Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji (8237 Views)

Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada / Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by oyin44: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2023
ecolime:

Dey fool yourself

Who is fooling who..Me or you

Has any presidential candidate won the president elect in the federal court ..

A case study of obj vs buhari...Jonathan vs buhari...buhari vs atiku

Zombidiots open ur eyes it is over for obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by beardedboy(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Peter Obi Graduated 3rd Class Philosophy Nsuka

Came 3rd in the Presidential election

The fraud will never smell second.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by scholes23(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:
When INEC officiates a premier league match. grin
Lack of professionalism
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by beardedboy(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Africana1123:
Who is PETER OBI?
What is a peter obi?
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by Tunedey0001(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by beardedboy(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki.. Why does he look like someone pressed and wants to use the toilet?

Anyways, Nigerians know him as the 2k vote buying governor.
OBIdients have better assignments to execute not one nonentity who is a disgrace to Ekiti people
He's better than all governors of South East combined.

No CAP!
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by zinaunreal(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2023
oyin44:
It shows that many Nigerians love tinubu

Your mama
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by chaseblack(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Peter Obi Graduated 3rd Class Philosophy Nsuka

Came 3rd in the Presidential election

If he graduated with class but ends up with such a successful career, doesn't that tell you something about our education in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by scholes23(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Africana1123:
Who is PETER OBI?
One who doesn't wear diapers like aPEEwaju PEEnubu
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by leovictor15(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
There is more

Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by beardedboy(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=121400256]Buhari is the worst president ever
[\quote]

I thought he was the best thing after Emefiele

To think he was shouting that he would give a free and fair election.

There was nothing free and fair about the nonsense that was done on saturday.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Were you expecting the vote of South East to override the North or South West?

A mallam will always be a mallam angry

Bloody tribalist! We knew you were only disguising during the elections!

You will gnash and weep for the next eight years of you don't repent!
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by oyin44: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

Your mama

This ur cry hasn't stopped..it is over for obi
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by zinaunreal(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2023
oyin44:

This ur cry hasn't stopped..it is over for obi

Your mother
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by Babastrong(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=121400256]Buhari is the worst president ever

A mallam will always be a mallam angry[ You still believed your 3rd class win this election? I'm sorry for you.]
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Or let say his greatest failure

see eeh check out my signature and click on the link below for more information
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by omoluka: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Obidient people will sepe for the governor grin
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2023
leovictor15:
There is more

At the end of the day it your tears 😢 of suffering in this country will fill this drums

so jst checkout my signature and click on the link below for more information b
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by GreyLaw(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:
I wondered how Ekiti that is a majority Christian state vote for Tinubu despite the Muslim-Muslim ticket.

So, I called a colleague in Ado-Ekiti yesterday.

She said Ekiti people didn't vote directly for Tinubu. Rather, they voted for Tinubu because of BAO (their present governor). They loved him for the good work he's doing in Ekiti state. So, they trusted his choice.

You see, that's politics for you. In fact, that's how to build a great career.

Unfortunately, Igbos can't understand this. They don't know how to sell products that make repeat-customers. They only sell products of "Ka ma pade mọ".

Do you not see that they are too ashamed to write made in Aba on their products? Do you not see that they can't write "imported by Shinedu of Aguleri" on their products?

That's because their products lack credibility.

Imagine, packaging a bad market like Obi for Nigerians. You can't tell.me you love this country and be wishing that a known terrorist-sympathiser becomes the commander in chief. God forbid!!!

Wisdom is far from you and you are a big liability to sane Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by beardedboy(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2023
GreyLaw:

Ipobic foolishness is far from you and you are a big liability to tribalistic Nigerians.

Corrected. Thanks for the compliments!
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by shinealight(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by MrUchenna1(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
his opinion.
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by storm001(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Devils.

This country will never get better if things keep going this way.
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by leovictor15(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2023
ChiefSupplier55:

At the end of the day it your tears 😢 of suffering in this country will fill this drums

so jst checkout my signature and click on the link below for more information b

Cry cry baby

Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by Theunbothered: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2023
From a rotten situation to a bad one.
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by MrUchenna1(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Lovenorth:
The election has been concluded and the winner emerged, may Almighty Allah guide and protect the leader of the Islamic state. Nigeria is our country, we have no any other one
please tell me how islamic state will improve your well being and that of the country at large?
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by hush15: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is the worst president ever

A mallam will always be a mallam angry

Is that one a President......
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by MrUchenna1(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2023
“It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.” – Audre Lorde
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by fredoooooo: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Akanbi
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2023
In Lagos state,after 48 hours that voting has been concluded,INEC officials have not arrived at the collation centre.Where them go?
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by abidem4real: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
I heard there's a reconciliation committee to meet Obi, Atiku. They can go and reconcile with Atiku. Leave Obi alone he's fine.

Obi must not betray the Obidients and patriotic Nigerians, or else we turn the agitation on him. To get him is very very easy.

Tinubu is setting up a reconciliation committee because he is as guilty as charged.
It is because Tinubu is a true unifier unlike your 3rd class Obi and Cameronean born Atiku from Adamawa
Re: Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji by Faber(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2023
abidem4real:

It is because Tinubu is a true unifier unlike your 3rd class Obi and Cameronean born Atiku from Adamawa

Fear don catch una abi, una never see anything...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George / PDP, LP Ask Questions On Tinubu’s Private Visit To France / Nigeria Might Be Unable To Finance 2013 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.