Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? (701 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by olawonder(m): 3:56am On Mar 03, 2023
I’m of the opinion that a proponent of leadership in any part of Nigeria at this challenging times should not be inciting violence or supporting a rebellion. I’m also of the opinion that, based on the posts alleged to have been put up by this ‘Gbadebo’ Rhodes Vivour guy, recently or in the past, he should not be allowed to contest as an administrator of Lagos (especially Lagos being a state that resides people from all tribes and regions in Nigeria)! The question is, is it too late for him to be adequately probed about his intentions and interests and whether or not he’s willing to serve the interests of everyone regardless of tribe, ethnicity or religion? Left to me, I’d say he should be arrested and questioned by the DSS… what’s your own opinion about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by AcuraZDX: 4:00am On Mar 03, 2023
olawonder:
I’m of the opinion that a proponent of leadership in any part of Nigeria at this challenging times should not be inciting violence or supporting a rebellion. I’m also of the opinion that, based on the posts alleged to have been put up by this ‘Gbadebo’ Rhodes Vivour guy, recently or in the past, he should not be allowed to contest as an administrator of Lagos (especially Lagos being a state that resides people from all tribes and regions in Nigeria)! The question is, is it too late for him to be adequately probed about his intentions and interests and whether or not he’s willing to serve the interests of everyone regardless of tribe, ethnicity or religion? Left to me, I’d say he should be arrested and questioned by the DSS… what’s your own opinion about this?

Shut up.

What about who gave the order?

4 Likes

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by riverbird: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2023
An urchin is always senseless and lacks comprehension.

4 Likes

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Laggafin: 4:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Very urchinated post

1 Like

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Puremind1225: 4:34am On Mar 03, 2023
olawonder:
You can speak english but you are deeply uncivilized in your inner being.

2 Likes

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Mindlog: 4:38am On Mar 03, 2023
What is stopping you from petitioning DSS to arrest him?

Even if they arrest him, they will still vote for him while he is in their custody! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Mrregistration: 5:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Questioning?
Hmmmmmm

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by SuperSupremo(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Why not,they might infiltrate and are up to something develops people don't know
Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Charleys: 5:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Olawonder you need to start from here.

He's a true Lagosian and you are not.
His deputy is a princess in Lagos too.
No true Lagosian has ever governed Lagos.

He is more Lagosian than Tinubu and Sanwo Olu combined.
He will win on march 11, any corper that does not upload results.... You know what's up

https://www.nairaland.com/7593693/youre-not-real-lagosian-youre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by olivegirl(f): 5:53am On Mar 03, 2023
After robbery, the family robbers succeeded in robbing cries while the robber rejoices. But the robbers face wasn't covered, he must be arrested soon.

1 Like

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by gidgiddy: 6:01am On Mar 03, 2023
olawonder:

Its kind of funny how nothing becomes something because of elections. The guy didnt even mention IPOB in his tweets, all he said is why are people suprised that Igbos agitate for Biafra when they are mistreated in Nigeria

Suddenly the have branded him as an IPOB member

We are all wasting our time with this fraud known as "one Nigeria", we are not one, and never will be

We should be talking about how to peacefully dissolve this unworkable British colonial contraption called Nigeria, and go our seperate ways

2 Likes

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Toluajib: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Injera(f): 6:10am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Its kind of funny how nothing becomes something because of elections. The guy didnt even mention IPOB in his tweets, all he said is why are people suprised that Igbos agitate for Biafra when they are mistreated in Nigeria

Suddenly the have branded him as an IPOB member

We are all wasting our time with this fraud known as "one Nigeria", we are not one, and never will be

We should be talking about how to peacefully dissolve this unworkable British colonial contraption called Nigeria, and go our seperate ways
Una fit leave Lagos??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Lamanii22(f): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2023
olawonder:

Are those tweets true though?
Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by aljharem(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Lamanii22:

Are those tweets true though?

Yes they are, he just deleted them for damage control
Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by TruthsFM: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2023
olawonder:
with this you are destroying Sanwo Olu chances in next week Saturday governorship election. Just try rubbish. Besides GRV is a winner joor

1 Like

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:26am On Mar 03, 2023
olawonder:

Be doing more damage to Sanwo Olu campaign. Ever heard of empathy and protest votes? E go shock u

1 Like

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by kettykin: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2023
No they should prove tinubu past drug related crimes

1 Like

Re: Should The DSS Probe Rhodes-Vivour’s Pro-ipob Posts? by KGD10: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Charleys:
Olawonder you need to start from here.

He's a true Lagosian and you are not.
His deputy is a princess in Lagos too.
No true Lagosian has ever governed Lagos.

He is more Lagosian than Tinubu and Sanwo Olu combined.
He will win on march 11, any corper that does not upload results.... You know what's up

https://www.nairaland.com/7593693/youre-not-real-lagosian-youre

The son of retuning seria Leone slave is More lagosian than your useless father, right? Definitely not Sanwo olu or Tinubu!

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Governor Peter Obi By Anambra Residents. / Peter Obi Has Gone Silent Online After This 'Big' Issue / I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.