Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) (25979 Views)

El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by naijainstinct: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Okikiola914:

He lost to Stanley of Pdp
Omo
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
By The Special Grace Of Almighty Allah

Teslim Folarin is my Governorship candidate in Oyo State, whom I will Canvas and ask My family and friends who are eligible voters in Oyo State to Vote for.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by toluxe0075: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2023
francisbarrack:

Y should they vote for a betrayal? Explain further
What betrayal? Are all Oyo people PDP? Must they vote PDP in the presidential election? What if he had supported PDP at the NASS and Presidential election and PDP still lost massively, would that have made any difference?

You guys should rest about all these betrayal talk.
If Oyo people vote out a performing governor because of power tussle between him and his party, then they shouldn’t complain later.

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Damson22: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
THROWBACK FRIDAY .

Osun state Governor Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke Jackson was in Oyo State in 2019 campaigning from one Local Government to the other for Govenror Seyi Makinde.

The picture above was taken in Egbeda local Government in 2019 when Seyi Makinde was meeting with Baale-Baale In Egbeda local Government

The Same Seyi Makinde Was against Ademola Adeleke for reasons best Known to Him

#Tessy lokan#

Dey play ⏯️

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Damson22: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
This was the coalition that brought Seyi Makinde into Power, when PDP gave him platform without stress.

In This pictures, Where are our Osun PDP leaders Who are doing Politics in Osun From Ibadan?

A fvcking Ingrates

It's so obvious that you've been paid.

We the people of Oyo know who we to vote for. So rest and shut that fucking mouth... So politicians are now using media these days.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Damson22: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
Seyi Makinde is in trouble already. Running from pillar to post. He never understand oyo State politics. He has turned himself to godfather in oyo state politics. GSM will be thought a bigger lesson.

Lolzz, I talk am. They've paid you...

It's only you bringing all sort of things to water down this man.. don't you have work at all.. I'm sure you are not a resident of Oyo state... Omooo Aleee jatijati.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Joseph1505(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
How to make use of the most profitable Agency for Freelancers.

R/Ans 👉
Xterus is a kind of Freelance Agency where you just have to be a subscriber to speed up your chance of getting Freelance clients.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Lithiumite: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Rolings:

Dont be too sure.....
BAT is only tolerating Folarin who took over APC leadership in Oyo state following Ajimobi and Akalas demise. During the Apc primaries Folarin was in PYO camp. Folarin is not fully trusted among progressives...he is still seen as a pdp person and may not have won if Ajimobi was alive.
Tinubu May through Bayo Adelabu ensure Seyi is returned by asking Bayo to collapse his structure for Seyi....while Folarin will reach out to his friends in Pdp who are not happy with Seyi......especially those he discarded after winning i 2019....the likes of Olopoeyan who now leads NNPP

Oyo state governorship election will interesting. I wont beat my chest Seyi will win until two days to election. He too got the coalition that made him win 2 days to election in 2019..... depending on the coalition formed against him but if it were to be goodwill alone Seyi should win...he tried in governance but failed in politics.
my candidate is Bayo Adelabu

You guys keep forgetting the ladoja factor......ladoja influence still looms large in Oyo politics and the candidate he supports as got a strong chance.

Combine that with the adelabu factor and also the late akala and ajinmobi camps......I bet it's safe to say Seyi makinde will Nick this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
This was the coalition that brought Seyi Makinde into Power, when PDP gave him platform without stress.

In This pictures, Where are our Osun PDP leaders Who are doing Politics in Osun From Ibadan?

A fvcking Ingrates

Stop spreading fake news...

No coalition brought Seyi Makinde to power!

He benefited from a revolt votes against Unguarded utterances of Late Abiola Ajimobi...that's all!

Not that APC didn't perform well, OYO citizens, especially the workers (civil servants largely determined how OYO election will go, because the state largely depends on them), were angry at insults of Late Abiola Ajimobi. That's all. This was why Penkelemesi lose that election.

This is the first Election Seyi Makinde will be battling by himself...and I think he has the masses behind him.

Let's see how it goes
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2023
I will be voting against seyi simply because of his tout he uses to maltreat transport workers. This guys are over bearing,pay this pay that. Pay like 700 per day for using the road in this economy, sometimes we pay higher than that.

Rooting for Pekele because of prof Ayandele his DEPUTY

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by mkoabiola: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Rolings:

Dont be too sure.....
BAT is only tolerating Folarin who took over APC leadership in Oyo state following Ajimobi and Akalas demise. During the Apc primaries Folarin was in PYO camp. Folarin is not fully trusted among progressives...he is still seen as a pdp person and may not have won if Ajimobi was alive.
Tinubu May through Bayo Adelabu ensure Seyi is returned by asking Bayo to collapse his structure for Seyi....while Folarin will reach out to his friends in Pdp who are not happy with Seyi......especially those he discarded after winning i 2019....the likes of Olopoeyan who now leads NNPP

Oyo state governorship election will interesting. I wont beat my chest Seyi will win until two days to election. He too got the coalition that made him win 2 days to election in 2019..... depending on the coalition formed against him but if it were to be goodwill alone Seyi should win...he tried in governance but failed in politics.
Teslim is grassroot
If not for d merger/Alliance Makinde wouldn't have won d election.
Teslim will beat him

As for adelabu
He is going no where.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Segzy19: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Makinde is a goner
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Ellasure: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Despite all your APC people propagation and propaganda on this tread Teslim ti lu le, there is nothing Teslim can do to win the hearts and minds of Oyo State people because Seyi makinde is established in the Oyo State brain and network.

We Yoruba people are good at dramatic effect of political ingenuity and colouration to the confusion of our enemies and joyousness of the polity.

Seyi makinde should just go out and campaign as he has been doing for the rest of the week till the Saturday elections. He should put people in position to ensure no ballots riggin or minimise rigging effects on the final results. Seyi efforts to minimise rigging in Oyo State will determine the favourability of results to his camp.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by famology(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Makinde will win
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Ellasure: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Damson22:

It's so obvious that you've been paid.

We the people of Oyo know who we to vote for. So rest and shut that fucking mouth... So politicians are now using media these days.

Don't mind the irrelevant gang in Oyo State political landscape.

Despite money changing problems, Oyo State people should come out and vote wisely for Seyi makinde for the good and peace of mind to continue in the state.

Folarami will bring back the evil days long gone in Oyo State if permitted. He will surely disappoint these same people he is parambulating with today.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Zincfingers:
Seems the PDP boys want to pay Makinde in his own coin.
11th is not sure for Makinde anymore. I wish him all the best.
The election would be won and lost outside Ibadan.
APC would win in Oyo and Ibarapa .
Makinde should take Ibadan marginally and might win big in Ogbomoso
Oke Ogun is toss up

This is Folarin's last dance .
The election is too close to call

Your analysis dey sweet like football pundit own
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Rolings:

Dont be too sure.....

You Sabi this IB politics sha
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Rolings: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2023
mkoabiola:

Teslim is grassroot
If not for d merger/Alliance Makinde wouldn't have won d election.
Teslim will beat him

As for adelabu
He is going no where.

If no merger, Seyi will win.....even if with a slight margin.
Teslim is grassroots and experienced but the baggage of eleweomo death hangs around him and refuses to go.....
I have always said it that Adelabus best chance would be after seyis 2nd term
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol. For oyo state o , I don’t know of any other place , seyi makinde no get competition.

He’ll beat teslim by landslide
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Psady(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I tell you. He was busy doing boi boi for person that had nothing to lose. Na only God and him destiny fit save am now
What kind of boi boi? Somebody stood their ground against a dictator like Atiku (North) from contesting a glaring party primary (pdp) that ought to feature a southern candidate.Same u will call them names for not barring (Atiku) his likes for contesting same feat.Lose or win he remains a HERO for greater good and equity.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by sageb: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Sannisege:
OYO people please vote for Makinde next Saturday. Folarin can wait for another time. Makinde =4+4

Makinde will win
GSM till 2027
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Rolings: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Lithiumite:

You guys keep forgetting the ladoja factor......ladoja influence still looms large in Oyo politics and the candidate he supports as got a strong chance.

Combine that with the adelabu factor and also the late akala and ajinmobi camps......I bet it's safe to say Seyi makinde will Nick this one

Sure Baba Ladojas inflence cannot be overlooked and i agree whoever he supports will likely win. I still haven't forgiven him for leading the merger in 2019....that merger was the game changer.
He is also one of the reason Makinde still has chance. Makinde is following his template...ie pay workers and on time...pay teachers and pensioners on time...do some work in the education sector and some major infrastructure projects.
His politics may be divisive but give it to him he has tentacles everywhere.
After Makinde (if he gets a second chance) Adelabu is being prepped to suceed him. After the Teslim Jagba of APC ticket...it was Ladoja that encouraged Adelabu to take the accord ticket to remain relevant politically (we know he may not win this time) and with BAT in the know as Ladoja is also eternally grateful for BAT support during his travails with Obj.

All said....i think this election should go to Makinde
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Freeed: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Dem go fail too
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by callthefred: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
THROWBACK FRIDAY .

Osun state Governor Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke Jackson was in Oyo State in 2019 campaigning from one Local Government to the other for Govenror Seyi Makinde.

The picture above was taken in Egbeda local Government in 2019 when Seyi Makinde was meeting with Baale-Baale In Egbeda local Government

The Same Seyi Makinde Was against Ademola Adeleke for reasons best Known to Him

#Tessy lokan#

For you to be praising Adeleke over Seyi certainly means you're either blinded or don't really know what is going on. Remember the Adeleke's and Seyi used to be very close. You need to find out the real reasons they fell out. The Adeleke's are as greedy and selfish as anything. Forget the nonsense you're been fed in the news. Ask what happened with Dele Adeleke. This is beyond what you are saying here.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2023
not reelecting Makinde generally mean we Yoruba in Oyo state betrayed the oneness that Makinde prove last Saturday

we must all come together regardless of our parties and reelect Seyi Makinde as Reelect gov of Oyo state
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Yhemzie(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2023
dalass:
GSM will win. He's treating civil servants well by paying salaries well according to a relative. It is the voters that matter and they're set to vote massively for the guy... Forget party people.

What did they achieve for Teslim when he was with them before?
You're right as regards payment of workers salary but that'snt the only responsibility of a governor, he has not really lift up to expectations in other areas. Besides, majority of people that come out to vote are not civil servants which might count against him.
No Doubt, he averagely did well in his first term but the way he managed his party discrepancies in the presidential election was very bad which will definitely count against him.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by jagorinho: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
Lukuman Oyebisi Ilaka of PDP in Oyo State, sorry for the loss of your Senatorial Election to APC in Oyo State. Your intimate friend Lere Oyewumi won his Osun West Senatorial Election hands down here in Osun State.
So lere is now a senator? Hmmmn, do not despise days of little beginning. A man I know very from the very beginning and a thorough politician in all ramifications.
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Bhol28: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Oyo state gubernatorial elections are always strange.Most difficult state for govs to get 2 terms even before bvas era.They like changing govs quick
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by abbeynism(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
It. Is either you are a thief or agent of Folarin.
Oyo State people love Makinde because he is doing his best for the state. We don't care if the greedy politicians are not happy.
Their plans is to have someone that can share the resources of the state to them, which is Folarin.
You all shall be disappointed come 11th.
All your machineries shall fail.

Folarin is a bad market fr the state.

TruthsFM:
BREAKING: Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other PDP Leaders

In a move similar to how ‘Seyi Makinde emerged Governor in 2019, Teslim Folarin, governorship candidate of the APC today met some aggrieved members of the PDP

Stay tuned 😂😂😂

https://twitter.com/teslimkfolarin/status/1631756012662259712?t=PrBdi76sjoDJHUN8535AwA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2023
toluxe0075:

What betrayal? Are all Oyo people PDP? Must they vote PDP in the presidential election? What if he had supported PDP at the NASS and Presidential election and PDP still lost massively, would that have made any difference?

You guys should rest about all these betrayal talk.
If Oyo people vote out a performing governor because of power tussle between him and his party, then they shouldn’t complain later.

He go know score on nextwk Saturday
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by Zincfingers: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Skodiswayze:
[b][/b]Dey Play. Oyo governorship election is a matter of individualism, not partisan .

Teddy of all people grin

Dey there dey deceive yourself grin cheesy
Re: Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2023
callthefred:

For you to be praising Adeleke over Seyi certainly means you're either blinded or don't really know what is going on. Remember the Adeleke's and Seyi used to be very close. You need to find out the real reasons they fell out. The Adeleke's are as greedy and selfish as anything. Forget the nonsense you're been fed in the news. Ask what happened with Dele Adeleke. This is beyond what you are saying here.

To me seyi is more selfish n self centred, let Ibadan people in general speak for themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down / We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK / Sowore: Obi Unfit For Presidency, He Has Nothing To Show As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.