to having a relationship with a woman. Define to me what being "successful" means.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Diva1(f): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
cheatmaker:

Thanks @diva1 i will surely make the money.

U welcome but I wasn't just relating to money. To everything, your life in general.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by OmoNaijaUK(m): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2009
Then GO AND MAKE MONEY!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Hollysmile: 3:24am On Jun 10, 2009
Dude, Better thank God!
Maybe she left u, not just because u're a broke as$ fella, but because u have no vision, dreams, direction and pursuit in life (don't blame ur nonchalance on de 'purpose driven gal').
Bro, it's an opportunity for u to think about how to effect changes, affect life (de world) and what to become in life, and workin towards achievin dat.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Hollysmile: 3:26am On Jun 10, 2009
Dude, Better thank God!
Maybe she left u, not just because u're a broke as$ fella, but because u have no vision, dreams, direction and pursuit in life (don't blame ur nonchalance on de 'purpose driven gal').
Bro, it's an opportunity for u to think about how to effect changes, affect life (de world) and what to become in life, and workin towards achievin dat.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 10, 2009
@Topic.
Sorry!
@Poster.
Am not in ya bata (shoes).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? / She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help / Ladies What First Turn U On In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.