Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) (25936 Views)

El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by sseunth(m): 4:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Oyo state people can't do the mistake and vote out Seyi cus of teslim.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 4:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Sannisege:
OYO people please vote for Makinde next Saturday. Folarin can wait for another time. Makinde =4+4

Y should they vote for a betrayal? Explain further
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Zincfingers: 4:50am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:

I don't know what you mean by maltreatment.

He faces a real prospect of losing, and I don't think this APC candidate will listen to Tinubu right now. It seems too late.

The offer of a ministerial role, except if it is minister for petroleum, is not a good reason for passing on the chance of becoming a Governor.
Tinubu would stay aloof .
Penkelemesi and his people might work with Makinde.
Also, Folarin has a battered image in Oyo state.
I hope things don't get bloody tho.
Oyo elections are always bloody

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Troublemaker111: 4:52am On Mar 04, 2023
It time to pay this mumu governor in his own coins. March 11 is already here

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by chloride6: 4:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Meeting spent people grin
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Icarus99(f): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2023
People don’t like Teslim, his image is tainted in Ibadan, it would be a hard one for Makinde but he is winning

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by dexmond: 5:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Op is been mischievous. Between someone who brought guns to polling unit and someone who wants to exercise their civic duty to vote, who is bitter?

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by juman(m): 5:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Folarin, gbolarumi etc were adedibu boys together.

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by juman(m): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Makinde is good governor.
He deserve your vote in next election.

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by baaliyah(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Zincfingers:

Emeka,
How's Folarin a semi illiterate?? Folarin is an alumnus of the university of Ibadan and even speaks better than Makinde

Leave that one, he doesn't know Folarin.
He speaks queen english.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by juman(m): 5:47am On Mar 04, 2023
One mistake he did was soon he got elected he avoided many of his coalition members that brought him to power.
Most elected people do that. They think they can survive without them.
But its mistake.

See how buhari handled his things.
The former pdp in apc are in charge of apc abuja office as chairman and secretary.
ACN is the president elected.
ANPP is the vice president elected.
While buhari came from CPC. CPC will get things later. Of course juicy positions.

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 5:49am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
The Only Reason Why Seyi Makinde Will win This election is if there was a time Since 2018 That Adeleke or Atiku Wish Him Bad.

To set the record straight, ....if Seyi looses , he will loose because of internal politics from his home state and formidable opponent APC present and not because of any external influences

PDP in Oyo has been in turmoil long time before Atiku or Adeleke came into play.

I doubt if u know, Seyi is with second deputy gov.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by seguno2: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
GSM is in trouble.

As he should be, for doing blind follow follow to wailing Wike, even though he is better at governance and deserves a second term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by seguno2: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2023
juman:
One mistake he did was soon he got elected he avoided many of his coalition members that brought him to power.
Most elected people do that. They think they can survive without them.
But its mistake.

See how buhari handled his things.
The former pdp in apc are in charge of apc abuja office as chairman and secretary.
ACN is the president elected.
ANPP is the vice president elected.
While buhari came from CPC. CPC will get things later. Of course juicy positions.

How can you have juicy positions when you’re fighting corruption?

What is your confusion about please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Skodiswayze(m): 5:55am On Mar 04, 2023
[b][/b]Dey Play. Oyo governorship election is a matter of individualism, not partisan .

Teddy of all people grin

Zincfingers:
Seems the PDP boys want to pay Makinde in his own coin.
11th is not sure for Makinde anymore. I wish him all the best.
The election would be won and lost outside Ibadan.
APC would win in Oyo and Ibarapa .
Makinde should take Ibadan marginally and might win big in Ogbomoso
Oke Ogun is toss up

This is Folarin's last dance .
The election is too close to call
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by juman(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2023
seguno2:

How can you have juicy positions when you’re fighting corruption?

What is your confusion about please

What is meant by juicy position is a respectable political position.
If a person is given a senior ministerial position in your choice ministry, its juicy position.

There are also junior ministerial position given as consolatory post to the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Once you decide to be stupid and foolish, there will always be a lesson to correct your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Zincfingers:

Emeka,
How's Folarin a semi illiterate?? Folarin is an alumnus of the university of Ibadan and even speaks better than Makinde

You shouldnt have responded an illiterate calling someone who has schooled home and abroad a semi illiterate,had it been him see folarin speak before , he wouldn't have said such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2023
they need to perfect their strategies very well, and also accommodate the interest of aspirants contesting for state house of reps in other parties, so that we don't have a repetition of what happened during the presidential when voters didn't know who or which party to vote for.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2023
boss this is politics ooo, anything can happen

sseunth:
Oyo state people can't do the mistake and vote out Seyi cus of teslim.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by naijainstinct: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
Omituntun, Igba otun ni ipinle Oyo😁😁😁:

The seats that would have been won cheaply by PDP in Oyo State, but Governor Seyi Makinde allowed his brain to be fingered by Nyesome Wike (from far away Rivers State) that will complete his 8 years in office in the next 3 months to this time. Won fi greediness and selfishness ti won koba awon candidate PDP ni ipinle Oyo. Very unfortunate. Anyway, we thank God in Osun that all our Candidates got the pass to the gate of National Assembly in Abuja.

👇👇👇👇👇
Oyo State National Assembly Elections:

House of Reps

Hon Musiliu Akinremi Jagaban - Ibadan North (APC)

Hon. Abass Adigun Agboworin - Ibadan North East/Ibadan South. East (PDP)

Hon Adeyemi Akeem Adeniyi - Afijio/Atiba/Oyo East/ Oyo West (APC)

Engr Remi Oseni - Ido/Ibarapa East (APC)

Hon Akin Alabi - Egbada/Ona Ara (APC)

Hon Olamiju Alao Akala - Ogbomoso North/ Ogbomoso South/ Oriire (APC)

Hon Soliu Abu gbadamosi - Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa (APC)

Hon Tolulope Sadipe - Oluyole (APC)

Hon Kareem Tajudeen Were - Saki East/Saki West/Atisbo (APC)

Senatorial District

Sen. Abdulfatai Omotayo Buhari-- Oyo North (APC)

Sen. Yinus Akintunde -- Oyo Central (APC)

Sen. Sarafadeen Abiodun Alli -- Oyo South (APC)
Saheed Akinade-Fijabi?
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by 4mable: 6:35am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
By The Special Grace Of Almighty Allah

Teslim Folarin is my Governorship candidate in Oyo State, whom I will Canvas and ask My family and friends who are eligible voters in Oyo State to Vote for.
Makinde should be returned, He is more progressive compared to Folarin, one good turn deserves another.

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Am from Oyo and APC supporter.
I supports Seyi Makinde.

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Rolings: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:

I don't know what you mean by maltreatment.

He faces a real prospect of losing, and I don't think this APC candidate will listen to Tinubu right now. It seems too late.

The offer of a ministerial role, except if it is minister for petroleum, is not a good reason for passing on the chance of becoming a Governor.

Dont be too sure.....
BAT is only tolerating Folarin who took over APC leadership in Oyo state following Ajimobi and Akalas demise. During the Apc primaries Folarin was in PYO camp. Folarin is not fully trusted among progressives...he is still seen as a pdp person and may not have won if Ajimobi was alive.
Tinubu May through Bayo Adelabu ensure Seyi is returned by asking Bayo to collapse his structure for Seyi....while Folarin will reach out to his friends in Pdp who are not happy with Seyi......especially those he discarded after winning i 2019....the likes of Olopoeyan who now leads NNPP

Oyo state governorship election will interesting. I wont beat my chest Seyi will win until two days to election. He too got the coalition that made him win 2 days to election in 2019..... depending on the coalition formed against him but if it were to be goodwill alone Seyi should win...he tried in governance but failed in politics.
my candidate is Bayo Adelabu

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by seguno2: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2023
juman:
What is meant by juicy position is a respectable political position.
If a person is given a senior ministerial position in your choice ministry, its juicy position.

There are also junior ministerial position given as consolatory post to the politicians.

Dey there dey play.

Ó yè ọmọ tí ó ń sùn ẹkùn ó sì yè ìyá rẹ tí ó ń rẹ l'ẹkun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by LilVast1(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
In Politics, Don't Destroy Your Own House to Punish Your Enemy.

It won't be Easy to Rebuild such House.
Seyi messed up real bad
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Ashibelieve: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Thanks for this. You can report issues that require government attention in Oyo State on parrotit.org and we will notify the elected candidates below.
TruthsFM:
Omituntun, Igba otun ni ipinle Oyo😁😁😁:

The seats that would have been won cheaply by PDP in Oyo State, but Governor Seyi Makinde allowed his brain to be fingered by Nyesome Wike (from far away Rivers State) that will complete his 8 years in office in the next 3 months to this time. Won fi greediness and selfishness ti won koba awon candidate PDP ni ipinle Oyo. Very unfortunate. Anyway, we thank God in Osun that all our Candidates got the pass to the gate of National Assembly in Abuja.

👇👇👇👇👇
Oyo State National Assembly Elections:

House of Reps

Hon Musiliu Akinremi Jagaban - Ibadan North (APC)

Hon. Abass Adigun Agboworin - Ibadan North East/Ibadan South. East (PDP)

Hon Adeyemi Akeem Adeniyi - Afijio/Atiba/Oyo East/ Oyo West (APC)

Engr Remi Oseni - Ido/Ibarapa East (APC)

Hon Akin Alabi - Egbada/Ona Ara (APC)

Hon Olamiju Alao Akala - Ogbomoso North/ Ogbomoso South/ Oriire (APC)

Hon Soliu Abu gbadamosi - Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa (APC)

Hon Tolulope Sadipe - Oluyole (APC)

Hon Kareem Tajudeen Were - Saki East/Saki West/Atisbo (APC)

Senatorial District

Sen. Abdulfatai Omotayo Buhari-- Oyo North (APC)

Sen. Yinus Akintunde -- Oyo Central (APC)

Sen. Sarafadeen Abiodun Alli -- Oyo South (APC)
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by dmjinc(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2023
I think Seyi already cut a deal with president elect so win or lose he will be fine.

Adelabu might collapse his structure but for who? Adelabu might be the next CBN Governor due to his closeness to Jagaba.

Teslim, Politically grounded with bad image.....March 11 will tell.

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Okikiola914(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
naijainstinct:
Saheed Akinade-Fijabi?
He lost to Stanley of Pdp

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by delvzy(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2023
From my point of view, it was a big miscalculation by GSM. You had issues with the internal politics of your party, which you're still relatively new to.
PDP losing on all fronts (presidential, senate & HOA) a week ago will only make it an uphill task for him to get re-elected.
I like some of his policies for the good people of Oyo State, but his association with Political thugs like Mukaila, thus allowing them freedom across the state, could be his undoing.

Teslim is a former PDP man, so he could play his cards by appealing to aggrieving members of the PDP to his advantage.
Lastly, it is up to the good people of Oyo to decide who to lead them for the next 4yrs.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by sseunth(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2023
onatisi:
boss this is politics ooo, anything can happen

yes, I understand but tesi is not someone that is meant to be a governor of a state. I prefer adelabu

Just that all of them n thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.