Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,353 members, 7,846,527 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (5985 Views)

Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Culer:
I'm worth a woman's trust. I be loyal guy grin
I know very well. You sef dy laugh yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Culer: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know very well. You sef dy laugh yourself grin grin grin grin
You don't know me at all.
na why you dey talk like this.
when i love, i love with ALL my heart. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Culer:
You don't know me at all.
na why you dey talk like this.
when i love, i love with ALL my heart. grin
You can love with all your heart and still play around because nairaland guys said a man can love a woman and still have sidechick all over the places. They said a man have sex just for pleasure and not with emotions. Good morning and have a nice day
Re: . by Culer: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You can love with all your heart and still play around because nairaland guys said a man can love a woman and still have sidechick all over the places. They said a man have sex just for pleasure and not with emotions. Good morning and have a nice day
I'm not a 'sex freak'. So all these stuff are alien to me.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
I'm not a 'sex freak'. So all these stuff are alien to me.
How are you doing? Let me just giggle at you for that statement
Re: . by Culer: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How are you doing? Let me just giggle at you for that statement
i'm good.

with this mindset you habour about men, na your future hubby go hear am. I pity him grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
i'm good.

with this mindset you habour about men, na your future hubby go hear am. I pity him grin
I swear , I won’t even stress any future hubby but he should never have a child outside and I should never drag for his attention and affection with anyone. I’m like a coconut, I may appear to be tough and say things I won’t even dare to do in reality but it’s just a facade to my hidden side. I laugh when people think I’m wicked, vile and a witch grin what have I not seen on this forum. It’s all fun
Re: . by Culer: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I swear , I won’t even stress any future hubby but he should never have a child outside and I should never drag for his attention and affection with anyone.
so what you're saying in a nutshell is, he can have sidechicks? Interesting grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
so what you're saying in a nutshell is, he can have sidechicks? Interesting grin
You said that and not me and besides no sidechick can be a threat , I won’t bother my head over some things. I know what I’m doing
Re: . by Culer: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You said that and not me and besides no sidechick can be a threat , I won’t bother my head over some things. I know what I’m doing
don't grow fat sha.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
don't grow fat sha.
I can’t be fat, my mom isn’t so where will I inherit it from
Re: . by Culer: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I can’t be fat, my mom isn’t so where will I inherit it from
Fat isn't genetic.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
O
Culer:
Fat isn't genetic.
See as you dy fear fat, you don’t even know if your girlfriend would later turn orobo . Fat in most women is genetic sir
Re: . by Culer: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
O See as you dy fear fat, you don’t even know if your girlfriend would later turn orobo . Fat in most women is genetic sir
Lol. She can never be fat. I don study her body well. I struck gold with her grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
Lol. She can never be fat. I don study her body well. I struck gold with her grin
Hope you have sixpacks as well because women too have choices. It’ll be so wrong wanting a perfect body from a lady while carrying potbelly everywhere, so you sef must bring sixpacks grin
Re: . by Culer: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hope you have sixpacks as well because women too have choices. It’ll be so wrong wanting a perfect body from a lady while carrying potbelly everywhere, so you sef must bring sixpacks grin
Lol. I no get six packs but my belly flat like flat screen and i carry bulldozer down there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
Lol. I no get six packs but my belly flat like flat screen and i carry bulldozer down there grin
All of una dy Carry bulldozer down there, that’s what men brag with even all over this forum, I’ve never seen otherwise. Don’t kill somebody’s daughter oooo grin grin
Re: . by Culer: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All of una dy Carry bulldozer down there, that’s what men brag with even all over this forum, I’ve never seen otherwise. Don’t kill somebody’s daughter oooo grin grin
The 'somebody's daughter' loves my bulldozer grin
Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
The 'somebody's daughter' loves my bulldozer grin
Na she sabi. Bulldozer that she's sharing with plenty girls .No faithful man on this earth again.sad . Maybe she doesn't mind sharing so let me not complain on her behalf
Re: . by Culer: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Na she sabi. Bulldozer that she's sharing plenty girls
nahh.
the bulldozer is strictly hers. She has the key, and controls it as she likes grin
Re: . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
nahh.
the bulldozer is strictly hers. She has the key, and controls it as she likes grin
She doesn't have any key and control as you are trying to portray . Just at the snap of a finger you are gone, I know what I'm saying
Re: . by Culer: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She doesn't have any key and control as you are trying to portray . Just at the snap of a finger you are gone, I know what I'm saying
Lol. You really no sabi me, and i understand. grin

you can never decipher my personality.. I'm soft hearted but tough, quiet but wild, nice but frightening, flirtatous but firm.
I'm an enigma.. A hard nut to crack.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
Lol. You really no sabi me, and i understand. grin

you can never decipher my personality.. I'm soft hearted but tough, quiet but wild, nice but frightening, flirtatous but firm.
I'm an enigma.. A hard nut to crack.
No, you are a soft nut to crack, I still know what I'm saying
Re: . by Culer: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No, you are a soft nut to crack, I still know what I'm saying
No you don't.

sweetheart, you're deluded.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
No you don't.

sweetheart, you're deluded.
You are just trying so hard but weakness all over you. Hard nut to crack indeed
Re: . by Culer: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are just trying so hard but weakness all over you. Hard nut to crack indeed
I'm not trying hard, i'm HARD.
you won't understand
Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
I'm not trying hard, i'm HARD.
you won't understand
I understand very well, hard down below I guess grin
Re: . by Culer: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I understand very well, hard down below I guess grin
chisos!! grin
Never knew you had such savagery in you. Nice one grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
chisos!! grin
Never knew you had such savagery in you. Nice one grin
grin grin grin the way you were stressing the hard na
Re: . by Culer: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin the way you were stressing the hard na
lol. Bhad geh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Culer:
lol. Bhad geh grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Culer: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin
Please stop quoting me on that thread b4 you expose me finish.
i expected you to be courteous

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Election Of Tambuwal As Senator / LASG Commences Maintenance Work On Bridges / Photos Of Osinbajo And Obasanjo At The Funeral Of Robert Mugabe Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.