Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend (33029 Views)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by bunna(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2007
how can i get my neighbour as my girl friend, i like her ,i dont know if she likes me too.she looks at me often and i do the same .but i have never toasted any girl before ,so what should i do.should i keep on looking at her every day without talking to her
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by niceuzor: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
bunna:

how can i get my neighbour as my girl friend, i like her ,i don't know if she likes me too.she looks at me often and i do the same .but i have never toasted any girl before ,so what should i do.should i keep on looking at her every day without talking to her

Simple!!!

you seem to be a shy person!!

when next you see her  use this tips

Hello finegirl i know she must be fine

then ask her plz make i know your name ?put plz always put wen eva u toast OH.

if she didnt tell u

tell her urs then walk away!!

don't rush her OH

then come back and tell me if the tips work

Good luck!!! cool
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by galatico(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
Just go and approach her and tell her that you love her basic!!!!
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by tboy1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Poster

Just walk up 2 her and tell her you've been seein her for a while and you thought u should come and say Hello.She's probably say hello back, then tell her ur name(if she's aight she will tell you hers) while this is going on make sure u study her and see if she is interested i.e smiling,giggling,asking u questions e.t.c) If she is then you can continue the conversation, from there Talk bout school,how long as she been in the area e.t.c .

The most important thing is that you should End the conversation by tellin her you've got stuffs to do and you'll see her around or you can ask for her no. or give her urs

Goodluck

P.s
Pls do not stammer when talking to her, ladies likes guys who r confident,so go and talk to her like she's one of your homeboy and if she gives u yawa-Nobody has to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by ssRhino: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
Tell her that na your papa owns the street and you wanna pay her rent, tongue

Just kidding.
Pally just be yourself, and let her know how you feel, tell her you have been seeing her, and you realy like how she carries herself, tell her if she wont mind, you would like to make friends with her, if the friendship works, then you can proceed, but pls for heaven sake, dont tell her you love her within 2 weeks, cos i dont blv ins such.
With being friends, you would be able to determine if she is what you think she it, good luck
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by dbaptist1(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2008
just call am tell am say "nne i have been seeing u aroungd and i love you ,talk your own"

i tell u it works like magic cus she will laff and from there tins kick on
but confidence matters most
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by chamotex(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2008
tell her u want to MESS her grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by Moyola(f): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2008
hmmn. . .

bunna:

how can i get my neighbour as my girl friend, i like her ,i don't know if she likes me too.she looks at me often and i do the same .but i have never toasted any girl before ,so what should i do.should i keep on looking at her every day without talking to her

dhat doznt mean she lykz yu undecided

n wt is it wit diz 'toasting' thingy?
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by Moyola(f): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2008
chamotex:

tell her u want to MESS her grin grin grin

maa kor omolomo ni iko ku kor? angry tongue
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by tommy2k2(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2008
tell her say u be love doctor and you want give her love medicine,

[color=#006600][/color] guy theres no jass that works than being urself,
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by opuro(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
what a guy need to toast any babe is confidence
you dont need anything else!
confidence
start a conversation with her and everything else follow
gud luck cool
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by Rawhumper(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2020
[

You can keep on looking if thats what u want till d bad guy nextdoor will straff her and that will end your chances.
Dont ever make the mistake to think ladies are magicians to know when a guy wants them without the guy making the move.
This a mistake most guys make,been friendly with a lady the lady sees them as just a friend.

I give u a few tips follow them diligently u get her.
Always look neat this will help to make her notice u even u not that goodlooking.
Two- start aaying hi to her and ask her how her night was anytime u meet her in the morning.
3- Patiently chat her up normally and watch her reactions when she is chatting with you.Ask her how she finds the lockdown and effects it has on you two from there strike up a discussion.
4-dont always show yourself often when u have developed the talking terms with her.Try to be scarce once in a while,this will make her to want to know more about you.
5-after been a little scarce when you see her that,try as much as possible to make body contact with her,this will make her not to put you on the friend zone cos if u dont try to relay this message to her by touching her gently she will put you as her chatting buddy and i know you dont want that.

I think this will help you if apply them well.....
Women are not as easy as people think,you may think she is into u when she is not while she may be into u may also not know except u are the sensitive type.
All the best cheesy

quote author=bunna post=1449087]how can i get my neighbour as my girl friend, i like her ,i dont know if she likes me too.she looks at me often and i do the same .but i have never toasted any girl before ,so what should i do.should i keep on looking at her every day without talking to her[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by Rawhumper(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
Is it bad for a guy to toast a lady he loves?
Since you were born have u not accepted a guy that toasted u before? wink

Moyola:

maa kor omolomo ni iko ku kor? angry tongue
Re: How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend by Alwaysachick: 9:32pm On May 01, 2020
Everybody now looking inwards cheesy. Thanks to lockdown

(1) (Reply)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.