Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. (3966 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chinedu loves his wife too much, I am not happy about this

You must be astonished by my good fortune. I wake up everyday thankful I found her, blessed that I married her and humbled by her LOVE and sacrifice.

More importantly, I enjoy premium counsel from (her) one of the most brilliant and intellectually savvy woman in the entire world

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1094242934856257536?t=6QBN0K3leBoeyDiGXd534Q&s=19

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
God abeg. Is it possible for God to wipe out every ur.chin away from this planet??

Can we have a day without reading this mentally degrading stuff on this forum??

If Gbadebo doesn't love his wife too much, who else is he supposed to love? Oduduwa's 15th concubine?? Ori 'nta yin, sir.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Omoawoke: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Acidosis:

God abeg. Is it possible for God to wipe out every ur.chin away from this planet??

Una go enter lagoon Las Las

A bastrd omo ale will never be governor of lagos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by phorget(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Akeredolu married an igbo woman and nobody complained but here is Gbadebo then tribalism has set in.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Acidosis(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

And according to Omoawoke, a bastrd omo ale is someone that refuses to su.ck Tinubu's balls.

Well done, omoluabi tio ni sense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Ballzproblem2: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Chinedu loves his wife too much, I am not happy about this

You must be astonished by my good fortune. I wake up everyday thankful I found her, blessed that I married her and humbled by her LOVE and sacrifice.

More importantly, I enjoy premium counsel from (her) one of the most brilliant and intellectually savvy woman in the entire world

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1094242934856257536?t=6QBN0K3leBoeyDiGXd534Q&s=19
Solomon buchi still living rent free in some bitches head , they're still together waxing strong take advice from social media people at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Omoawoke: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
phorget:
Akeredolu married an igbo woman and nobody complained but here is Gbadebo then tribalism has set in.

That he married igbo is not the case.
He was insulting yorubas using goat calling us Afonjaaa. His use of condescending words against yoruba and he did not hide his loyalty to biafra agitation shows where his loyalty lies. Now imagine what he could be doing offline...na lagos he wants to turn to biafra land
Chinedu has been rejected by yorubas ...he is omo ale

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have made up my mind not to support Chinedu, if I can't find love he shouldn't be happy. People in love wont have my vote

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes he is, we won't support him. No to genuine people, we prefer boy boy
Omoawoke:

That he married igbo is not the case.
He was insulting yorubas using goat calling us Afonjaaa. His use of condescending words against yoruba and he did not hide his loyalty to biafra agitation shows where his loyalty lies. Now imagine what he could be doing offline...na lagos he wants to turn to biafra land
Chinedu has been rejected by yorubas ...he is omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
As an architect, he is passionate about using architecture as a tool to solve societal and economic challenges. From his time at the Prestigious Massachusetts institute of technology (MIT), and his experience working with both the American and Chinese government in relation to rebuilding New Orleans after hurricane Katrina and the Beijing Olympics respectively. To his critically acclaimed thesis on the creation of a network of waste pickers and recycling centres in Lagos. His professional focus has consistently been on innovative and alternative construction methods to create affordable housing in Nigeria. GRV thrives on solving problems.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
For more about how he wants to spoil our Lagos, visit his website and abuse him
https://grvlagos.com/about-us/
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by emmaodet: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Acidosis:

If Gbadebo doesn't love his wife too much, who else is he supposed to love? Oduduwa's 15th concubine?? Ori 'nta yin, sir.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by RaySimran: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tribal card always, can't politics be seperated from this unfortunate "generational curse" handed down by the ancestors?

Before now, many were clamouring for state police, restructuring, good governance etc. But at present non considers this anymore.

Why are we Gen Z (the acclaimed most educated, sophisticated and exposed) still on the footpaths of the ancient - which practically got them no where ?

Unfortunate. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by siofra(f): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Acidosis:

It's "oduduwa's 15th concubine" for meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by VinnyBaba: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Op, the more you do This,

The More you are Indirectly campaigning for him! sad
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by ItisWell22(f): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wahala πŸ₯±
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Really?
VinnyBaba:

Op, the more you do This,

The More you are Indirectly campaigning for him! sad

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by ibkayee(f): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Really?
πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Lamanii22(f): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
RaySimran:
Tribal card always, can't politics be seperated from this unfortunate "generational curse" handed down by the ancestors?

Before now, many were clamouring for state police, restructuring, good governance etc. But at present non considers this anymore.

Why are we Gen Z (the acclaimed most educated, sophisticated and exposed) still on the footpaths of the ancient - which practically got them no where ?

Unfortunate. embarassed

Tribe difference would forever be a major issue in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by VinnyBaba: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Really?

Of course, YES.

What you should pray for is PETER OBI should Not go on a Rally/Street Campaign with dis Guy B4 the Election Day. sad

It will be GAME OVER for Sanwo olu and Bat.

because most Lagosians are still Angry about Peter Obi's results. sad
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by AMKAG66(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

GRV will cause lots of suicide for urchins after his victory. Bookmark this.
Frustration and desperation everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by LotaTee: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Acidosis:

And according to Omooke, a bastrd omo ale is someone that refuses to su.ck Tinubu's balls.

Well done, omoluabi tio ni sense.
Let Chinedu go and contest in Anambra state and Lagos the hell alone. He has no respect for Yoruba people. And if you're a Yoruba person, shame on you cutting your nose to spite your face.
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2023
LotaTee:
Let Chinedu go and contest in Anambra state and Lagos the hell alone. He has no respect for Yoruba people. And if you're a Yoruba person, shame on you cutting your nose to spite your face.

What is the 2023 budget for Lagos state and how much was allocated for infrastructure and health??

Obasa, the current speaker in Lagos, have continued to inflate budget unopposed for over 15 years. And none of your stup1d circle of ur.chins dare to ask why. Dem no born una well to ask him questions. Even your police cannot confront Oluomo because thuggery and clowns have been so much empowered in Lagos.

Over 1.3 trillion budget was passed in December and that has never been a source of concern or debate for you and your emergency Yoruba nation lovers.

Continue to chase after shadows. Your Lords and Saviours in government have only one go, which is to rap.e the destinies of senseless Lagosians. Your own duty is to protect them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by LotaTee: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Acidosis:
[s]What is the 2023 budget for Lagos state and how much was allocated for infrastructure and health??

Obasa, the current speaker in Lagos, have continued to inflate budget unopposed for over 15 years. And none of your stup1d circle of ur.chins dare to ask why. Dem no born una well to ask him questions. Even your police cannot confront Oluomo because thuggery and clowns have been so much empowered in Lagos.

Over 1.3 trillion budget was passed in December and that has never been a source of concern or debate for you and your emergency Yoruba nation lovers.

Continue to chase after shadows. Your Lords and Saviours in government have only one go, which is to rap.e the destinies of senseless Lagosians. Your own duty is to protect them.[/s]
It's funny how anyone that speaks against Gbadebo automatically becomes an agbadorian to you emotional fanboys. But do you know the truth, you're no different from those supposed urchins, you only have different masters. And I'll leave all that nonsense up there for agbado boys to come and defend, it's after all what they're paid to do. All I know is I, as a right thinking omoluabi, will never support someone who holds the entire Yoruba race in derision.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Yes o. We prefer our chains Baba Sope politics must continue
LotaTee:
It's funny how anyone that speaks against Gbadebo automatically becomes an agbadorian to you emotional fanboys. But do you know the truth, you're no different from those supposed urchins, you only have different masters. And I'll leave all that nonsense up there for agbado boys to come and defend, it's after all what they're paid to do. All I know is I, as a right thinking omoluabi, will never support someone who holds the entire Yoruba race in derision.
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by neonbash0: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Your thought process is very juvenile. Some of Your master and savior tinubu's grandkids are half Igbo. His son seyi married layal chinwe a biracial woman who happens to be Igbo and Lebanese. Wasn't it because of seyi' ties to anambra through his wife, he was able to obtain a chieftaincy title in anambra recently.

Goons don't be knowing shit

Like I mentioned, your thought process is very juvenile
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Acidosis(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2023
LotaTee:

I, as a true Yoruba man from Kogi West, will support an indigenous Lagosian, particularly one that's competent and young from Lagos Island to rule and lead the state. The likes of Rhodes-Vivour and Bank-Anthony are the founders and makers of Lagos.

I'm not interested in taking what belongs to others. I did not "migrate" from Kogi to steal people's mandate in Lagos like one Osun man did years ago. I'm not a thief. The fact that I speak yoruba language does not make me an indigene of Lagos. Again, I'm not a thief. I know my village and my people know me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by emmaodet: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Acidosis:

I, as a true Yoruba man from Kogi West, will support an indigenous Lagosian, particularly one that's competent and young from Lagos Island to rule and lead the state. The likes of Rhodes-Vivour and Bank-Anthony are the founders and makers of Lagos.

I'm not interested in taking what belongs to others. I did not "migrate" from Kogi to steal people's mandate in Lagos like one Osun man did years ago. I'm not a thief. The fact that I speak yoruba language does not make me an indigene of Lagos. Again, I'm not a thief. I know my village and my people know me.

grin grin grin grin

E be like say i go change my name to slaves wey dem return to Lagos to be able to go for governorship position oo. Macauly, salvage, crowther, Vaughan etc

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Omoawoke: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
neonbash0:

Your thought process is very juvenile. Some of Your master and savior tinubu's grandkids are half Igbo. His son seyi married layal chinwe a biracial woman who happens to be Igbo and Lebanese. Wasn't it because of seyi' ties to anambra through his wife, he was able to obtain a chieftaincy title in anambra recently.

Goons don't be knowing shit

Like I mentioned, your thought process is very juvenile

That he is half igbo is not the crime.
He has rejected yoruba, mocked yoruba and identified with biafra several times...so he should simply go to biafra and rule
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Omoawoke: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
AMKAG66:

GRV will cause lots of suicide for urchins after his victory. Bookmark this.
Frustration and desperation everywhere

Amaka, your LP project and biafra agenda in lagos is dead on arrival..
By hook or crook
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Abyounghammed(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
OgwuEgo:
I have made up my mind not to support Chinedu, if I can't find love he shouldn't be happy. People in love wont have my vote

Shai I pity lagosian, this one wey his eye never fully open, go dey lead more than 20m people. Hmmm hmmm
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by LotaTee: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Acidosis:

Founders of where? The aborigines are a joke to you, right?

Gbadebo is young but not wise, the least he could have done was delete those old tweets. This mistake will cost him this election. And as for people like you who choose to be willfully blind because it's your candidate that is being torchlighted, may God help you.

And please stop referencing Tinubu, I am not one his minions. It has no meaning to me. I couldn't care less if you were Tinubu himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola / My First Child Is All Grown Up Now - Photos / 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.