Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl (2374 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His FiancΓ©e On His Birthday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Pamlog20: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2023
I say make I create a topic of discussion, and I recieve this response,
I'm weak undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Pamlog20: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2023
I just de look this chat since morning, I don't know what else to say lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Beebah321(f): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Eyah sorry ooo grin grin
She no wan chat with you, leave her alone. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Skiborobo(f): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Leave her alone

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Holybaddo: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Block Her
Delete her num
Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by ITbomb(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Send her 20k for the 2 hmm
Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by BentizilL: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
You message her yesterday she reply you today...
Hmmm
Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Pamlog20: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
BentizilL:
Hmmm
no be small tin oo the tin weak me
Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Nonexisting1: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Too much explanation and too much proving yourself to be a nice guy annoy the vagina gender a lot. They can only remember and pretend to want you when they are in need. Two words, STOP SIMPING. angry

7 Likes

Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by mrcrabs(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pamlog20:
I just de look this chat since morning, I don't know what else to say lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by jeromestarks: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
BentizilL:
Hmmm
Girls can't play with your head. You're a smart idiot 😁.
May the bus of favor jam you.

5 Likes

Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by anthonyuncle(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
abort mission
Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by Afrobasic(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Block that number asap! undecided

Stop trying to please those broke humans.
Re: See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl by immortalmortal: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Huh? What's the meaning of this... I'm trying to understand.. you are not making any sense at all

(1) (Reply)

Nine Lies Men Tell Themselves About Women / Anyone Ever Dated A Zimbabwean Woman Out There / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.