Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (26987 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Playboy3030(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2020
In our first year she asked me "can you take care of my bills"
But today now she is begging and I told her "I can't pay her bills" in our finals now after five years. cheesy cheesy

'Share your own experience too'

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Playboy3030:
But today now she is begging and I told her "I can't pay her bills" in our finals now after five years. cheesy cheesy

"I be your mate?"

That reply can only come from an Edo girl

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2020
Who still ask girls out in 2020? shocked

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by bobokeshington: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2020
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Playboy3030(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2020
stupidity:

"I be your mate?"
That reply can only come from an Edo girl
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Can't relate
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by cfree14(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Mine was in my 200L wen I was trying to ask a newly admitted student out. Since we re in the same faculty I told her she can come to me any time she is finding it difficult to understand.

I was jst standing there and the next thing that came out of her mouth was "even financial assistance?"

Nobody tell me anything I jst had to excuse myself b4 fall into a pit I cannot come out grin

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by SaintHilary(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
"K"

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
She told me i will definately cheat on her.. Make i take my NO and move::::::>>>

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
My colleague at work was saying some yoruba incantations to me when i asked her out. In a nutshell,i think she meant i wouldn't be able to handle her backside. To be frank,it's massive.

71 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by scoundrel(f): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Another of these questions? Yawn. I’m surprised trends happen in this section. I thought it was only bored kids penning fantasies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by tosik(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2021
guy see am busy,,you are disturbing me....that day was as if i set all my body to vibration

32 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Aren't you guys tired ? life doesn't revolve around women for men & vice versa

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by ictjobber: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
2012 — And she said.

"You wey never chop belleful"

She wasn't wrong. grin grin ;grin grin ;

But today na me dey see food dey run.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2021
2013, I said I love you, she said Jesus loves me more. Trust me that doesn't look bad in writing but the way she said it with total finality makes me feel like I need to ask Jesus to stop loving her.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by naijadjmixtape: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2021
live up to expections of your existance, keep the spirit strong download foreign and naija dj mix on naijadjmixtape.com
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2021

Who still ask girls out in 2020

It’s actually 2021

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by SmartPolician: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Playboy3030:

A student

How do you make money?

Are you into online romance scam? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by SarkinYarki: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
I have never asked a woman out .It has never gotten to that point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by MrIcredible: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
grin

The practice of asking a girl out is obsolete.

I HAVE NEVER ASKED A GIRL OUT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE... we just become friends and connect from there.

When you gallant and get money, asking a girl out won't ever be in your agenda.
Or at least if girls sees you as an asset, na dem go dey rush you.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Teaser4(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
No reply

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by DEMZEE(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
"I have a boyfriend and I m very serious with him, makoba mi....."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Oweku: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Mine, d moment I told her I like her and I wnt to date her she said.. "Are u a graduate?"
Next question "what is your highest level of qualification?"

Although then 2009 I was a cleaner in d hospital where she is working as a nurse... Tnk God today am a graduate...

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Goodoption(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm coming
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Fremantle: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
How do u guys do it pls.....

Me I don't ask they just come undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Love Without Money? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.