Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,292 members, 7,846,325 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (5978 Views)

Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Culer: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
okay but he played a dirty game to make me believe he’s you lol. Your babe no dy your side again. Oya go and cuddle lol. Good night
lol. She no dey o.
goodnight.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Culer:
lol. She no dey o.
goodnight.
Culer the Culer how are you doing? Onyeama ikenga Keagborekuzi kings how is your day going
Re: . by Culer: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Culer the Culer how are you doing? Onyeama ikenga Keagborekuzi kings how is your day going
wetin you smoke this aft'noon? grin
No dey call me strange names wey my papa no give me abeg grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Culer:
wetin you smoke this aft'noon? grin
No dey call me strange names wey my papa no give me abeg grin
Only the keagborekuzi is strange there. The rest na u get am.
Re: . by Culer: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only the keagborekuzi is strange there. The rest na u get am.
My name is not ikenga abeg. grin
And people don't know me as Onyema or kings.. Those are my middle names.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Culer:
My name is not ikenga abeg. grin
And people don't know me as Onyema or kings.. Those are my middle names.
Ikenga is just like a praise so stop making a big deal out of it. The rest are your names even though I know how deceitful and cunning you can be
Re: . by Culer: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ikenga is just like a praise so stop making a big deal out of it. The rest are your names even though I know how deceitful and cunning you can be
madam, ikenga and kieburukuzu whatever are not my names. Sho!

na you wan tell me my name again? Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Culer:
madam, ikenga and kieburukuzu whatever are not my names. Sho!

na you wan tell me my name again? Lol
Such a cunning and deceitful man.
Re: . by Culer: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Such a cunning and deceitful man.
grin

Iyaebe the product of a two faced sword/warrior , rest.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Culer:
grin

Iyaebe the product of a two faced sword , rest.
You are a snake, I know what I’m saying. Everything fake, even the so-called middle names were all fake. Fake human being.
Re: . by Culer: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a snake, I know what I’m saying. Everything fake, even the so-called middle names were all fake. Fake human being.
OK.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Culer:
OK.
grin
Re: . by Culer: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What's up with your signature? Hope you're ok?
You deduced a negative meaning out of it (my sig)?
grin

why should i tell you anything tho'?

You behave too unstably on here, so man's gotta be careful around ya. wink
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
You deduced a negative meaning out of it (my sig)?
grin

why should i tell you anything tho'?

You behave too unstably on here, so man's gotta be careful around ya. wink
You are a very sensitive person, I deliberately choked you to see your reaction and as expected you no fall hands. Your girlfriend is trying ooo.
Re: . by Culer: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a very sensitive person, I deliberately choked you to see your reaction and as expected you no fall hands. Your girlfriend is trying ooo.
lol people like you are dangerous and not good for anyone's mental peace.
Always trying to trigger other people and expect them to take it with a smile like they're not mere humans like you. Toxic much.
I'm sure if you're given a taste of your own medicine you'll puke out your guts.
Re: . by Culer: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My gf doesn't try to trigger me or toy with my mind for no just reason. She's my solace.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
lol people like you are dangerous and not good for anyone's mental peace.
Always trying to trigger other people and expect them to take it with a smile like they're not mere humans like you. Toxic much.
I'm sure if you're given a taste of your own medicine you'll puke out your guts.
My choking wasn’t even half of the choke you gave me previously but obviously I absorb things way more than you can. Well, individual differences. Toxicity has nothing to do with me . You seems not to be getting the true picture on this forum, I don’t even attack but rather defend myself but most of you choose to only notice my reactions .
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
My gf doesn't try to trigger me or toy with my mind for no just reason. She's my solace.
grin
Re: . by Culer: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My choking wasn’t even half of the choke you gave me previously but obviously I absorb things way more than you can. Well, individual differences. Toxicity has nothing to do with me . You seems not to be getting the true picture on this forum, I don’t even attt of you choose to only notice my reactions .
I don't care about how you react or banter with others, i had no issue with that. But bringing all that drama and negative vibe to my space(someone who you call a friend)? That's really LOW.

Well it's all good tho'. In a matter of hours it will all be over.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
I don't care about how you react or banter with others, i had no issue with that. But bringing all that drama and negative vibe to my space(someone who you call a friend)? That's really LOW.

Well it's all good tho'. In a matter of hours it will all be over.
Sorry about that. I guess I should have picked offense as well when you called me names and said I shouldn’t pick offense. I don’t understand your last sentence though. Enjoy yourself mr Culer ( I understand where this is coming from, no vex my Oga)
Re: . by Culer: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sorry about that. I guess I should have picked offense as well when you called me names and said I shouldn’t pick ofunderstand your last sentence though. Enjoy yourself mr Culer ( I understand where this is coming from, no vex my Oga)
When did i insult you? You're talking about years ago when we were just NL fight buddies? It was undertandable to do all that back then. But we've gone past all that and it's 'courtesy' for you (and i) to treat each other with respect (and i believe i've been doing that).
But it's fine tho. I've got to understand that this is how you are, thats why i said "man's gotta be careful around ya"

its all love from here MISS ROSE grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
When did i insult you? You're talking about years ago when we were just NL fight buddies? It was undertandable to do all that back then. But we've gone past all that and it's 'courtesy' for you (and i) to treat each other with respect (and i believe i've been doing that).
But it's fine tho. I've got to understand that this is how you are, thats why i said "man's gotta be careful around ya"

its all love from here MISS ROSE grin
Stop making me feel bad, I’m not near anything a bad person, you are just too sensitive and I wasn’t talking about few years back, I’m talking about recent ones and I did not pick offense from them. I’ve heard you and I’m sorry.
Re: . by Culer: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop making me feel bad, I’m not near anything a bad person, you are just too sensitive and I wasn’t talking about few years back, I’m talking about recent ones and I did not pick offense from them. I’ve heard you and I’m sorry.
i never insulted you, i just pointed out the fact that your posts haven't been anything to write home about (and rightfully so).

It's all good tho. We move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
i never insulted you, i just pointed out the fact that your posts haven't been anything to write home about (and rightfully so).

It's all good tho. We move!
Have you voted? Who did you vote for?
Re: . by Culer: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Have you voted? Who did you vote for?
I didnt vote. wasnt feeling too good this morning
Re: . by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
I didnt vote. wasnt feeling too good this morning
Eiya, I come add my own join grin. Sending you hugs. Maybe you ain’t getting enough sleep as per night crawler wey you be. Lol. Sorry
Re: . by Culer: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Eiya, I come add my own join grin. Sending you hugs. Maybe you ain’t getting enough sleep as per night crawler wey you be. Lol. Sorry
it wasnt caused by lack of sleep. I have a cold. I even slept this morning.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
it wasnt caused by lack of sleep. I have a cold. I even slept this morning.
Ok sorry about that. Take hot cofee and everything warm. Sorry
Re: . by Culer: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok sorry about that. Take hot cofee and everything warm. Sorry
thanks darl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
thanks darl.
You are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Culer:
thanks darl.
Hope you’ve taken medications? Don’t be sick.
Re: . by Culer: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hope you’ve taken medications? Don’t be sick.
yes i have dearie.

So you're this caring grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP At 25: Once Upon A Ruling Party / Matthew Abo Regains Freedom, No Ransom Paid - Benue Govt / Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.