Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria (4100 Views)

2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by baralatie(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

Just pray the court helps APC, if not, there will be problem.

Olokpa mako everybody, walahi!! !
Did I not say you both?
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

Just pray the court helps APC, if not, there will be problem.

Olokpa mako everybody, walahi!!!
do you have any protection for your daughters and children and wives living in the north and southwest when the crusade begins ?
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
do you have any protection for your daughters and children and wives living in the north and southwest when the crusade begins ?
Uncle Sukkot how exactly does a court of appeal translate to armageddon?

If he doesn’t have a case there’s nothing to worry about abi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:

I’m yoruba. Not every yoruba is a bigot like you!!!

I don’t know you guys think. You don’t ever think about the nation you so much want to rule.

You don’t even care about the image of Nigeria. Nobody has an issue with Tinubu winning but the process must be seen to be free, fair and credible.

What’s the level of your education?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
The question is ? Who is triggering him to do it ? The streets is going to turn into a bloodsbath and tribal war will break out on the streets of Lagos and damn near ethnic cleansing or God forbid genocide. The question is what is prompting this man to make the moves he is making after losing the election ? Is he being sponsored to heAt up deez streetz or is his ego the driving factor ?
What move is he making? Is he the first to go to court? Is Atiku not going to court as well?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

lol ibkayee you are in London oooo you don’t know what’s happening in the streets here. There is deep undertone rumblings of tribal war especially in Lagos. The streets is getting real hot. Real hot.
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m yoruba. Not every yoruba is a bigot like you!!!

I don’t know you guys think. You don’t ever think about the nation you so much want to rule.

You don’t even care about the image of Nigeria. Nobody has an issue with Tinubu winning but the process must be seen to be free, fair and credible.

What’s the level of your education?
the streets is talking bruh. And it ain’t good
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
lol ibkayee you are in London oooo you don’t know what’s happening in the streets here. There is deep undertone rumblings of tribal war especially in Lagos. The streets is getting real hot. Real hot.

How now? Am I not in this same Lagos?

It’s you APC guys that are going to igbo markets to shut them down because you’re scared of losing Lagos in the gubernatorial election.

There is no peace for the wicked. Okan yin oni bale.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by OgwuEgo: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
He won, they conjured figures and declared someone else
ibkayee:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
the streets is talking bruh. And it ain’t good

What part of Lagos are you that is hot?

I’m a yoruba man in Lagos and nothing is hot.

The mood of people is just somber. People are not happy. It’s a gloomy atmosphere. The fact is that you APC guys hate Nigerians and the current composition of Nigeria and you want to change it by force without opposition. That’s why you’re afraid of the people.

Nowhere is hot. Tinubu cheated and disgraced Nigeria. That’s what is happening. Relax.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by ibkayee(f): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
Ehen I don’t doubt that but if they feel there are reasons to question the legitimacy of the results, they’re well within their rights to appeal it.

God forbid anything happens, I don’t think it will be fair for the onus to be on Obi or the Obidients

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mraphel:
You didn't won Atiku you're shouting you won Tinubu in election. Is it even possible? It will sweet me for Peter Obi to end up in Jail as soon as possible like Nnamdi kanu to serve as a warning to others like him up east. He has a plan thats IPOBIC plans.

I see him crying inside Jail within a year before he escape the country.

For what offense?

Some people are brain dead!
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

How now? Am I not in this same Lagos?

It’s you APC guys that are going to igbo markets to shut them down because you’re scared of losing Lagos in the gubernatorial election.

There is no peace for the wicked. Okan oni bale.
scared of losing Lagos to who ? It’s that type of language is why this Jihad is about to start. Why are you dragging Lagos with the landowners ? Why should they be scared of losing Lagos ? Does the Hausa man come to Lagos to drag politics with Yoruba ? Do yorubas or Hausa go to Enugu to drag politics with igbo and drag their land ? It’s this type of evil mindset is why the Armageddon is coming
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Ehen I don’t doubt that but if they feel there are reasons to question the legitimacy of the results, they’re well within their rights to appeal it.

God forbid anything happens, I don’t think it will be fair for the onus to be on Obi or the Obidients

Please ask him what is hot on the streets oo. The guy is just scared because of the evil perpetrated on Nigeria by his party’s presidential candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
Cowards. Don't drag the north into your fight. Your over reliance on the north will soon haunt you. Right now you have no game but attaching yourself to northern game. When they discard you, then you will realize the shyt you put yourself into. Cowards everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

they also want to unseat sanwo they say. Do Yoruba people go to Enugu trying to unseat ugwanyi ?
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by wanimo: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
The question is ? Who is triggering him to do it ? The streets is going to turn into a bloodsbath and tribal war will break out on the streets of Lagos and damn near ethnic cleansing or God forbid genocide. The question is what is prompting this man to make the moves he is making after losing the election ? Is he being sponsored to heAt up deez streetz or is his ego the driving factor ?
will you shut your filthy and smelly mouth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mraphel:
You didn't won Atiku you're shouting you won Tinubu in election. Is it even possible? It will sweet me for Peter Obi to end up in Jail as soon as possible like Nnamdi kanu to serve as a warning to others like him up east. He has a plan thats IPOBIC plans.

I see him crying inside Jail within a year before he escape the country.

Peter Obi will come from prison to be your President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

Please ask him what is hot on the streets oo. The guy is just scared because of the evil perpetrated on Nigeria by his party’s presidential candidate.
streetz is talking bruh
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
scared of losing Lagos to who ? It’s that type of language is why this Jihad is about to start. Why are you dragging Lagos with the landowners ? Why should they be scared of losing Lagos ? Does the Hausa man come to Lagos to drag politics with Yoruba ? Do yorubas or Hausa go to Enugu to drag politics with igbo and drag their land ? It’s this type of evil mindset is why the Armageddon is coming

Jihad? You see how you exposed yourself? See brother, if you want to kill all Christians in Nigeria, go ahead. That is kuku what APC is all about. I’m a yoruba man and so is Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. I don’t know where your hate and venom is coming from.

If and when you scatter Nigeria, you think the whole world will just sit down and not punish every chieftain of that evil party you support?

My own is that your fear will continue taunting you and shall die from the venom in your heart.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
streetz is talking bruh

Delusional jihadist & Islamist.

You will not have rest. Which street is talking?

You shall relinquish our mandate no matter how much blood you spill. That mandate belongs to all Nigerians, not Peter Obi or the Igbos, as you delusional APC bots think it is. This is a National moment of reckoning.

Okan yin oni bale seh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Ajibam: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:

Obadiah is an Urchin?
wow
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
Blame INEC.
Elections are won at polling units not at the Abuja center

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
DEM don see anoda JIZOZ to crucifier o.
Blood thirsty modafokas! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is not Igbo.

This matter is one for lagosians to decide.

See ehn, your victory at the National is a pyrrhic one. And you know it in your heart so you’re bitter.

Okan iwo ati awon molebi e oni bale!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:

If duch is going to happen then we better disintegrate this fraudulent "one Nigeria" now and save lives because their will be many elections to come in future

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is not Igbo.

This matter is one for lagosians to decide.

See ehn, your victory at the National is a pyrrhic one. And you know it in your heart so you’re bitter.

Okan iwo ati awon molebi e oni bale!!!
streetz is tawking bruh
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by twosquare(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
The sombre mood someone said people are in, in Lagos, is just because most of what the religious leaders said did not come through.

Second, people are generally tired of APC at the center, and that is a Buhari factor. People won't really rejoice because they are waiting for what BAT will do. And I believe he has no choice but to perform since there has been a warning shot in Lagos.

Now, about PO, I don't really see much about what he will do...it will be nothing spectacular....sure, he will do what he needs to do, but nothing like "Wow". Same with BAT, same with Atiku.

We need to go back to Regionalism....or outright separation.

What I am worried about is the strong delusion cast on Obidients...that people can't see objectively again.

Yes, they may have prophesied and talk this and that....yet it did not come to pass...but people want it to come to pass by fire by force.

Whereas ignorance is not an excuse in the realm of the spirit. If you are ignorant, you're ignorant. Satan will beat you.

Let's assume BAT is a devil; you don't come against someone like that divided. He will take you out and God will just be looking.

For me, I believe if there is any God influence about this, He won't commit much into your hands when you have not proven yourself with the little you have been given.

So, let LP prove themselves with what they have already and will have in the coming elections...then they will be considered after 4 years.

Cc Sukkot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
streetz is tawking bruh

Go away already……you’re a thug.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

If duch is going to happen then we better disintegrate this fraudulent "one Nigeria" now and save lives because their will be many elections to come in future
igbo man created one naija though. aguiyi ironsi. we dont want him turning in his grave now do we

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by VERDA: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:

See these ones...are you guys scared of the courts, is it not his right again??.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Why Is Nigeria's Business Climate So Hostile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.