Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku (9844 Views)

Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by macroworld: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
It's good to see that some are addressing the real issue here, Lack of High level official confidentiality. It seems as if we are reporting back to US and so on on every issue in the Country at any level. Sharing personal health at that level is a shortcoming.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by hlexzy: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
blink182:

I am not surprised, some years back my dad in his seventies marveled at the stallion called Obasanjo knowing fully well that Obasanjo is even older with his official age. He said after holding a meeting with them that lasted from 8am to about 11pm while they were struggling back to transcorp, baba Iyabo was on his way out of the country for France. The next day I saw him in the news in France, he was looking as bright as ever while my dad was resting the whole day.
Imagine and your Dad escaped EFCC? shocked shocked shocked, Nah whao!
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by hlexzy: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
blink182:

LOL, the old man is on his way to 80 and still plays lawn tennis. I work online and probably earn more than you do. grin grin grin
Your Dad sleeping when his boss is working hard. i see,shocked shocked shocked. what is your Dad name self? look at it yourself the damages your family alone has done to this nation? your dad is lazy and we still pay him, you working online scamming the western world embarassed embarassed embarassed uhm.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by wura2020: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
No mater how hard you hate the man Obasanjo, the fact still remains that he performed better than all Presidents Nigeria had ever produced. I stand to be corrected with facts and figures
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by lagcity(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
wura2020:

No mater how hard you hate the man Obasanjo, the fact still remains that he performed better than all Presidents Nigeria had ever produced. I stand to be corrected with facts and figures

right on the money. OBJ is still the best. some ppl no dey see at all even though dem say hindsight is 20/20.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by babaowo: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
someone should respect elders abeg,afterall OBJ is nigeria ex president and moerover he is older than some people father's.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by doctokwus: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
Gven Obj and atiku,I wil choose baba sege anyday.Obj may av bn bad in some areas but u neva cud fault d zeal wt whc he went about any task he set his mind to,atiku wt all his boastful democratic credentials cudnt av done wat half of wat a diabetic obj did
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by hlexzy: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

Dear Lord, u took my favourite dancer & singer away(Michael Jackson) U took my favourite rappers,(2pac, Biggie, Nate Dogg) Now u've taken my favourite actor(Andy Whitfield-SPARRACUS)Dear Lord, I would like 2 let u know that, OBJ,IBB,Atiku and ,  are my favourite politicians
Dear Son, i never knew this people are you favorite, because you never inform me about them in prayers so sorry but now that i have know your favorite politicians i promise you that i will give them longevity and prosperity  grin grin grin.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
Taking us for fools

Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by 144(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
see atiku talking lyk somebody who ve lost focus. I know that had it been that obj died then it would ve saved us billion, but if atiku, who is visionless who only want to travel out because of travelliing out sake: had ruled nigeria, it could ve cost us trillion.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by ShipIt(m): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2011
Say what you want about Baba but that N***a is strong, both mentally and physically. And corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by ektbear: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2011
I like some aspects of obj. If he hadn't rigged in the SW, or had at least rigged and installed good leaders, my beef with him would be smaller.

By no means perfect, but not terrible either
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by efisher(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2011
"Nearly" does not kill a bird. Carry go OBJ wink
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 15, 2011
Una no go kill person with carry talk for this nairaland.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 15, 2011
@ekt_bear
I beg to disagree, Obasanjo was a worst than terrible leader he was catestrophic.

Imagine having 8years with the highests oil prices in the countries history yet he looted Nigeria Airways out of existence.
Devalued Naira 500%
Increased fuel price 300%
No tangible infrastructual development

Only development was his personal bank balance to tune of at $100billion and his farm angry

Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by MMM2(m): 2:12am On Sep 15, 2011
who cares angry
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by Basics007: 3:14am On Sep 15, 2011
But what is it with our officials and their constant blabbings to foreigners? This is now so ridiculous. Imagine a VP telling the world that his boss had diabetic coma! That's a security risk
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by mitofag: 3:45am On Sep 15, 2011
Basics007:

But what is it with our officials and their constant blabbings to foreigners? This is now so ridiculous. Imagine a VP telling the world that his boss had diabetic coma! That's a security risk

I doubt OBJ actually went into diabetic coma. Atiku prolly was just exaggerating for effect.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by dabrake(m): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2011
Atiku Broadcasting Corporation(ABC)
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by itiswell1(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2011
Atiku himself should go and check his health status (Brain)
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2011
In case you're wondering how and why USA could predict disintegration of Nigeria by year 2015, they are already have so much information about us (genuine information) through our selfish leaders. Just because of personal ambitions, virtually all of them at one time or the other, have vomited what they know about Nigeria to USA envoy. I believe their prediction is based on these pieces of information. Useless leaders: Atiku, El Rufai, Ribadu, Abatti, ,
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by ideylaff: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2011
Working Hard with no break or doing it all by ones self dont make one a good worker in my own books,
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by chairman6(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ekans:

I used to have a chimp that goes crazy whenever it catches sight of Obj on the telly,i still wonder why?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by kukulaja: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2011
obj,the only true leader nigeria ever had, and to atiku and co, when will our leaders be real leaders ?? thanks to wikileaks,,they should stop answerable to all these CIA agents, and what's american problems ?? that they must interfere in others people affairs at all times, by this they have destabilise so many nations and cause a lot of havoc in so many places around the world, that how they instigate coups and uprising in developing nations all over the world, enough of this,
Re: Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
^ 16 post hired praise singer of a criminal

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC / Subsidy Protest Was Staged - Jonathan / 3 Policemen Killed At A Station In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.